Rollercoaster Tycoon World

Im thinking of buying Rollercoaster Tycoon world, but after seeing reviews, im not sure if i should. All of the reviews i read say the game is terrible.

- Too few customization options
    - Too few management options
    - Technical issues
    - Graphical issues
    - Building is limited.

However, most of those reviews are from April or May, at which point the game was still labeled as ''Early acess''. Is the game still labeled as such, and has it improved? Is it worth the 45 euro?
    FC : 1564-6042-9299

Just wait for Planet Coaster.

Or Parkitect
    i7 4770K | Gigabyte G1 Z97 Sniper | 2x Sapphire R9 290 4GB Tri-X in Crossfire | IIyama ProLite GB2488HSU 144Hz | Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 16GB | Samsung 850 512GB SSD

Yeah it depends on what sort of Rollercoaster Tycoon experience you like will depend which of the two mentioned above you would want to go for

RCT2: Parkitect, it seems to be fairly close to the top down 2D type style
    RCT3: Planet Coaster matches the 3D style

I've bought into the Alpha of Planet Coaster as I thought it would be a worthy investment, gone through 3 beta builds so far and its only got better as time has gone on - its going to be pretty sweet once everything is in.

Rollercoaster Tycoon World was very disappointing, from what I read of reviews and videos there are a ton of issues and they didnt seem to be fixing them or just created new ones, it was no where near ready and it will likely never live up to the series its named into.

Paladin | Hunter | Druid | Death Knight | Mage | Priest | Warrior
    "In the light.. We are one"