Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    You see, he would be the unexpected hero that saves the day in the end! Somehow. And no one has any idea how he did it. Like Donald Duck.
    Him and McGuyver Shepard would make a great team. or a barely functional one.
    "Theres an asteroid crashing down!"
    "No worry i will handle it!"
    30 min later
    "How did you do it commander?"
    "Easy, i just wielded a bunch of geth and the genophage together to form a giant baseball bat."
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-05-16 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Sounds a bit like Sheppard really.
    "Theres an asteroid crashing down!"
    "No worry i will handle it!"
    30 min later
    "How did you do it commander?"
    "Easy, i just wielded a bunch of geth together to form a giant baseball bat."
    Good point. But Shepard has quite a reputation pretty fast, while Conrad is busy being... Conrad. NO ONE WOULD SEE HIM COMING!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Good point. But Shepard has quite a reputation pretty fast, while Conrad is busy being... Conrad. NO ONE WOULD SEE HIM COMING!

Im still amazed he wasnt jailed for openly being cerberus while on the citadel in ME3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Im still amazed he wasnt jailed for openly being cerberus while on the citadel in ME3.
    See, Donald Duck all over.

Being serious for a while, Liara wouldn't be a bad choise in my opinion. She would still be alive (most likely) after a long time and she would know the 'real story'. Even if she wouldn't be the main character, at least it'd be great to see her make an appearance and maybe give you a mission or something as was suggested earlier. :3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    To make an already existing character the "main character" of mass effect 4, it would mean that we wouldn’t be able to customize the looks of our character, the story of our character, eck! We wouldn’t even be able to straight to far from their personality.
    The default Shepard is the only way he looks according to Cannon. There is no reason why it would work now for the original 3 games and not for any future games.

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Though if Shepard chose to control the Reapers, finding a body to work with might be problematic
    It depends on if Shepard is preserved as an individual while still controlling the reapers or if he was dispersed like legion and controlling them by what he wanted but not as an individual. Because if he is still an individual controlling them then its only a matter of finding a suitable place to download his mind. He could take control of something cybernetic body or assume direct control. Or you know just have the reapers build him a body.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    aw man

Wrex found out about my sabotage . . .
    Putin khuliyo

So.... Apparently this weekend's challenge was a bust! Not enough kills were made. I think that's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    aw man

Wrex found out about my sabotage . . .
    See?! This. This is why I can't do it. If Wrex didn't find out, I might be able to. XD

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    So.... Apparently this weekend's challenge was a bust! Not enough kills were made. I think that's a first.
    Wow that's surprising. O.o Well, not really, I guess. Was kind of silly of BioWare to hold one on Mother's Day weekend.

Does that mean we don't get the packs for finishing a gold match either? D:
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-05-16 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    See?! This. This is why I can't do it. If Wrex didn't find out, I might be able to. XD

---------- Post added 2012-05-16 at 11:21 AM ----------

Wow that's surprising. O.o Well, not really, I guess. Was kind of silly of BioWare to hold one on Mother's Day weekend.

That I don't know, the blog post didn't go into details on that.

We better... even if we didn't meet the allied goal, we met the squad goal!

We do. I grabbed mine already.

It was doomed to happen from the start, I don’t think it’s only related to the mother’s day too.

The multiplayer is quite repetitive; players will become bored of it eventually. The lack of a versus mode is also not helping, usually in this kind of multiplayer games what keeps people playing is the competition between players…

It’s one of the reason why I think realizing the game without a LAN option and not selling It via Steam was quite a mistake… but that’s just me =X
    I don't know how difficult it is but cross platform would have helped as well. I have friends who got it on PC that I'd like to play with...but can't.

Incidentally, what keeps me going back to the MP is the unlocks. I wanna have my perfectly customized, geared character. *shrug* To each their own, but I like that it's not competitive between players. I've always been intimidated by most MP because I know I'll be killed easily by most people. In this, though, we're working toward a common goal and as long as I do my best...

Quote Originally Posted by Iyotanka View Post
    We do. I grabbed mine already.
    Well that sucks because I don't see one in my store. <_<

Well that sucks because I don't see one in my store. <_<
    You can have mine...it was the damn N7 shotgun. I use my Phaeston almost religiously.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was doomed to happen from the start, I don’t think it’s only related to the mother’s day too.
    It doesn't really have anything to do with people not playing. It likely has more to do with the fact that Banshee's don't spawn that much on bronze and silver. So you have to do exponentially more matches on bronze and silver in order to get the community goal. And not that many people are going to jump into reaper gold just to kill banshee's for a useless pack.

And losing might not be all that bad since it could provide "buffs" for the next event or a future event.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-05-17 at 07:01 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It doesn't really have anything to do with people not playing. It likely has more to do with the fact that Banshee's don't spawn that much on bronze and silver. So you have to do exponentially more matches on bronze and silver in order to get the community goal. And not that many people are going to jump into reaper gold just to kill banshee's for a useless pack.

And losing might not be all that bad since it could provide "buffs" for the next event or a future event.
    Plus, wasn't the goal a lot higher this time around? 3,000,000 Banshees, and wasn't the last one 1,000,000 Phantoms?

I don't think the next one is gonna reach the goal either. A lot of people are busy with a certain action-RPG at the moment.

I don't think the next one is gonna reach the goal either. A lot of people are busy with a certain action-RPG at the moment.
    Path of Exile?

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect the goal will drop steadily over time. It was bound to anyway.

---------- Post added 2012-05-17 at 08:19 AM ----------

Torchlight 2 beta?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 16, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eagle Heavy Pistol
    - Damage increased from [60.9-76.1] to [67.0-83.8]

Hurricane SMG
    - Damage increased from [93.2-116.5] to [102.5-128.1]

Crusader Shotgun
    - Damage increased from [442.1-552.6] to [486.6-608.3]

Indra Sniper Rifle
    - Damage increased from [54.1-67.6] to [62.6-78.2]

Singularity Power
    - Fixed a bug where the base duration that enemies are held in the air was still 3 seconds.
    Should now be 6 seconds, as the April 24 changes specify.

Geth Horde Wave Data
    - (Gold) Wave 6: reduced number of Hunters from 4 to 2
    - (Gold) Wave 6: increased number of Rocket Troopers from 2 to 3
    - (Gold) Wave 6: added a single Geth Prime
    - (Gold) Wave 10: reduced number of Pyros from 4 to 3
    - (Gold) Wave 10: increased number of Geth Primes from 2 to 3

Card Data
    - 255 max cap on ammo, medigel, rockets, shields - they should grant equipment items instead if maxed
    - Respec cards are now uncommon rather than rare
    - Increasing XP bonuses for character cards

Hurray! I won't be stuck getting nonstop ammo packs anymore! Boo... they took away 45 of the ammo packs I had for nothing (was sitting at roughly 300 ammo packs).

Hurray they buffed my indra! lol