Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Atleast we got heavy weapons in ME2.
    I missed my MC-920 Cain and rocket launcher in ME3.
    Best part of the MC-920 Cain was accidentally killing myself with it during Mordin's loyalty mission at the boss. Not for close quarters combat.

Must say I'm really really happy with the citadel DLC for anyone still thinking about buying it. I've literally been playing just the DLC for like 2-3 weeks now. So much content and side stuff you can do that I wasn't expecting like the arena,arcade games and even the story itself. All the different conversations that come up depending on who you take on missions is great too. A very well done DLC and a great way to wrap up ME3 I thought.

If I was to rank the DLC's as to what you should buy first:

1)From Ashes - Can't pass up Javik and all his cut scenes.
    2)Citadel - Improves from above purchase and is the most fun as it has the most crew interaction.
    3)Leviathan - For what I consider required story that should of been in game from the start and awesome scenery.
    4)Omega - Worth the purchase but felt rushed and a little repetitive during combat. Story was good overall though.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Best part of the MC-920 Cain was accidentally killing myself with it during Mordin's loyalty mission at the boss. Not for close quarters combat.
    Opps lol. I always loved using mine on the eye socket of the last boss as its pretty much a one shot. Human Reapers got nothing on my shep.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I'm not sure one can nail an Asari (well, one can with actual nails, but it's not what i mean, right?)
    This actually made me wonder how the other races next to humans dispose of there waste along with that lol. They have to have something, right?
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-05-04 at 07:31 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    First time I used it was on the mission with the batarians trying to launch a nuke.

There was a room full of batarians . . .

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

And a room no longer full of batarians.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

and yet the room is still the same without aditional damage or blown up
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post

Opps lol. I always loved using mine on the eye socket of the last boss as its pretty much a one shot. Human Reapers got nothing on my shep.
    Pffft, Normal difficulty noob! :P Real players do it on insanity .
    Either way, Citadel is .... simply amazing, I feel really sad when that scene comes when shepard is staring at ship in the Docking Bay The music, and knowing that no more mass effect makes me real sad that I can't have more .
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Cthulhu ftagn that which you know as Dagon is your salvation through nightmare.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Masochist players do it on insanity.
    The teammates dies before i get up sunder armour to 3 stacks.

Recently renewed my sub to come across my 87 warrior doing 52k dps. And I am asked how I am doing it by a 90 dps, I've been away for about 6 months. It almost feels like ME3 on insanity, my comrades are there to provide cover fire. I'll do all the work, carry them to glory.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Recently renewed my sub to come across my 87 warrior doing 52k dps. And I am asked how I am doing it by a 90 dps, I've been away for about 6 months. It almost feels like ME3 on insanity, my comrades are there to provide cover fire. I'll do all the work, carry them to glory.
    I would rather say that its the companions wrecking all the shit, you just direct them.

Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Oh I've beaten them all, on every difficulty multiple times haha. Still shoved a nuke in its skull every time regardless

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 07:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    First the Higgs boson, then medi-gel and now Leviathans!

Here's to hoping they are right about Cheron.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-05-05 at 11:34 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Apparently there's a Geth civ on the Civ 5 workshop. O.o

Speaking of the anime, i know some of you watch it, i recommend you check out the now-airing Attack on Titan, well written with DAMN good animation.
    Shit been hitting fans continuesly as well.
    You wont look at anime the same afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Apparently there's a Geth civ on the Civ 5 workshop. O.o
    There is an Asari and Krogan one too, I can't remember the others but they were working on every Mass Effect race

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Well Garrus keeps standing in the fire and Thane refuses to replace his greens with epics because "they look cool"

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well Garrus keeps standing in the fire and Thane refuses to replace his greens with epics because "they look cool"
    I swear, i would ditch this scrub raid group if it wasnt for Jacks and Zaeeds awesome dps and Shepards buffs.

I swear, i would ditch this scrub raid group if it wasnt for Jacks and Zaeeds awesome dps and Shepards buffs.
    Jacob and Ashley are the healers. I run them into battle applying medigel hoping they die.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Jacob and Ashley are the healers. I run them into battle applying medigel hoping they die.
    Atleast they made it to raid, Kaidan couldnt even find the instance.

Get back to topic kids, people have no idea what you are talking about.

Because putting Mass Effect characters in a WoW raid setting as a joke isnt ontopic for Mass Effect 3 General?