15+ Year Old Account
    "I'm Garrus Vakarrian and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel."

Lol. Garrus, I love you so much. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Does anyone here who has it for Xbox 360 find it kind of dumb how you have to switch discs after every main mission? I don't know if this is how the whole game is but so far i had to switch discs like 5 times already everytime i would do a main mission. I usually don't mind swapping out discs when it's where you swap the disc out because its the second part of the story but this is after every main mission kind of annoying. Also for the fact that since i got the collectors edition its a pain in the ass to take out the discs so i have to just put tissue over it and just lay them on top.

Which brings up another issue im having and that's just taking the discs out of the collectors edition case. It felt like i was going to break it in half and my thumb was hurting by the time i got the disc out. Anyone who got the collectors edition have this problem too? And maybe a solution to make it easier and safer to take out the discs?
    I'm sorry but I have to take this moment to take a shot at the 360 fanboys that gave me crap for having a PS3. The PS3 has a digital download or a single disc version. So yeah, how about them apples.

Yeah but that sucks that the 360 version has so much disc swapping. Better luck next console?

---------- Post added 2012-03-07 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Massive rage at Bioware forum...*

First was Tali'zorah picture thing.....

Then the flash back beloved one other thing.....

Now the endings that are just.... meh.

Most fan base is completely upset and demanding at lest a new dlc in order to fix it.
    I guess they fucked up big time =/
    Are you actually taking forum post seriously or just trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you bioware... in the ass.... with a chainsaw ;_;!
    What kind of choices are those!?! >.<;
    The kind you got at the end of Human Revolution?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Is just me or it seems that Bioware asked Obsidian to do the endings? I mean it is just like Kotor 2 and Fallout New Vegas...

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    My personal review of the game, some spoilers in there are marked.

The Good
    - Combat system improved
    - Weapon customization was much needed
    - The mix between ME1 RPG + ME2 Action systems is a good one
    - The world around you feels more "alive", specially in the Citadel
    - Interaction between your squadmates is very well done
    - The length of the game is bigger than ME2, same as ME1
    - Multiplayer is very addicting and provide some tough challenges

The Bad
    - There are some WTF plotholes through the Endings
    - Harbinger only makes a very brief appearence, which is disappointing
    - The dream sequences with the Kid aren't needed, or at least it should be cutscenes instead of boring gameplay
    - Many squadmates only have two or three major conversations through the game, in between these, they get "Zaeeded"
    - That blue wall in the Normandy's CIC is annoying as hell

Still, ME3 is a great game, although i can see why some people are calling the weakest of the trilogy, mainly because of some plotholes and the endings, but overall is a great experience.

My ratings on the previous games:
    ME1: 9.5/10
    ME2: 9.8/10

My rating for ME3:
    9/10
    + another to the BAD, less conversation choices, more than 70% of the things shepard says is just auto-dialoged, comapred to maybe 10-20% auto-dialog in ME1,2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, when you choose your ending:

A brief flashback shows the 3 most important people in Shepard's life, the first two are Joker and Anderson, and the third is...Liara. It doesn't matter who you romanced, the game just shows that Liara is more important than your love interest.
    Mine showed my romance option.

My main problem wasn't the ending choices so much:
    It's not always going to turn out ok, I get that. That's why the actual 'best' choice, combining all the DNA, kills you. You sacrifice to give peace. But, you can choose killing all*synthetics*and live. Except you don't get to see yourself live. You don't get to see if your crew who mysteriously got on the Normandy ended up in some place you can get them. You don't get to see anything.

It was exactly opposite from what they said they wanted to happen. They wanted no loose ends and they wanted closure. No, it wasn't going to be a party with everyone alright, but it basically ended on a cliffhanger. I remember them saying if you stayed loyal to Kaiden through 2 you would be rewarded in 3. Being separated forever..maybe! is not a reward bioware...

You don't build such an amazing world and get people so attached to your story then just not finish it right at the end.
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-03-08 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Mine showed my romance option.

