Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    Anderson should be saying stuff to you as you move down the hallway. If he's not something might be wrong.
    Hm, no i didnt see or hear anything from anderson after the cutscene. This persists after reloading or restarting the mission or even going back to earlier save. Repair install does nothing. Damn you, Bioware!

Quote Originally Posted by Daverid View Post
    Like I could accept it if there was like 70% of what happens makes sense .. And 30% Doesn't .. Possibly even 60/40 ...

But it's literally .. 95% Doesn't make sense .. I think the ONLY part of that Ending that actually makes a Scrap of sense is the Idea of Shepard Sacrificing his life to save the Galaxy .

I have not seen a SINGLE argument/Point/Thing (by any person and believe me people have tried) About the Ending making sense, that hasn't been able to be completely refuted and proved Incorrect.

Even the retards over at IGN made that entire youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqgRP...IJ05plOMYbo%3D) and the guy couldn't come up with a Single Decent Point as to why the Ending Made sense .. Instead he basically said, "Well It's Bioware's game so they can End it how they like" ... Which Sure, they're entitled to just that as it's indeed their Creation, but they couldn't even put forward one non-refutable point as to Why it's actually GOOD and HOW IT MAKES SENSE.

Why? Because NO ONE can make sense of it atm. It's complete Nonsensical Bullshit.

I respect the Twitter and FB movements for trying, and I definitely have Followed and Liked these groups mainly just because there's that Off Off Off Off chance that they might actually get somewhere and convince Bioware to come up with some DLC which extends or changes the Endings. I'm not expecting some Miracle from them, I understand It's Bioware's creation they can do what they want. So just going to see if I can somehow bring myself to play it once more, and then like the other Games which were Great but didn't have enough replayability because of Endings or Linear Character and/or Plot Progression it shall Sit on the Far Reaches of my C Drive.

Edit : ME1 Playtime : 5 Playthrough's Roughly ~125 Hours ... ME2 Playtime: 7 Playthrough's Roughly ~160 Hours...

ME3 without any changes to it's Ending will receive AT BEST 2 Playthrough's Roughly ~45 Hours .. Kinda Sad Really, Considering How Good the Rest of the game was. I give the game a Second Playthrough Purely to Honour that Amazing Rest of the game, after that I just won't be able to bring myself to do it again knowing what's coming at the End.
    Man that youtube clip you linked made me want to facedesk. This how i see the ending... Its like watching Shawshank Redemption where no one escapes prision and everyone dies of starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post
    Hm, no i didnt see or hear anything from anderson after the cutscene. This persists after reloading or restarting the mission or even going back to earlier save. Repair install does nothing. Damn you, Bioware!
    I had a similar problem on another map. You know the one where you save the turian squad on Tuchanka? Things didn't spawn for me at the end, and when I got to the end that should trigger a cut scene, nothing happened. Reloaded plenty of times, even played through the entire level again.

As it turned out, I wasn't supposed to kill the harvesters (the big flying drake things), since at least one was needed to trigger the rest of the NPC's throughout the level. I ended up alt tabbing for a good five minutes while the last one wrecked havoc on the turian squad, and later flew off. This solved the problem for me.

I don't know what you've got / don't have in your save, but I think the tech support is correct when they say it's a gameplay issue. My suggestion is that you check a gameplay vid on youtube, and simply check what they have that you don't, or vice versa. I don't think it's a technical error with the game files, so repairing the install won't help you. Just trigger what you're supposed to, and you should be good to go.

Deleted
    This is actually a really minor thing and has something to do with the romances/LI on ME3. But I'm just curious, damn it!

I was curious to see what happens if I turned down Kaidan during the conversation before the "romance-scene" before you start the final part of the game. And by turning down I mean the very last option for the conversations, I haven't tried out the result to all of them yet. I pretty much expected it to end in Shepard throwing Kaidan out of the room since she had too much on her mind but to my surprise they actually cuddled. o_o [SIZE=1][I]And somehow magically they still ended up in bed in their underwear... *cough*[/I][/SIZE] So my question is, has anyone else tried/experienced these a bit "alternative" romance scenes before the last part? All the videos I see end up in the sex scene and I'm just a bit curious to know whether any other LIs end up being all smushy with Shepard if you don't go all the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Wow amazing find, lets hope its true.

Deleted
    I just screamed outloud in joy. Damn I hope that's true!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR If this is the case then BW are the biggest trolls in gaming right now and have executed what is perhaps the biggest troll in gaming history. haahahahahahahahah

"And it’s Free!"

