Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Destruction as canon ending would be the most likely bet because everything else would still involve the Reapers and I doubt that BW wants them involved.
    Or they can follow the Blue Ending, set this far in the future and and this point Reaper-Shep has already finished helping rebuild and took the Reapers out back into Dark Space where they once again only became a myth, never to be seen again but are silently watching over the Galaxy against invading forces from OTHER Galaxies.

....or something like that. Keeps Reapers out of the story, really and lets it move on.

I hope they DO NOT go 100% based on the destruction one....the Geth had a promising future if you managed to redeem them and make them and the Quarians play nice, and I rather enjoy EDI and Jokers impossible romance (seriously....he is banging a robot...).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I say retcon the ME3 ending, it would work the best for me.
    Oh man, i will die of satisfaction if ME4 reveals that the indoctrination theory was right all along.

How would reproduction with a Robot work anyway? Unless synthesis grew EDI a pussy.
    Joker was trying to hit her up way before that.
    Hey, a female infiltration unit?

Cerberus probably installed a vagina already.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Oh man, i will die of satisfaction if ME4 reveals that the indoctrination theory was right all along.
    Well they said Sheps story is over so unless it puts us in the shoes of some resistance fighter a few decades later or another race in the next cycle but long before the reapers invade i done see it. Either way the Reapers would be the focus as the first one is obvious and the second even if its a thousands of years before the next harvest you still know sooner or later you will have to deal with them AGAIN. That would be far worse then having them around as the peace keeping fleet or something.

Deleted

Joker was trying to hit her up way before that.
    Hey, a female infiltration unit?

Cerberus probably installed a vagina already.
    Yeah but a vagina does not mean that EDI can be pregnant ... unless she has working organs for that kind of stuff. Creepy robot babies inc.

Deleted
    Yeah but a vagina does not mean tha EDI can be pregnant ... unless she has working organs for that kind of stuff.
    Well thats what synthesis does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    Well they said Sheps story is over so unless it puts us in the shoes of some resistance fighter a few decades later or another race in the next cycle but long before the reapers invade i done see it.
    Theres a million ways for them to break it.
    Quest exposition, background rumors, hidden records on some random planet.

Yeah but a vagina does not mean that EDI can be pregnant ... unless she has working organs for that kind of stuff.
    Red ending destroyed all robotic life.........and replaced it with organic life!

Sooo, this conversation has become that conversation.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Oh we are not there yet.
    But im all for for it.

Lets see..
    We all enjoy a good squeeze, but how much pressure can EDI clamp down on the penis through her vagina?
    And do semen ever get stuck between the asari scales?

... You guys..

10+ Year Old Account
    So... this discussion went from the E3 discussion, to the endings of me3 and from there to if robot EDI can have sex and get a baby with joker? o_o

Deleted
    Isnt it time to argue about the endings?

Deleted
    So if you want to discuss about E3 and endings instead of EDI having sex with Joker then I can do that ... but the mere thought of that act is disturbing.

I´m actually pretty glad that ME4 is no prequel or not set during First Contact because I would find that pretty lame for a new setting without Shepard. I want to see how the galaxy fares after ME3 and not some prequel 5000 years prior to ME1.

What would be the most amazing setting for ME4? In my opinion it would be a different galaxy with lots of new worlds and lots of new species because that would actually bring back the whole exploration vibe from ME1 with new species and new stuff to experience. Unless they add a ton of new planets and new races to our galaxy then I can´t see a lot of stuff that could bring back the whole WOW vibe from ME1 because we know the majority of worlds and all advanced races in our galaxy from the past games.

So the most amazing setting for the game would be an exploration team with all known species of our galaxy that travels to another galaxy either through accident or willingly and then the game begins. Who says that other galaxies have no Mass Relays? They could have been build by another super evolved species and there could be another threat to that galaxy other than Reapers. That would give BW so much opportunity to create new stunning races and planets. Maybe a capital that is kinda Citadel style? So much opportunity.

Oh and they could retcon the ending of ME3 because that was garbage anyway and most of it would involve the Reapers in a game that is set after ME3 (unless they retcon it and the Reapers disappear even after the Blue ending).
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2014-06-10 at 08:29 AM.

Deleted
    I can go either way, shall we explore the implications of a sentient race of sexbots together?

Deleted
    I can go either way, shall we explore the implications of a sentient race of sexbots together?
    That would be an amazing opportunity in another galaxy because there could be a a race of sentient female sexbots that want to subue every other race and enslave them. Kinda like EDIs with a preference for male slaves and lots of gang banging.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be an amazing opportunity in another galaxy because there could be a a race of sentient female sexbots that want to subue every other race and enslave them. Kinda like EDIs with a preference for male slaves and lots of gang banging.
    We could call that game Ass Effect 4.

I have dreadful misgivings about what they might do with ME4.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    We could call that game Ass Effect 4.
    No Ass Effect is what happens whenever Miranda comes onscreen. Boom tish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Well the geth did need to find their place in our galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Jacks firm buttocks are superior to walloowing fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That was Ass Effect 2 and 3. Could also call it Dating Simulator: The Game.
    Last edited by zealo; 2014-06-10 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please no spawn of Human-Robot love. I still see this whole romance as the worst joke BW ever did.

How would reproduction with a Robot work anyway? Unless synthesis grew EDI a pussy.
    Love does not imply there has to be reproduction. Saying otherwise would be the same as claiming that in the real world non-fertile women could never be loved and married, which is apparently false. Personally, I don't see the problem in loving a robot. If Joker loves EDI and EDI loves Joker, then what the hell is the issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Love does not imply there has to be reproduction. Saying otherwise would be the same as claiming that in the real world non-fertile women could never be loved and married, which is apparently false. Personally, I don't see the problem in loving a robot. If Joker loves EDI and EDI loves Joker, then what the hell is the issue?
    Love do not imply reproduction but playing as Joker's great great great great grandchild does.