10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does anyone know what decides Mordin's last words before the tower blows up? I know he sings his song but the only thing I've gotten was the normal Korgen are safe or something dialog.
    I think he has to actually sing it in ME2 before he does it in ME3. There might be other requirements too. I'm not entirely sure.
    Putin khuliyo

If I remember correctly, in all my walkthroughs he sang in ME2, but the last words in ME3 were about seashells (Well, except for the part when can't even get to the console). Perhaps I got something wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'm too easily amused:

[IMG]http://media-cache-ec4.pinimg.com/736x/ad/79/cc/ad79ccd8099eb252c14b899095f5c963.jpg[IMG]
    Evidently, so am I.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think he has to actually sing it in ME2 before he does it in ME3. There might be other requirements too. I'm not entirely sure.
    There are definitely other requirements. I know all of my imported ME2 saves having Mordin singing. It is probably one of my favorite chats with Mordin. I've had a few runs where he didn't sing for me, despite having important a save with him doing so in me2. I think it is a mixture of saving old data, having him sing and telling him about the sabotage. But I'm not 100% sure/

You know what this game is missing? The option to import a dead Shepard from ME2 and then have the consequences of that shown to you in cutscenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You know what this game is missing? The option to import a dead Shepard from ME2 and then have the consequences of that shown to you in cutscenes.
    That would actually be kinda cool. Would've been a nice thing to include in the Extended Cut DLC or something.

The last fight in Omega is making me question my will to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    That would actually be kinda cool. Would've been a nice thing to include in the Extended Cut DLC or something.
    That would have required effort, none of which went into the EC. Only reason it was free was because no-one would have paid money for it.

...no, I'm not a fan of the EC. I think it makes everything worse, and insultingly dumbed down.

However, I do think an alternative ME3 would have been great. Either a 'no Shepard' cinematic, or even a full campaign with Shepard siding with Cerberus and finding out just how rotten they were from the inside. But that would have been a HUGE amount of work, and would likely require an entirely seperate spinoff title/expansion (using most of the same assets, but still). The main problem I have with ME3 is the lack of meaningful choice made throughout the trilogy - I envisioned ME3 starting completely differently based on previous actions, which ment I set my hopes WAY too high!

Also, last boss in Omega? Its not too bad, just got to keep moving non-stop to kite the enemies around the room.

Yeah, just got it done. Standing still in there is a death sentence. Wouldn't have gotten through it without the Energy Drain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The last fight in Omega is making me question my will to live.
    Its weird. Took me 5 tries on a biotic, but got it in one attempt on an engineer.

Just gotta keep going and set off fire/biotic explosions whenever you can. Game is so easy if you just remember to detonate EVERYTHING. Incinerate and then overload = win. And this is on Insanity. Gotta keep a low cooldown though.
    Putin khuliyo

Hah, was doing it as a biotic actually.

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 12:31 AM ----------

I had forgotten that the female officer that comes to pick up Shepard and Anderson at the beginning of the game does a double-take at Kaidan's ass as he walks by.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Only reason it was free was because no-one would have paid money for it.
    I would have. Not as much as a full content DLC, of course, but I would have.

...no, I'm not a fan of the EC. I think it makes everything worse, and insultingly dumbed down.
    And I am of the completely opposite opinion. We'll leave it at that. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Only reason it was free was because no-one would have paid money for it.
    The only reason why it was free is because of the Fan outcry over the original endings. Remember the EC DLC wasn't planned and never would have been done if it wasn't for the ending outcry. It was free because of the reason why it was created in the first place and not because no one would have paid for it. Certainly someone would have paid for it when people bought the lock boxes for Multiplayer or the alternate appearance packs for squad mates.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people would have paid for the extended cut because of the role it filled for a lot of people, to expand the ending they disliked.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Fortunately in Skyrim I use the restoration glitch to make myself infinitely powerful. Reapers got nothing on me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Fortunately in Skyrim I use the restoration glitch to make myself infinitely powerful. Reapers got nothing on me.
    Yeah those Reapers can't do shit against my billion damage stealth archer. 1 arrow and Harby won't exist anymore.

Also Reapers could not even scratch him as the resistances and health are godlike. That makes me think how the reaper war would have ended if Shepard called my Skyrim god ... I bet the war would have ended on Earth at the beginning of ME3.

Deleted

[insert comment here]

garrus vakarian: the university years
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

well shit
    Heh, I don't think Fus Roh Dah will work on that.

Anyways, I know this is old, but it made me laugh:

Putin khuliyo

That song is kind of a downer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I don't think Fus Roh Dah will work on that.

Anyways, I know this is old, but it made me laugh:
    This version is superior in every way possible. Plus, it doesn't have someone's ugly custom shep in it.