Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    idk, thats what I read in a guide. I think maybe your readiness carries over so its easier to get secret ending. I haven't really bothered with it newgame+ since the ending isn't really that rewarding. I just played mutliplayer for it.
    The official strategy guide lies. The "secret ending" is the Stargazer scene, and it is available on NG+ or on an ME2 import.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    The official strategy guide lies. The "secret ending" is the Stargazer scene, and it is available on NG+ or on an ME2 import.
    Ah that explains alot... i'm one of those people that always starts from ME1 whenever i start a new game, never from ME2 or 3 god no

I'm the same with Baldur's gate or any other game that allows you to carry your character over.
    Last edited by Toccs; 2012-03-20 at 01:25 PM.

Deleted
    Isn´t there an achievement for reaching level 60, or something? Maybe the level carries over to the new game, or the readiness? I would love to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Isn´t there an achievement for reaching level 60, or something? Maybe the level carries over to the new game, or the readiness? I would love to know that.
    Your level, skills (all that u choose in previous walkthrough, and u can't reassign them before Citadel ), weapons, upgrades carries to ng+ if emport ME3 character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Your level, skills (all that u choose in previous walkthrough, and u can't reassign them before Citadel ), weapons, upgrades carries to ng+ if emport ME3 character
    Thanks a lot !! That was all I wanted to know. Well maybe I will play my second playthrough on a new char and then the third on a NG+ because my first Shepard was male but I want to play as a female too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya, that's what it means by secret ending "the stargazer scene". Really sad that it's considered a secret ending since its so slapped together, not very rewarding, and makes you feel like you just wasted time to see it.

Looks like the whole "Mass Effect ending drama" has ended up on the BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17444719

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Looks like the whole "Mass Effect ending drama" has ended up on the BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17444719
    holy sh*t, what next? Fox News??

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    holy sh*t, what next? Fox News??
    Is that sarcasm :O

i'm glad its getting that amout of coverage if i'm honest.

Is that sarcasm :O

i'm glad its getting that amout of coverage if i'm honest.
    Agreed, i was just joking regarding how the ME series and Fox news never saw each other eye to eye
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-03-20 at 02:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how the counter campaign to support the endings has 385 members. Idk, maybe that group has been established as long or just started compared to the people in the "movement".

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Funny how the counter campaign to support the endings has 385 members. Idk, maybe that group has been established as long or just started compared to the people in the "movement".
    No idea, i'm in support for changing or extending it to be honest. Where do you stand Collegeguy?

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, i'm in support for changing or extending it to be honest. Where do you stand Collegeguy?
    How could I say no to an expansion to one of the best games of the year.

Worst final to a trilogy game ever. Hope Bioware "changes" it...

I really like that "test audience" bit in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    EA rushed SWTOR development, no surprise if they rushed ME3 too
    the mass effection of harwke in dragon age from your personal character was a killer for me

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 02:33 AM ----------

At the end of the day im hoping the dlc will be big and plotholes get explained, still doesnt chnage the fact that they rushed over mass effect 2 characters and left them for dead right now im going back on a second mass effect 2 playthrough cause im still pissed what they did with miranda so much more could have been done with stronger characters now we get vega the oxygen thief yeay. So the news of a new Draon age hopefully they will pull a mass effect 3 and harwke and company never existed would be nice ( bar merril )
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Spartacus? You mean the TV show that's mostly about naked people and flying blood and limbs?
    Spartacus, the movie, was released in 1960.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    the mass effection of harwke in dragon age from your personal character was a killer for me

---------- Post added 2012-03-21 at 02:33 AM ----------

At the end of the day im hoping the dlc will be big and plotholes get explained, still doesnt chnage the fact that they rushed over mass effect 2 characters and left them for dead right now im going back on a second mass effect 2 playthrough cause im still pissed what they did with miranda so much more could have been done with stronger characters now we get vega the oxygen thief yeay. So the news of a new Draon age hopefully they will pull a mass effect 3 and harwke and company never existed would be nice ( bar merril )
    Well the problem with ME2 characters was they could be killed in the previous game (and in mordins case killed or alive in the 3rd, ditto for grunt and miranda and samara) so theres no way they could play a huge part in the 3, else the connotation could be endless, 12 characters all being able to die or live all having their own big arc in 3 was totally unreasonable.

I really liked what they did with 2's characters making them part of the story but changing slightly if they died the only one i wasnt keen on was the legion replacement, they made them too similar looks wise.

I do wish instead of miranda, samara, grunt joining as a war asset they made them available for missions, i missed having a krogan on the team
    Last edited by mmoc00c6bd8f01; 2012-03-20 at 05:29 PM.

Kalahira, mistress of the inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness. Kalahira, whose waves wear down stone and sand, wash the sins of this one and set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit. Kalahira, this one's heart is pure, but beset by wickedness and contention. Guide this one to where the traveler never tires, the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve. Guide this one Kalahira, and he will be a companion to you as he was for me.

Not my Batman Cerberus, you'll pay for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Well the problem with ME2 characters was they could be killed in the previous game (and in mordins case killed or alive in the 3rd, ditto for grunt and miranda and samara) so theres no way they could play a huge part in the 3, else the connotation could be endless, 12 characters all being able to die or live all having their own big arc in 3 was totally unreasonable.

I really liked what they did with 2's characters making them part of the story but changing slightly if they died[spoilers] the only one i wasnt keen on was the legion replacement, they made them too similar looks wise.[/spoiler]

I do wish instead of miranda, samara, grunt joining as a war asset they made them available for missions, i missed having a krogan on the team
    THAT is something they'll quite probably address with DLCs.
    Maybe not Miranda, seeing as her fathers story is pretty much finished... might do something with her sister though.
    But yeah, Grund and Samara could get additional DLC-missions... Grunt with his Aralakh Company could get some more missions, same with Samara as Justicar... they have quite a lot of options which I would get... AFTER they fix the ending.
    No great ending ---> no DLC for me