I didn't mind Mako. What bothered me more was that the majority of Uncharted Worlds were plain boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends a bit on if it was played on console or PC. It was decent on PC but I'm not sure if i can call the console version the same. Without the ridiculous mountain climbing and with smooth and precise controls it could be a lot of fun, it was more how the maps you dropped into was all so similar more than the vehicle itself for me in ME1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I didn't mind Mako. What bothered me more was that the majority of Uncharted Worlds were plain boring.
    Same, the stupid controls were usually pretty fun, except that one time I wheelied myself into lava by hitting a tiny rock D:

Was sure fun for running over Geth though!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Ramming the geth artillery was sweet :3

Running over an Armature and then watch it wiggle around on the ground never got old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Am I the only one who hated how the Mako controlled and was overjoyed that it wasn't in 2/3? I'm pretty sure it was the only thing in ME1 that I didn't like, I actually HATED it with a passion.
    I hated it too.

Here's hoping it'll have better controls in MENext.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Running over an Armature and then watch it wiggle around on the ground never got old.
    This is true.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had to climb straight up a cliff or go around for miles and miles just to find some old Salarian ID tag, I just left. Fuck that. I gots a Conduit to search for.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved the mako from the start. The air wheelies, and dragging geth on my front bumper was the lolz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Same, the stupid controls were usually pretty fun, except that one time I wheelied myself into lava by hitting a tiny rock D:
    The Mako is unstoppable, you just couldn't handle it.

Deleted
    What can I say, I yield.

Deleted
    The vehicle we drove around in ME1 was M35 Mako. The new Mako could very well be a newer model Myournumberhere Mako.
    Yeah BW also said that that new Mako is way more agile than the original Mako and to be honest it does look different. I´m still sure that the next ME game will be a bunch of years after ME3 (from 100-1000 years or something) so the Humans would have upgraded the Mako as this is their iconic vehicle.

Also apparently this Mako has no cannon so it´s more like a car than a tank.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/2...ss-effect-game
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2014-07-29 at 08:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the illusive man View Post
    also apparently this mako has no cannon so it´s more like a car than a tank.
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
    Yeah BW also said that that new Mako is way more agile than the original Mako and to be honest it does look different. I´m still sure that the next ME game will be a bunch of years after ME3 (from 100-1000 years or something) so the Humans would have upgraded the Mako as this is their iconic vehicle.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/2...ss-effect-game
    Not even a small mounted machine gun? The way that thing handles in the video reminds me of the vehicles from borderlands. Still, its a WIP so it might receive one in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Not even a small mounted machine gun? The way that thing handles in the video reminds me of the vehicles from borderlands. Still, its a WIP so it might receive one in the future.
    Dunno if there are any guns on that Mako but no cannon was a real bummer to be honest. I imagined it to be an improved Mako with all the cool features like thrusters a cannon and improved handling but looks like its gonna be a mars rover

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    I know they dont want to pick a canon ending, but I really want ME4 to take place later to allow for your character to shine rather than be a side story while Shepard is doing all the real work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I know they dont want to pick a canon ending, but I really want ME4 to take place later to allow for your character to shine rather than be a side story while Shepard is doing all the real work.
    Considering the email "You have been chosen" that have been sent out from BioWare, TrollWare may be back in action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on baby... don't fear the reapers
    Baby take my hand... don't fear the reapers
    We'll be able to fly... don't fear the reapers
    Baby I'm your man...

Deleted
    Seasons don't fear the reapers
    Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain

The Mako does not even have textures on it...

The development is still too far from actual news... I guess BioWare is going to create many planets to explore...