My main problem wasn't the ending choices so much:
    It's not always going to turn out ok, I get that. That's why the actual 'best' choice, combining all the DNA, kills you. You sacrifice to give peace. But, you can choose killing all*synthetics*and live. Except you don't get to see yourself live. You don't get to see if your crew who mysteriously got on the Normandy ended up in some place you can get them. You don't get to see anything.

It was exactly opposite from what they said they wanted to happen. They wanted no loose ends and they wanted closure. No, it wasn't going to be a party with everyone alright, but it basically ended on a cliffhanger. I remember them saying if you stayed loyal to Kaiden through 2 you would be rewarded in 3. Being*separated*forever..maybe! is not a reward bioware...

You don't build such an amazing world and get people so attached to your story then just not finish it right at the end.
    May I ask who you romanced? Kaidan?
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-03-08 at 07:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    May I ask who you romanced? Kaidan?
    Yep

filler...

Just did a little digging:

apparently, the game only recognizes ME1 romances, so your third flashback will be Liara,Ashley or Kaidan. Still a major immersion breaker for those who romanced somebody else in ME2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    "I'm Garrus Vakarrian and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel."

Lol. Garrus, I love you so much. :3
    Just did this part. Had a huge smile IRL. Game successful imo.

Massive rage at Bioware forum...*

First was Tali'zorah picture thing.....

Then the flash back beloved one other thing.....

Now the endings that are just.... meh.

Most fan base is completely upset and demanding at lest a new dlc in order to fix it.
    I guess they fucked up big time =/
    Most of the fan base is not completely upset. Since you can't really prove that statement anyway, it can easily be ignored. I think I'm done posting on these forums, like legit. Their are to many idiots, who feel their opinions are universal and don't have the good sense to understand what tact is. Their are to many people who are convinced that their feelings are gods owns words and must be shared. Everything is negativitiy and cynicism. I don't care what the endings are, I have yet to beat it but mmo-champion is not gonna spoil another experience for me because kids have a vendetta against a game developer. It's a sour environment.*
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-03-08 at 07:42 AM.

I could be considered fan based. I'm not upset.

I've played ME1,2 and now 3. Read all the lore and info I could and played all the DLCs.

This game, to me so far, has covered a lot of bases and touched on a lot of subjects. I haven't finished it yet because I like to gather everything, but I think it wont let me me down. It's delivered so far and keeps me wanting more.

Anyone who complains or says this isn't what they wanted can easily be tossed into the "can't be pleased bin" that you normally find on the internet or with new launches.

My biggest complaint is the "From Ashes" DLC. This is entirely too much info to withhold from a player. It should have been included, especially since the mission itself was 30-45 minutes. You're essentially paying for a new companion who kicks ass mon, crazy ganja, jerked soaked lore and super hot outfit for EDI (sweet lord). It should have been included imo.

All in all.... I'm drawn in like before but even more so. My Shepard is the last hope. And I'll be damned if these assholes win again.

A super hot outfit for... your metallic android? I mean... is she even a romance option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    The kind you got at the end of Human Revolution?
    Yea, that's the thing. They're exact copies of the endings of the original deus ex. They could at least have tried to do something on their own.

Just got my N7 CE in the mail (Sweden) can't wait to play:>

Been playing for an hour now... and...

WHY THE F*#($&@$*@$ CAN YOU NOT HOLSTER THE GOD DAMN WEAPON.

What the hell is this bullshit, i don't want to walk around with my gun out the whole time, sometimes i like to "relax" my Shepard and walk at a slower place while inspecting the surroundings, it adds a completely different level of immersion.

This is just bullshit...

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it until the endings.

How many endings are there? Does someone have a guide to what you need for each ending?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    How many endings are there? Does someone have a guide to what you need for each ending?
    Major spoilers ahead sort of. Galactic Readiness rating effects the endings.

Click at your peril!

Deleted
    well, i'm off to buy my own version of the game (EU here). my gamestore has messaged me that I can go pickup my preorder.