Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Wait whose she holding hands with? I thought that guy was gay.
    Started as a female-only romance option in ME1, changed to either-or in ME3. I guess he wasn't ready to come out of the closet until ME3.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Well that was dumb of me. Updated Origin, and it asked me if I wanted to cloud my ME3 saves instead of having them locally. I KNEW this was a bad idea. With how shoddy origin is, I knew I shouldn't trust such things to that. Well I did it, and now they're all gone. Zip,gone. thanks origin. Fuck you very much.
    I had that issue too. I had to re-sync the saves and they came back. Then I turned the cloud option off. Don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Started as a female-only romance option in ME1, changed to either-or in ME3. I guess he wasn't ready to come out of the closet until ME3.
    Well to think of it, it would have been very awkward with a male Shepard on Horizon.

"I thought you were dead, Shepard. By the way, have you been working out cause I've made some quality of life changes in the last two years if you know what I'm sayin'."

So they had to save it for 3.

Given my horrendous surprise buttsecks with Kaidan (Couple hundred pages back), that would be less traumatizing for me.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Given my horrendous surprise buttsecks with Kaidan (Couple hundred pages back), that would be less traumatizing for me.
    Oh you asshole, you had to remind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    So they can track progress midoperation.
    That would had been nice those times we failed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    So they can track progress midoperation.
    That would had been nice those times we failed.
    Of course they couldn't do it before!
    Was totally done after... something...
    Operation progress bar dlc, $10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Of course they couldn't do it before!
    Was totally done after... something...
    Operation progress bar dlc, $10.
    Kill it with fire!

I broke a new record?
    15 seconds into the first wave, i got disconnected from MP!
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-12 at 02:54 PM.

I believe they have to extract the numbers manually each time they want to know the progress. Could have been set up better, but oh well.

In other news, we now have the Nordic Leviathan cover.

https://twitter.com/Lion_Martinez/st...555714/photo/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I believe they have to extract the numbers manually each time they want to know the progress. Could have been set up better, but oh well.

In other news, we now have the Nordic Leviathan cover.

https://twitter.com/Lion_Martinez/st...555714/photo/1
    Hopefully its released soon. I get a break from school for a bit and wanted to go through the entire trilogy again. Leviathan dlc would be a pretty sweet topper for that.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

And another update.

Operation: OLYMPUS update - Allied Goals: Bronze (36%), Silver (32%), Gold (31%). There's still time. To arms, soldiers!

https://twitter.com/masseffect/statu...19113010896896

Deleted
    Something that was funny in retrospect..

Remember when we first got the Normandy in ME2?
    We can argue against the A.I, which confuses it and Miranda explains that Shepard had troubles with a rogue VI on the moon followed by EDI explaining that "you'll have no problems with me."

Like Javik said, toss it out the airlock.

Can anyone shed some light on some advantages for ME3 on the PC, compared to 360? Or really, the whole series? I've played through 1 & 2 many times on console in the past, and I completed 1 playthrough of ME3 at release, and really just haven't touched it after the endings really had me down about it. But I've recently made the switch to PC gaming and would like to play through ME3 + ending DLC on PC.

The only con I really see is having to play through the first two AGAIN in order to get the experience I'm really looking for in the third. So I'm just looking for some insight on how the game is. If I'm getting the third, I'm going to get the first two as well.

I also noticed that there is no DLC for 2 on Steam. Bummer

Deleted
    Well you, you have to buy it directly from Bioware.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    The only con I really see is having to play through the first two AGAIN in order to get the experience I'm really looking for in the third.
    Con? Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

That's a pro if you ask me.

Deleted
    Con? Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

That's a pro if you ask me.
    Not if you already played it 10 times.

15+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* I hate my internet. Been so unreliable lately. I tried to play a match today to get the operation done and right on wave 10 it kicks me. *sadface*

Deleted
    Using the PC version you can save edit/ import ME2 save and make ME3 believe you played the ME2 DLC, just watch some of them on youtube for the storyline part and you will get most on the gameplay/extra missions related to ME2 DLC.

Not if you already played it 10 times.
    False. I've played it 13 times and I still enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like a drug. Hell, I started over again fresh just for Leviathan (and I fear that I'll be finishing ME2 too soon.) Why? No clue. I think I just wanted to see Sovereign in Eden Prime's sky and . . . well . . . once you pop, you can't stop.

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 06:34 PM ----------

Every time I finish Mass Effect 3, I always feel a bit . . . lulz, empty, because I want the journey to continue. But I can't, the credits are rolling and Das Malefitz is playing.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...
    True enough.

Well at least for me, I can't speak for Moontalon.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    True enough.

Well at least for me, I can't speak for Moontalon.
    Moontalon is your clone, so you can.

Please refrain from personal attacks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-13 at 12:52 PM.