Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    AAAAH! I have to see that! Too bad I still don't have Javik...
    You're missing out on some first class material.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time. (
    Chills went down my spine when Mordin enters the Shroud elevator a second time in my NG+ playthrough^^
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time.
    I feel you, man. Didn't feel any easier for me either and I couldn't help but shed a few tears again. I seriously thought it wouldn't feel as bad the second time since I knew what to expect. But I was wrong. D:

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW? I WAITED FOR YEARS TO BANG LIARA FOR FUCK SAKE?!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

Hahaha thats the most epic thing i've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Hahaha thats the most epic thing i've ever read.
    ^ I'm with Toccs. I couldn't stop laughing, hahahah. That's some shitty luck. :'D

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    ^ I'm with Toccs. I couldn't stop laughing, hahahah. That's some shitty luck. :'D
    You are not the only one who can't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-03-15 at 04:44 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

You are not the only one who couldn't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    I just got a visual of male Shep, James and Kaiden jumping on the bed in their boxers singing "YMCA" oh god...

You are not the only one who can't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    Maybe James would've wanted to get a little loco with the Loco? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I just got a visual of male Shep, James and Kaiden jumping on the bed in their boxers singing "YMCA" oh god...
    ROFL. Thanks for the images! I'll blame you if that image creeps into my dreams tonight. Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Chills went down my spine when Mordin enters the Shroud elevator a second time in my NG+ playthrough^^
    i'm so coming up to this bit now in my 2nd playtrough with my Evil renegade femshep, and it says something about the story when i am literally dreading it, i dont play her totally renegade(previously some renegade options were too out there even for her), but i do the playthrough to see the renegade outcomes(keeping collector base, killing wrex, sacrificing the council) ,i'm looking for absolutely anyway out i can to justify why me evil renegade shep wouldnt lie to the Krogan and kill mordin, and i think i found my out, she kinda bonded with the Female Krogan so thats my justification ha i dont have to lie and kill mordin myself!

Lola is funny, but I guess I'm not used to it yet
    I told him to call me commander, i'm kinda missing the nickname thing after being called loco through PT one and he had a sad sack face on him when i did

"I would have liked to run tests on the seashells."

Poor Mordin. =(

I... I'm...

Ahaha well that...that's unfortunate. Maybe if you concentrate reeeeeal hard you can pretend that your Shepard was on top

Lmao sorry that just made my day. I'm curious though, how did your talk with Kaidan at the cafe go? I thought he made it pretty clear he has the hots for you at that point :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post

Poor Mordin. =(
    Aaaand now I'm sad again

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post

Poor Mordin. =(
    I almost cried there. But then Kaidan made sweet love to me and then I had to cry there.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9992961

"We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Active discussions about the ending are more than welcome here, and the team will be reviewing it for feedback and responding when we can. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, We will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. In the meantime, we’d like to ask that you keep the non-spoiler areas of our forums and our social media channels spoiler free.

We understand there is a lot of debate on the Mass Effect 3 ending and we will be more than happy to engage in healthy discussions once more people get to experience the game. We are listening to all of your feedback.

In the meantime, let's give appreciation to Commander Shepard. Whether you loved the ME3 ending or didn't or you just have a lot of questions, he/she has given many of us some of the best adventures we have had while playing games. What was your favorite moment? smilie
    "

Looks like some answers about the ending might be coming now its been released in the last terriotory to get it (Japan today i beleive.)

I almost cried there. But then Kaidan made sweet love to me and then I had to cry there.
    I hope he didn't pink sock you.

I... I'm...

Okay, you win. That is freaking hilarious!

Joker and Garrus exchanging Jokes is also highly entertaining!

"How many humans does it take to repair a Mass Relay?"
    "602. 600 to vote on it, one to ask the Asari for technical help and one to request a seat on the council afterwards."

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Joker and Garrus exchanging Jokes is also highly entertaining!

"How many humans does it take to repair a Mass Relay?"
    "602. 600 to vote on it, one to ask the Asari for technical help and one to request a seat on the council afterwards."
    hahahahshdhhhahahahah that cracked me up

Major news guys, I just found out where they got the banshee animation/idea from.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...m3s1qze582.gif

And if that doesn't convince you, here's the animation for the scream attack:

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima.../1554497_o.gif

*note* Sorry I am incredibly bored and that shit just cracked me up.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-15 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9992961

"We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Active discussions about the ending are more than welcome here, and the team will be reviewing it for feedback and responding when we can. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, We will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. In the meantime, we’d like to ask that you keep the non-spoiler areas of our forums and our social media channels spoiler free.

We understand there is a lot of debate on the Mass Effect 3 ending and we will be more than happy to engage in healthy discussions once more people get to experience the game. We are listening to all of your feedback.

In the meantime, let's give appreciation to Commander Shepard. Whether you loved the ME3 ending or didn't or you just have a lot of questions, he/she has given many of us some of the best adventures we have had while playing games. What was your favorite moment? smilie
    "

Looks like some answers about the ending might be coming now its been released in the last terriotory to get it (Japan today i beleive.)
    I hope they won't 'answer our questions' literally,in a text form.