----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 4, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collector Assault Rifle
    - Damage increased from [48.7-60.9] to [55.4-69.2]
    - Encumbrance decreased from [1.8-1.25] to [1.6-1.2]

Ops Survival Pack Consumable
    - Increased amount of bonus shields given from 1500 to 2000

Cerberus Guardian
    - (Bronze) Health increased from 750 to 900
    - (Silver) Health increased from 1125 to 1350
    - (Gold) Health increased from 1687 to 2025

Cerberus Turret
    - (Bronze) Health and shields increased from 900 to 1050
    - (Silver) Health and shields increased from 1350 to 1575
    - (Gold) Health and shields increased from 2025 to 2362

Cerberus Nemesis
    - (Bronze) Health increased from 450 to 525
    - (Bronze) Shields increased from 750 to 860
    - (Silver) Health increased from 675 to 790
    - (Silver) Shields increased from 1125 to 1295
    - (Gold) Health increased from 1012 to 1180
    - (Gold) Shields increased from 1687 to 1940

Cerberus Atlas
    - (Bronze) Armor increased from 7500 to 9000
    - (Silver) Armor increased from 12940 to 14000
    - (Gold) Armor increased from 21094 to 23000

---------- Post added 2012-07-04 at 07:08 PM ----------

Oh, and apparently the EC is out on PS3 for Europeans now.

Deleted
    Turrets buffed oh great, JUST what we needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Turrets buffed oh great, JUST what we needed.
    Are they that difficult in multiplayer? In single player as a soldier I just use disruptor ammo to take down their shields, then incendiary to finish them off. Have to imagine you can do something similar with a combination of overload and warp plus gunfire to finish it off. I ask because I don't have Gold at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I lol'd. Entered in Liara bedroom to see if I could get some le sexy time and every time I moved my character the monitors on the wall would move around, that sure kill'd the mood.
    Not when you move the character, when you move the vision.
    They are REALLY creepy.
    You can get them to turn around to face the wall out of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Are they that difficult in multiplayer? In single player as a soldier I just use disruptor ammo to take down their shields, then incendiary to finish them off. Have to imagine you can do something similar with a combination of overload and warp plus gunfire to finish it off. I ask because I don't have Gold at the moment.
    They can kill you in one second flat.
    Its close to impossible to revive someone in a turrets line of sight.

15+ Year Old Account
    They can kill you fast but its not like they take long to take down. And you shouldn't be resurrecting a player in its line of fire anyways. Thats like sticking your hand into a campfire because you dropped your wedding ring into it. You put the fire out first then get the ring.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They can kill you fast but its not like they take long to take down. And you shouldn't be resurrecting a player in its line of fire anyways. Thats like sticking your hand into a campfire because you dropped your wedding ring into it. You put the fire out first then get the ring.
    You dont always have that luxury if they start swarming you and you need backup ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see. Is it possible to pop out for a split second to get them to fire, and then hit them while they're cooling down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    What?!?! We shouldn't stand in front of something that kills you in no time?! nowai... that's madness.
    You'd be surprised how often it happens in multiplayer. :P

The buff doesn't seem that massive tbh.. damage remains the same and the extra shields and and armor can still be punched through with most skills. And the best counter is still to prevent Engineers from setting them up in the first place.

And yes, you can kill them in between bursts. It's not very efficient, but it will work.

15+ Year Old Account
    You dont always have that luxury if they start swarming you and you need backup ASAP.
    Backup means nothing if you are dead. If something like a turret can kill you super fast it is better to take it out (or draw its fire so someone else can rez) then to sit there and take it on the chance you don't get killed before your team mate is revived.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-07-04 at 08:05 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You can't do anything while dead.
    I can spin in circles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Are they that difficult in multiplayer?
    No 2 shot kills on them, and they always pop up when you are dealing with something else. 90% of my deaths have been turrets.

Deleted
    Having finished some other single player stuff, I decided to create a new Commander Shepard and start again from the beginning. Aside from a desire to play a believable character, rather than a min-maxed one, there really wasn't any further planning going into this (inspiration for background and motivations tends to come while I'm sculpting the appearance and go through the early portions of the game). Anyway, without further delay..

..allow me to introduce you to Jake Shepard. (As a side note, all of my Shepards have had a first name starting with a J. So far I have a John, Jane, Jill, Jim, Jessica, Joseph, and a bunch of others).

Some basic details (think of him as Danny Trejo meets Zaeed):
    -Infiltrator (mostly because I haven't played one in single player for some time)
    -Colonist background and Ruthless psych profile
    -Took Medicine as the extra skill (none of them were really fitting, and about 2/3 were unavailable by default since Jake's not a biotic)
    -Hates Batarians (due to the background), but aside from that he's neither a xenophobe or consider humans to be a superior race
    -Cares about those under his command and those he considers friends. Anyone else is dealt with as is deemed most efficient
    -Follows the chain of command up to a point, but has no qualms about bypassing it if it gets the job done
    -Is not above intimidation and/or brutality to meet his goals, as long as there's no serious consequences to doing so
    -Will generally follow the Renegade route, but without the real asshole choices unless the target deserves it
    -Enjoys the 'finer' aspects of life (booze, women, drugs etc)
    -Probably won't romance anyone in ME1, might go after either Miranda in ME2

Should be a fun ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your Shepard reminds me of Elias Kelham.
    Putin khuliyo

I'd say Donovan Hock myself. Don't get surprised if Kasumi jumps around and disables YOUR shields instead of the Mantis' in the DLC.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I'd say Donovan Hock myself. Don't get surprised if Kasumi jumps around and disables YOUR shields instead of the Mantis' in the DLC.
    He came to mind too.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, that's probably the best use of that facial hair option.

Also, if you're going renegade you're going to have to kick that Eclipse merc out the window in ME2. I've done that every character, paragon or otherwise.

Deleted
    Gotta say, that's probably the best use of that facial hair option.

Also, if you're going renegade you're going to have to kick that Eclipse merc out the window in ME2. I've done that every character, paragon or otherwise.
    That's the one who refuses to talk, right? Yeah he has it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    That's the one who refuses to talk, right? Yeah he has it coming.

That, and the renegade option on Miranda's loyalty mission are the two that I did every time.

Also, so far I'm 2/2 for punching that Quarian asshole in ME3 as a paragon.

Deleted

Everybody loves Gerrel.

Deleted

I am obsessed with playing through as Paragon constantly but I do that Renegade everytime he is such an annoying character.