Yes, I've been doing nothing but watch random Citadel videos for the past three hours!

has nothing on this scene
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I always liked Zaeed. An ornery son of a bitch, no doubt, but I liked that he was always honest about his opinion on things. Also liked his "better to beg forgiveness than ask permission" attitude, even though he never really made it to the begging forgiveness part. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't mind Zaeed...but him trying to hit on Samara during Citadel. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppyy
    He just wanted to snuggle.
    Nothing creepy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I don't mind Zaeed...but him trying to hit on Samara during Citadel. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppyy
    Which reminds me. Kinda sucks they didn't do a good alternative story for Morinth. I chose her for Renegade walkthrough, and was really disappointed how she was just another banshee in London.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Which reminds me. Kinda sucks they didn't do a good alternative story for Morinth. I chose her for Renegade walkthrough, and was really disappointed how she was just another banshee in London.
    And Legion just becomes a Cerberus kill-bot.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Does anyone know what happens to Grunt if you just leave him in his tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    BBQ party at Cerb HQ.

Nothing. I think it is assumed he dies in the collector attack in ME2 when the rest of the crew is kidnapped. Or he just dies from lack of power/nutrients/whatever to his cell from being left inactive.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

You can skip the Citadel DLC and save yourself some money.

Hah. I'd have paid double the price had I known how awesome it is.

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...92952303079427

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 01:16 AM ----------

Pro-tip: Don't bring the Executioner with you as the only weapon in missions with pistol sequences when playing on higher difficulties. I just wasted an hour of my life on Mars because the fucking thing only takes 60% hp off of the bloody sexbot, and it doesn't reload fast enough...

Pro-tip: Don't bring the Executioner with you as the only weapon in missions with pistol sequences when playing on higher difficulties. I just wasted an hour of my life on Mars because the fucking thing only takes 60% hp off of the bloody sexbot, and it doesn't reload fast enough...
    Been there. It was not fun. lol

I always use the Carnifex as soon as I can. Nice high powered pistol.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

So I just started my first Eden Prime to London BroShep. I'm ready to rescue Liara on Therum at this moment. Default appearance, but changed his name to Alan so he'd be named after the Shepard that Shepard is named after. I've only done one BroShep before this, and that was just a run through of ME2.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

My head hurts. I was looking at my Raptr profile, and decided to see if people still pissed with ME3.

Then I find an article on how DA3 and ME4 share "the same core elements".

Well, not a surprise when they explain that the status and RPG elements are being programmed by a single team for the 2 games, because having less people than their projects demand and tossing them around games s they finish tasks is something that Bioware have been doing since they finished ME2.

Now, what hurts is to see that they see gamers as such a low life form that they can make 2 clothings for a single system and then sell as if it was 2 different games. It's not simply using the same engine, as some blind sheep claim, is using the same SYSTEM. As in the status allocation, the choices style, the gear modifiers, combat style.

It's just two big mods one in magic fantasy and other in futuristic sci-fi on the same core game. Shameless in my opinion.

Buu <= WHY I LOVE TO PLAY HUNTERS! => Pendleton

Please... just no Buu. Most of us in this thread at this point are die hard addicts.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584
    US-Blackrock-Teamwork-Horde / Bastion-Unaffiliated Losers-Republic

I want sources on that before i groan, cause it smells like alot of bullshit.

So what if they are using the same system? If it's popular then it's fine. The game's story is different so whatever I'll still buy them

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

They are using core elements, that doesn't mean they will have the same gameplay systems. people with no indepth knowledge jumping to conclusions because of a single digit number of words.