Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    I doubt there will be very much of a refference to Shepard, if he was indoctrinated or not. The most we will see is refferences to how the biggest plotlines played out, i.e genophage, quarian vs geth and the catalyst if even that i guess.
    Just because its not his story anymore doesnt mean he will be forgotten entirly.

Also, Keith David (Anderson) voices Vice President Keith David in Saints Row IV.

Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-08-18 at 05:49 PM.

So thats the trailer I've been hearing Andersons voice in all the time. Odd he wouldn't use a different voice for the same sounding role. Guess Anderson surviving ME3 is now cannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    So thats the trailer I've been hearing Andersons voice in all the time. Odd he wouldn't use a different voice for the same sounding role. Guess Anderson surviving ME3 is now cannon.
    Keith David uses the same voice for everything he does. It makes him such a familiar voice, it also makes me feel like I am out of the woods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Confined View Post
    Or they go backwards :P, Something like first contact wars or The Rachni War.
    And watch them retcon "Ammo" into it. And Waist-high walls everywhere.

Deleted
    Chest-high walls in games makes me want to punch a baby.

Deleted
    You know, reading how you usually write and artculate yourself, I'm pretty sure you want to punch babies anyway.

Deleted
    Im not too sure what you are suggesting there.
    I am a gentleman.

Deleted
    I didn't say you would be impolite while punching, Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    ME 3 was good for about 3/4ths of the game; the ending was atrocious. That said I didn't really love any of the sequels, best one by far in my opinion was the original. It had more of a Sci-Fi adventure feel to it. I actually wanted to explore those uncharted planets on the Mako, even though apparently most fans hated that part of the game. The plot was also a lot less pretentious back then, it had more of a Lovecraft/Star Trek feel to it. I was really satisfied with the ending of ME:1; the cast of characters was also great (even if it was just your stereotypical RPG trope characters). The second and third game felt like a RPG-Shooter hybrid on rails, there wasn't anywhere near as much exploration and the story wasn't as interesting. As Sci-Fi RPG's go my favorite one is still KoToR, which is funny because I don't particularly like Star Wars.

For me its always been Story/Characters > Gameplay >>>>Graphics. I just wish Bioware remembered that; they have never been known for their stellar gameplay.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    ME 3 was good for about 3/4ths of the game; the ending was atrocious.
    I didn't realize the 10-20 minutes of ending stuff represented 1/4th of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I didn't realize the 10-20 minutes of ending stuff represented 1/4ths of the game.
    I actually started disliking the game at the point when they got back to earth. Something about the long shoot out and boring space marine speeches made me lose interest. By the end of the game I already suspected how it was going to play out.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oerba Yun Fang View Post
    Apparently, opening doors is not included in Liara and Garrus' skill sets.

Halfway through Feros last playthrough, Wrex decided he had enough and wouldn't follow Shepard anymore. After combat, he'd just stand there, until I got far enough for him to teleport. If I told him to rally, he'd come. And then once I moved, he'd stay.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Just because its not his story anymore doesnt mean he will be forgotten entirly.
    I doubt what he did will be forgotten entirely but i was speaking more about refferences to him as a person (i.e what the whole indoctrination theory is about and shepards personality and morals), which seems weird if hes no longer part of it.

Deleted
    I doubt what he did will be forgotten entirely but i was speaking more about refferences to him as a person (i.e what the whole indoctrination theory is about and shepards personality and morals), which seems weird if hes no longer part of it.
    Im not sure you noticed that i wrote "TrollWare" instead of BioWare.
    I dont think either it will happen, but it would be fun because it would piss everyone off.
    Which was the point.

Honestly, im sad that i dont work for BioWare.

Deleted
    If they did make some decisions canon and others not, and if they would incorporate one of the romances, it would most likely be liara...as they could keep shepard more ambigous male/female or you could even account whatever is said as her usual loyalty thing for shepard, there never was much difference anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    If they did make some decisions canon and others not, and if they would incorporate one of the romances, it would most likely be liara...as they could keep shepard more ambigous male/female or you could even account whatever is said as her usual loyalty thing for shepard, there never was much difference anyway.
    That would be hilarious to see with the amount of people that truly despise liara

Deleted
    Played the Demo, it was awesome. Buying the full game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dande1 View Post
    Played the Demo, it was awesome. Buying the full game.
    Do yourself a favor and buy the first two too.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    That would be hilarious to see with the amount of people that truly despise liara
    Those people dont exist.
    Not anymore atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I always thought Liara was a decent character and the only character that was a believable love interest for Sheppard. On that note, I never understood the love that Tali got. Always thought of her as one of those background characters that you forget is even there.
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.