1. #15701
    No I mean the harpoon got the point bit was the pun the rest of that was a meme.

    like if I stab someone with a knife in a game I might say "stick around" in an arnold voice.

    I save Tali and the Geth.

  2. #15702
    Arnold is the king of bad puns.
    See Mr Freeze.

  3. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Arnold is the king of bad puns.
    See Mr Freeze.
    that whole movie was a giant parody on batman O_o but it came out when i was like 7 so.. i thought it was awsome =P

    My MaL http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Draknalor For The Glory Of Ecchi

  4. #15704
    Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    that whole movie was a giant parody on batman O_o but it came out when i was like 7 so.. i thought it was awsome =P
    Nolans Batman trilogy is a giant parody on batman.

  5. #15705

  6. #15706
    He seriously need to get back into acting.

  7. #15707
    He is...

    HE was back in Expendables 2, did the last stand movie a little while ago and has several others EVEN conan.... fuck yeh. We just need to get the TIM to get his scientists to work on arnold and make him like he was 30/40 years ago. My god!

  8. #15708
    Pandaren Monk WarpedAcorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Arnold is the king of bad puns.
    See Mr Freeze.
    When I think of bad Arnold puns, I think of Commando. =)

  9. #15709
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    When I think of bad Arnold puns, I think of Commando. =)
    That film is <3 SO many mistakes in that movie prop wise and direction wise but I love it all the same.

    Imagine if Arnold did a character in mass effect and there was a gunship and you needed to get on board. My word I would have just thrown money at the screen.

  10. #15710
    Just imagine if it was arnold instead of Mark Meer voicing Shepard.

  11. #15711
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Just imagine if it was arnold instead of Mark Meer voicing Shepard.
    And now imagine him voicing FemShep
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  12. #15712
    Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,618
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    He is...

    HE was back in Expendables 2, did the last stand movie a little while ago and has several others EVEN conan.... fuck yeh. We just need to get the TIM to get his scientists to work on arnold and make him like he was 30/40 years ago. My god!
    Yes my scientists are already working hard to make both Arnold and Chuck Norris younger. They think that it can help us win the war against the Reapers with 3 young badasses (Chuck, Shepard and Arnold Schwarzenegger).

    No worries they will do it.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2013-03-21 at 03:56 PM. Reason: c

  13. #15713
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And now imagine him voicing FemShep
    I definatly see some potential here.
    Get some scenes from mass effect, play up some arnold lines where they fit in, unleash the beast.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yes my scientists are already working hard to make both Arnold and Chuck Norris younger. They think that it can help us win the war against the Reapers with 3 young badasses (Chuck, Shepard and Arnold Schwarzenegger).

    No worries they will do it.
    Chuck is overrated.
    Im confident that JCVD would be a better asset.
    Or work your spacemagic and bring back Bruce Lee.
    Or Ip Man.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2013-03-21 at 03:59 PM.

  14. #15714
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I definatly see some potential here.
    Get some scenes from mass effect, play up some arnold lines where they fit in, unleash the beast.


    Chuck is overrated.
    Im confident that JCVD would be a better asset.
    Or work your spacemagic and bring back Bruce Lee.
    Or Ip Man.
    JCVD never had a professional fighting record, Chuck did and it is VERY impressive.

    Still I would have had Patrick Stewart narrating the entire game as you played it, Arnold as shepards voice (both male and female) no one would care about the ending as they would be too taken in by the awesomeness of this.

  15. #15715
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,266
    Ha, I could've even accepted the Star brat if it was voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  16. #15716
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Ha, I could've even accepted the Star brat if it was voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart
    Or Samuel L. Jackson.

  17. #15717
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Ha, I could've even accepted the Star brat if it was voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart
    But we would have lost the war indoctrinated by the VERY man him self!

    Instead we should have had.

    *star child* bla bla bla im a stupid fucking thing that ruins the ending hahahaha blue red or green fuck face?
    *Patrick stewart narrates* Shepard displeased with the turn of the events ponders for a moment before ending the war on his terms and saving the galaxy and returning to his flat on the citadel.
    *Shepard aka arnold* BULLSHIT *throws steam pipe impaling starchild ending the war* Let off some steam......

  18. #15718
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    But we would have lost the war indoctrinated by the VERY man him self!
    And that would've been AWESOME! Indoctrinate away, Sir!
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  19. #15719
    Bloodsail Admiral Mordin Solus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    tuchanka
    Posts
    1,134
    what about morgan freeman?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

  20. #15720
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    what about morgan freeman?
    He can voice over harbinger
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •