Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    The girl seems fine with her sexuality and doesn't see breasts as some taboo subject plus is able to make a joke about it. I can't blame her for not wanting to be excluded from the group just because shes a women.
    Good thing that she rather have everyone around her have an all-around worse time because shes so "liberated" and egoistic, as feminists tend to be.
    Nah shes just sarcastic in a obnoxious way.
    This isnt the 1850s anymore.

At least this is related to something in the actual game that this thread is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I think it might be dangerous to continue discussing this guys D:
    It is relevant to the game and is on topic from what we usually discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose that is true, you guys sure do like to go off topic
    Dragon Age is Mass Effect with Dragons! Close enough!

Anyways: More Javik the Troll:

Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Dragon Age is Mass Effect with Dragons! Close enough!
    Starbrat is actually Morrigans child?

The interesting thing is that DA, which is a fantasy, have the old plain and boring ELVES AND DWARVES ELVES AND DWARVES ELVES AND MOTHERFUCKING DWARVERS that every other fantasy out there is running, despite missing the point of a "fantastical tale".
    Whereas Mass Effect, which is a sci-fi (i.e dependant on science) have original, interesting and varying races.

I think some memos were dropped off at the wrong department in BioWare.

I suppose that is true, you guys sure do like to go off topic
    Technically everything is ontopic because everything that existed in our world existed in Earth in Mass Effect verse.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-07-03 at 12:01 AM.

Except in our world people are able to take off their underwear. I have a theroy that people in Mass Effect and Dragon Age are born with their underwear on, and unable to take it off. Reproduction is achieved through cuddling. How else would you explain everyone having the same underwear type, which also doubles as a swim suit.

Deleted
    Except in our world people are able to take off their underwear. I have a theroy that people in Mass Effect and Dragon Age are born with their underwear on, and unable to take it off. Reproduction is achieved through cuddling. How else would you explain everyone having the same underwear type, which also doubles as a swim suit.
    Thats just because its impossible to enchant underwear with +5 Persuasion or +13% SMG weapon damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Thats just because its impossible to enchant underwear with +5 Persuasion or +13% SMG weapon damage.
    I would go with +5 Persuasion. There is always a need for persuasion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I would go with +5 Persuasion. There is always a need for persuasion.
    And people usually consider the charisma stat the most useless one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    And people usually consider the charisma stat the most useless one.
    I thought we were talking about using it in the real world. Which would make the Charisma and Persuasion more useful than anything. Amass an army of zealous fighters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I thought we were talking about using it in the real world. Which would make the Charisma and Persuasion more useful than anything. Amass an army of zealous fighters.
    Even in real world, ask people what would they rather have: high strength or high charisma. I bet you most people would say strength. I would definitely choose charisma. Us ugly people need all the help we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Even in real world, ask people what would they rather have: high strength or high charisma. I bet you most people would say strength. I would definitely choose charisma. Us ugly people need all the help we can get.
    Wouldn't strength already make you less ugly? Nothing more sexy than a 6 pack

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't strength already make you less ugly? Nothing more sexy than a 6 pack
    Maybe to some people, but imo I think Charisma would be far more beneficial. Easier to sway people to your way of thinking.

strenght doesnt make you necesseraly have a six pack. you can be a fat person and lift like hell. just see mark henry or the big show
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

So I ended up deleting all of my ME3 Sheps except my first "main" one. Was sitting there unable to remember half the shit I did on them so I was like fuck it I'ma start over. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    So I ended up deleting all of my ME3 Sheps except my first "main" one. Was sitting there unable to remember half the shit I did on them so I was like fuck it I'ma start over. lol
    Been there, done that... Twice.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

I went to play my newest FemShep for the first time in a month or two and I sat there for like ten minutes just trying to remember who my planned LI was for that playthrough. I never did. Then that evolved into the deletions.

Deleted
    If you pack a punch like Raoh, King of Fists, then you dont need any points in charisma.

You quite literally let your fists do the talking and everyone will fall in line.

But alas, BioWare makes girlyboys main characters that need weapons.
    Or mages that fall over in a slight breeze.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa.

I never knew this could happen:

Jack becomes a Phantom if you don't do the Grissom Academy mission.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Whoa.

I never knew this could happen:

[video=youtube_share;yPJj8efNskM]http://youtu.be/yPJj8efNskM[video]

Jack becomes a Phantom if you don't do the Grissom Academy mission.
    Yep that was one of the things I found out early on about ME3. Similar to how Morinth becomes a Banshee.