I liked that part. Not that I'm cheap or anything, it's about what message Bioware sends to their fanbase.

Deleted
    The following information has yet to be confirmed but since the Multiplayer DLC (from the same user) showed to be true then we definately have reason to hope.
    What multiplayer DLC? the obvious fan made photoshop of character cards of which the last two make zero sense whatsoever?

I'm not discounting a big DLC pack that explains the ending or that the indoctrination theory actually turns out to be true (after watching subtle differences in the 'perfect' ending I kind of believe it), but that blog is 99% bullshit and speculation.

If that is true, they will more than likely win back the majority of their fan base, and salvage ME3's reputation. Sounds over dramatic I know, but then again loads of people are pissed right now from what I can tell.

Deleted
    April 6th has a Mass Effect Panel at PAX

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/9564187/1

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    April 6th has a Mass Effect Panel at PAX

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/9564187/1
    Nice hopefully the DLC will come out on the 16th my 26th birthday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    "And it’s Free!"

I liked that part. Not that I'm cheap or anything, it's about what message Bioware sends to their fanbase.
    I can already imagine EA representatives reaction to it.. "whoa whoa whoa, nobody said anything about free, it was a .. erm, typing error and was meant to say for a fee":P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just by doing a Simple List of all the Ridiculous Plot Holes you can easily see how dumb the Ending is:

2. Mass Relays are Destroyed. Now there's the premise that If a Mass Relay is destroyed it will explode and pretty much blow up that entire System. Now even discounting that, You're looking at the last, or the majority of every Galactic Civilization Stuck on Earth. Which not only wouldn't support half those races Dietary needs, but is most likely would hardly be able to provide resources for the Humans that are left considering the majority of the Planet would surely be in Utter Ruins.
    Either Explosion By Mass Relays or Starvation/Sickness, Majority of Races will Die.
    We don't know if the destruction of the Mass Relays actually caused all it's energy to be released in the blast, as what happened in ''The Arrival''. It's more likely that a large amount of energy is transferred away when you see the relay shooting to a different relay

3. A further Addition to Point 2. If The big Wave of Colour causes the Normandy's Engine's to Overload and Blow Up causing a Crash Land... Then What has just happened to the Thousands of Spacecraft that was hovering above earth in Mid-Battle... Surely all their Engines would have Overloaded and Whilst the guys down on the Ground are Praising Victory, Thousands of Ships are about to come crashing down on their Heads. Again, Majority of Civilization Dies.
    I think the reason why the Normandy's engine was overloaded/blown up was because it was already in the middle of a jump to a different mass relay, just as the mass relays started blowing up. This wouldn't have any effect on the fleet that was fighting above earth as they weren't in the middle of a mass relay jump.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    Noooo they stealth nerfed sabotage D:

6 point perk only increases hacked damage by 50% now.

Wow, and it can only hack 1 target at a time (no aoe hack)... /sadface
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-03-14 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I can already imagine EA representatives reaction to it.. "whoa whoa whoa, nobody said anything about free, it was a .. erm, typing error and was meant to say for a fee":P
    Nah, it'll be free with game registration.

I think I called that one a couple of pages back.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I smell a troll..

But I'm very hopeful and optimistic.

Me3 online server too unstable?

Just me or are the me3 online servers way too unstable.Tryed playing today on my infil and got dc 5 time in a row.I though it was me so i played abit Wow but everything seemed fine.43 ms so realy can't be me.

15+ Year Old Account
    If that were actually true (and I'm still wary) and the DLC is free I will completely renounce every last bit about ME3 I ever said. Breaking the fourth wall in such a way would be just friggin' genius.

Oh and just because there's so much negativity about the game going around here a few small things about the game that make it the best of the series, bar the ending.

1. Referential humor. There's lots of little nods to previous games. Multiple references to Shepards nonexistant dancing ability, references to Jacks exclamations.
    2. Crew moving around the normandy. This is something barely noticable but seeing the crew interacting with eachother and interacting with them in different locations makes the game feel much more alive.
    3. Romances within the cew. Won't spoil it here but those who played know what I mean.
    4. Resolve of questions you didn't even know were asked. Like who Liara's father is.
    5. The memorial plate on the crew deck. Such a nice little touch.

On a Sidenote: Just rechecked my playtime: it was 30:30 at the end (last two of those were owed to the last few waves on insanity). Must've gotten the numbers mixed up with another game.
    Last edited by Zao; 2012-03-14 at 07:37 PM.