Deleted
    I just saw the video and lol'd for a good 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    would have been better if there was some thrusting and grunting like the Liara scene.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    <SNIP>
    Not funny and almost insulting.

And the dialogue with Cortez is actually very good. You can help him get back outside and overcome the grief about his dead husband. I told him "not interested" in the bar and he was OK with it. Gay characters are handled far better in ME3 than they were in DA2. Although what were the odds that your entire ship could basically perform a YMCA stunt?
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-03-17 at 02:23 PM.

Hmm I only know about 3 gay characters in ME 3, Kaidan, Cortez and Traynor. Kaidan is bi. Rest will shoot you down if you are the opposite sex.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Hmm I only know about 3 gay characters in ME 3, Kaidan, Cortez and Traynor. Kaidan is bi. Rest will shoot you down if you are the opposite sex.
    You can count Liara as well. Her race may be asexual, but they have all the working parts of females.

I was kinda sad that I couldn't bang Traynor as a male, I have a thing for indian chicks with british accents. (the entire reason why i watch ballywood movies actually).
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

<SNIP>
    He tried to molest you? No? Grieving for his husband? What "gay stuff" is there for you to forget exactly? Excuse me while I get another beer and try to forget ever talking to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    You can count Liara as well. Her race may be asexual, but they have all the working parts of females.

I was kinda sad that I couldn't bang Traynor as a male, I have a thing for indian chicks with british accents. (the entire reason why i watch ballywood movies actually).
    Liara isn't female though and how would you know she has all the working parts? A man with breasts wouldn't automatically become a female:P And the rest is unknown.

I'm a straight female in real life and actually romanced Liara so that might be making up excuses though:P In ME1, Kaidan was the only other choice and I didn't like him very much, plus I got him killed. He just seemed like a better choice because he was described as plagued with headaches and alone while Ashley had a big family. And later, in ME2 and 3, it just felt bad breaking up so I just went through with it.

But still, in ME1, when Liara told me that she was into me, my reaction to it IRL was the same as Shepard had in game :O But I got to ask about it and she told that she has no gender. It made sense too since otherwise their entire race would have been gay. Before leaving their planet they had no access to males.

Quote Originally Posted by Reah View Post
    Actually I'm starting to think that because of the leak they elected to release the ending in parts. What we see at the end currently is only the first part. Wishful thinking perhaps but there have been a lot of hints dropped the past week that there may be more to come.
    That actually wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Liara isn't female though and how would you know she has all the working parts? A man with breasts wouldn't automatically become a female:P And the rest is unknown.
    She's talking about the "nether regions" of the asari in Lair of the Shadow Broker, so she definitely does have something down there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    She's talking about the "nether regions" of the asari in Lair of the Shadow Broker, so she definitely does have something down there.
    Something yes but it doesn't mean it's female parts by humans standards. Might be more tentacles or something:P

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Something yes but it doesn't mean it's female parts by humans standards. Might be more tentacles or something:P
    Yikes...gonna try not to imagine that, but anything's possible I guess. On that topic, Garrus told me during his conversation about the organ harvester scientist (ME1) that male Krogan have four testicles. Another thing I don't want to imagine.

Liara has Azure down there somewhere. That's all we know.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    He tried to molest you? No? Grieving for his husband? What "gay stuff" is there for you to forget exactly? Excuse me while I get another beer and try to forget ever talking to you.
    I'm homophobic if that wasn't obvious enough -_-
    Enjoy the beer.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    <SNIP>
    Are you honestly serious about that? I thought Cortez was a sweet character who had lost someone he loved very much and he just couldn't move on. Almost the same as Shepard; just based on his/her dreams it's pretty obvious he/she is feeling quilty about the people who have died because of his/her actions and decisions. It's hard for Shepard to move on. My Shepard was mourning for Ashley and she was STILL feeling really quilty about not saving her. When Liara comes to the room Shepard even says "I wonder what Ashley would've done against the Reapers..." or something along those lines. She would've wanted her to be there by her side. So I didn't care if Cortez was gay or not, it was his character that mattered to me. He felt like someone who really needed a friend to listen to him and help him get over his husband. It was really easy to relate to him.

ARGH. I'm still pissed that my Datapad app bugged out. Just now all the messages had vanished and when I updated the old ones popped right up, none of the newer ones. I'm a sad little soldier now.

Yikes...gonna try not to imagine that, but anything's possible I guess. On that topic, Garrus told me during his conversation about the organ harvester scientist (ME1) that male Krogan have four testicles. Another thing I don't want to imagine.
    I think it took me a full minute to realize what I had just heard when I first had that conversation with Garrus. It was brilliant.

Why do you think Wrex says "You've got a quad there, doc" when talking to Mordin?

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Why do you think Wrex says "You've got a quad there, doc" when talking to Mordin?
    I had no idea what he meant by that until I replayed ME1, it just never clicked.

Kind of a tangential topic to ME3, but does anyone else just get blown away by the vastness of space when they play ME or any other game involving space travel? It just makes me wish I could see all there is to see in the universe, though that would take a billion human lifetimes. And I also came across this recently: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap120312.html
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-17 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egga View Post
    As strangely as this may sound, I hope he is not(even though he most likely is).

The simple reason for this is that it would lower the chance for us to get a fitting ending. What he's saying more or less stands in conflict with the indoctrination theory, which, if it were true, would almost guarantee us a different ending.

Deleted
    A fan's take on Tali's face: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=13#/d4szlc0

Amazing what kind of stuff some fans have made. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    A fan's take on Tali's face: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=13#/d4szlc0

Amazing what kind of stuff some fans have made. :O
    It's also amazing how a developer can take a stock photo and edit it for ten minutes.