Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Love do not imply reproduction but playing as Joker's great great great great grandchild does.
    They could have adopted.
    But thats no fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Love does not imply there has to be reproduction. Saying otherwise would be the same as claiming that in the real world non-fertile women could never be loved and married, which is apparently false. Personally, I don't see the problem in loving a robot. If Joker loves EDI and EDI loves Joker, then what the hell is the issue?
    Well comparing non-fertile human women to an AI that occupies a robotic body is not the same in my opinion. Sure EDI could love Joker (or at least what her programming thinks love is) but the entire point of my post was about a child between these two which was the reason why I was wondering how that would even work (not involving adoption)

That romance is the reason why I´ve picked destruction almost every time.

Deleted
    totally wrong topic lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    totally wrong topic lol
    Noticed that. still though, seems like they have polished the building mode well there.

Deleted
    (Just read the last couple of pages)

Was it just me that thought the N7 Armor was just a "proof of concept" how an armor can look like in the Frostbite Engine? (That still was familiar, as in Mass Effect).

They might as well just scrap that N7 armor (or the logo) and that doesn't really say in what timeline it will be.

SPECULATIONS!

We have already said that the Commander Shepard trilogy is over and that the next game will not feature him/her. That is the only detail you have on the game. I see people saying 'well, they’ll have to pick a canon ending.' No, because the game does not have to come after. Or before. Or off to the side. Or with characters you know. Or yaddayaddayadda. Wherever, whenever, whoever, etc will all be revealed years down the road when we actually start talking about it. I do not call the game ME4 when I talk about it ever, [because] that makes people think of it more as 'what happens after 'Mass Effect 3' rather than 'what game happens next set in the 'Mass Effect' Universe. Obviously fans are going to speculate content, character and story until we actually reveal details in the years or months to come as you have almost no actual details, just don’t get bogged down in 'well how are they going to continue ME3.'
    Last edited by mmoc3f6ff16fa0; 2014-06-10 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    totally wrong topic lol
    So why did you post this instead of what you were trying to post here?
    Damnit woman, you make no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They could have adopted.
    But thats no fun.
    That's one way. Another way is to look at it at another angle: in the future, where synthetics are as common as organics (even in non-synthesis ending), reproduction itself can be looked at differently; synthetics, for example, could "give birth" by assembling a new synthetic using some toolkit and then teaching it to work... So it could be something like this:
    - EDI creates a new synthetic which they with Joker assume to be a child;
    - The synthetic merges with an Asari to give birth to a new Asari;
    - That Asari merges with a Krogan and gives birth to a new Asari;
    - In the end appears our protagonist. Though, it seems, at some point a child should be adopted since Asari will always give birth only to a new Asari. So, unless we are forced to play an Asari (which I wouldn't mind at all)...

10+ Year Old Account
    So why did you post this instead of what you were trying to post here?
    Damnit woman, you make no sense.
    It was a video of the Sims 4 displaying the building mode.

Deleted
    Have Sims progressed far enough yet that you can build the citadel there?

And then we can use the Citadel to invade the Sims world! THEY WILL NEVER SEE IT COMING!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    If we go that way, then it would be more amusing to invade someones Sims game as a dark spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    That will be included with the Reaper expansion pack, for only 59.99 €.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was honestly interested in getting Sims 4. Since I never really cared for 2 or 3, but I am extremely wary of the practice they do with the Sims. Main game plus 15 or so expansions. All of which has to be bought with no season pass or premium.

Other than that, the new Krogan model looks fantastic. And I think Tali and Broshep should have been able to procreate. I've always imagined the last LI to go batshit crazy and use some of the frozen stuff Broshep left behind.

Edit: Also the main E3 thread is full of absolutely insane people.

Deleted
    Is there even a point to playing Sims?
    Its just a regular life you are simulating, just do the stuff.

In more exciting news, we get to play as a villain in the next Fable, bringing doom on heroes - NPCs and players alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Also the main E3 thread is full of absolutely insane people.
    Im not schizo, thank you very much.

Deleted
    This needs to be taken with a handful of salt.

"Mass Effect 4 will reference original trilogy" is an incredible vague statement.

You will most likely encounter Wrex or Liara, if they survived, seeing as Krogan and Asari can live thousands of years ( well, krogan can. Asari live 1000 )

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope they are subtle about these references... Cringeworthy cameos is one thing that i do not want them to do.

Deleted
    Pop in for one scene "You guys remember this guy right?" and then they are gone forever without doing anything at all?

Noo... BioWare wouldn't do that.

Pop in for one scene "You guys remember this guy right?" and then they are gone forever without doing anything at all?

Noo... BioWare wouldn't do that.
    Wrex as the councilman for the Krogan pls.

And Liara can still be the Shadow Broker, I guess.

Or a Matriarch.

I also can't see a reason why a kid of Wrex, Grunt or Liara should not be a companion.

Urdnot Mordin as a tech/biotic ( first sentinel krogan in history? ) would be sweet.

Or Urdnot Okeer.

The possilities are endless.