Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Yep. If I do bronze I can make a match and start it solo, and by the time I finish wave 1 I'll have a full group. No problem finding a silver and gold match either if I want to. Never tried Platinum.
    Alright sounds good, but where should i pick it up? Should I get 1 & 2 on steam and 3 on Origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Alright sounds good, but where should i pick it up? Should I get 1 & 2 on steam and 3 on Origin?
    That works. I bought ME1 and 2 on Steam and a box version of ME3 since I got the collector's edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 1&2 together for ~$30 on Amazon, can probably get cheaper on Steam.

Bought ME3 at Target. Funny story, ME3 was $60, bought 2-3 other things, and somehow was only charged $58.

Didn't question the cashier . . .
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-01 at 01:32 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I got 1&2 together for ~$30 on Amazon, can probably get cheaper on Steam.

Bought ME3 at Target. Funny story, ME3 was $60, bought 2-3 other things, and somehow was only charged $58.

Didn't question the cashier . . .
    That works. I bought ME1 and 2 on Steam and a box version of ME3 since I got the collector's edition.
    Alright well I'm going to wait for some deals on them and will pick them up since I figured the PC was better to play them on.

---------- Post added 2012-07-31 at 10:16 PM ----------

Also for pc since it's 3rd person is it better played with keyboard/mouse or a 360 controller?

Also for pc since it's 3rd person is it better played with keyboard/mouse or a 360 controller?
    There's no native support for Xbox 360 controllers on the PC version so it's going to be rather hit or miss. I stick with mouse/keyboard.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-01 at 02:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Formated my faptop, time to reinstall every single shit again =_=
    Thats what happens when you purge the unclean, you restart civilization.

File clutter exists because he allows it, and it will end because he demands it.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-01 at 07:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    File clutter exists because he allows it, and it will end because he demands it.
    That which you know as "formatting" shall be your salvation through memory wiping.
    Putin khuliyo

https://twitter.com/BioEvilChris/sta...55619089551360

Damn you, Chris! I was telling myself not to get excited!

Finally finished the Singleplayer last night. I didn't quite get the public outrage about the endings even after the Extended Cut since the EC ending I got was one I expected.

Now to farm enough credits for the last 5-6 PSPs I need to max out the last Rare Character Cards and... then stockpile money for the next MP DLC, I suppose. o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Finally finished the Singleplayer last night. I didn't quite get the public outrage about the endings even after the Extended Cut since the EC ending I got was one I expected.

Now to farm enough credits for the last 5-6 PSPs I need to max out the last Rare Character Cards and... then stockpile money for the next MP DLC, I suppose. o_O
    Personally, I think the extended cut redeemed the game. I have a few issues with the endings still, but overall, I really enjoy them. They are very emotional and bittersweet, and satisfying.

Anyways, I was mucking around on wikipedia, playing "Six Degrees of Video Games" (connected Bethesda, Bioware, Blizzard and Valve, in that order!) and to my surprise I find that Jennifer Hale (femShep) also voices Leah in D3. Yet, the thing is, there are distinct vocal differences between FemShep, Jedi Knight Bastila (KOTOR) and Leah. That impressed me. Honestly, I would not have recognized her in either Bastila or Leah had I not read it.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-01 at 09:29 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, I was mucking around on wikipedia, playing "Six Degrees of Video Games" (connected Bethesda, Bioware, Blizzard and Valve, in that order!) and to my surprise I find that Jennifer Hale (femShep) also voices Leah in D3. Yet, the thing is, there are distinct vocal differences between FemShep, Jedi Knight Ballista (KOTOR) and Leah. That impressed me. Honestly, I would not have recognized her in either Ballista or Leah had I not read it.
    She voiced http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bastila_Shan and not http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballista
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    That's who I meant.

I can't spell.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I wasn't a fan of destruction or control, but I loved EDI's voiceover in the Synthesis ending. Especially the part at Shepard's memorial. The EC was very well made and I'm glad it was put in too
    I chose destroy, and it was what I expected. It was perhaps not a happy ending, but it was an ending I can be happy with because I expected there to be some sacrifice involved, and those sacrificed had before proven to me that they would be willing to lay down their lives for the galaxy so... yeah, I can live with it. It is sad, but acceptable. I am more surprised about Shepard apparently surviving. The only thing I didn't really buy was the Catalyst AI. If that truly is something controlling the Reapers, then to hell with it. I am not going to take the word of a random character that say the Reapers are the only solution. Heck, it is far more likely that it is simply a Reaper program designed to stop you.

I'm not going to play a series for about 120 hours with one clear goal, then do a U-turn in the last 10 minutes, trusting someone who is the alleged master of the Reapers. **** that.

Haven't seen the other endings, but I suppose I will see them when I do some further replays along the line.

That's who I meant.

I can't spell.
    She also voices the female sylvari character in GW2. I would have never guessed until someone pointed that out to me. She really does have an impressive variation to her voice acting. Which certainly helps as she seems to be in every video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    She also voices the female sylvari character in GW2. I would have never guessed until someone pointed that out to me. She really does have an impressive variation to her voice acting. Which certainly helps as she seems to be in every video game.
    You can spot some similarities in certain roles, but she is just one of those voice actors that has an insane control over their voice. Another is Mark Hamill. I would never have figured he'd be the Joker from the Batman animated shows and the Arkham games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    You can spot some similarities in certain roles, but she is just one of those voice actors that has an insane control over their voice. Another is Mark Hamill. I would never have figured he'd be the Joker from the Batman animated shows and the Arkham games.
    Oh I can hear the similarities if I try. There's a slight Canadian accent but the thing is, I wouldn't have noticed had I not looked it up beforehand.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh I can hear the similarities if I try. There's a slight Canadian accent but the thing is, I wouldn't have noticed had I not looked it up beforehand.
    Its odd that she would have an accent when she was only born there as she grew up in Alabama.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Going through D3 in IMDB its almost as if Blizzard went to BioWare to borrow voice actors. There's almost twenty from Mass Effect, Dragon Age and SWTOR.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, or that it's terribly surprising that voice actors would do games for multiple companies. Just found it interesting.
    Putin khuliyo

Voice actors aren't specific to companies. Look at Steve Blum, he has been in about every video game as well.