10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Not that I've noticed, but I have been having problems with purchasing packs. Every time I would purchase one I would have to exit the game and start it up again to get it to actually redeem the pack. I'm on PC, though.
    I did have that problem last time I played.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/14/o...ympus-success/

Apparently it was a success which is surprising given we were only like 33% for each difficulty halfway through the event. They also indicate that that is something "special" in the packs for us. And if the "lore" is any indication it could mean Leviathan is coming before the next event. But it could just be nothing.
    Pardon my French, but how the fucking hell did we manage to achieve victory? O.O

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 02:33 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    August 14, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy Stomping Behavior
    - (Silver) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
    - (Silver) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.75 to 1 second
    - (Gold) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you increased from 0.75 to 1 second
    - (Gold) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0.25 to 1 second
    - (Platinum) Delay before enemies will move to your body to stomp you remains at 0
    - (Platinum) Delay before enemies stomp you once they reach your body increased from 0 to 1 second

Cerberus Phantom
    - (Platinum) The force threshold to cause Phantoms to stagger lowered to Gold levels

10+ Year Old Account
    Its starting to sound like the Leviathan DLC is going to poke a lot of holes in the Synthesis listening to others talk. I never agreed with it anyways, so I hope its not implied as the "cannon" end when the dust settles.

The whole "We can't force it on people despite forcing the Reaper Solution on them, so you do it!" from the Catalyst bothered me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pardon my French, but how the fucking hell did we manage to achieve victory? O.O
    Because I didn't play this weekend to fuck it up for everyone.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    How? They click the green button. Post whatever number they feel like in the blog and that's it ~ wp everyone.
    There, a bunch of happy people...
    You know they have failed these ops before right?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    I had nothing special in my pack, well just another rank of Hurricane, yeah me.

Got a Hurricane and a rare Biotic Amp thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I hate Origin. If I want to run Skyrim and Steam is out of date, Steam doesn't force me to wait for an update before launching Skyrim. Really wish Origin would do the same.

Really wish Origin didn't exist actually.

And now it wants to sync my save data . . . goddamnit just let me launch ME3.

At least my copy of ME2 is still independent of Origin.

Anyways, woo, an Asari Adept. Maybe I'll mess with her this weekend if Leviathan isn't out.
    Putin khuliyo

AOSPDBaudasdopmaf,'asdASDAS

Leviathan is getting released on August 28th. Now I have to play D3, WoW 5.0, AND Leviathan that week. And guess what? It's the week college starts back up again.

>.>
    <.<
    >.<
    -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    AOSPDBaudasdopmaf,'asdASDAS

Leviathan is getting released on August 28th. Now I have to play D3, WoW 5.0, AND Leviathan that week. And guess what? It's the week college starts back up again.

>.>
    <.<
    >.<
    -.-
    Yeah . . .

and I finished Mass Effect 2 (again) two days ago.

Lulz, I have time for another play through. I'm not doing another play through. Was hoping it'd be a bit sooner though.

And people are still complaining about the end . . . JFC.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-15 at 05:59 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    le sight ~ GW2...
    Between D3 1.0.4, WoW 5.0 + MoP, and the HotS beta coming soon-ish (and college starting up again), I have absolutely zero time to get started on an entirely new game I've never touched before.

From FMyLife today:

Today, my fiancée showed me her wedding plans. It will be themed on one of her video games, the best man will be dressed as an alien warlord, and the vows talk about how we'll beat the odds and be blessed by the "Goddess Kalahira". Apparently, I have no say in this. FML

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    From FMyLife today:
    How dafuq is that an FML?? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. That man is lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    From FMyLife today:
    That's an example of an awesome woman. Hope I marry someone like that.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Same here, but swap out D3 for GW2 and take out the college part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well if you support FemShep then you are already quite vimsy and easily amused...
    How can you NOT support FemShep?

I fell in love with ME after playing my first playthrough as Bitchshep (Renegade Femshep)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    How can you NOT support FemShep?

I fell in love with ME after playing my first playthrough as Bitchshep (Renegade Femshep)
    Bitchshep . . . that's appropriate for ME1 I suppose lol. She is quite the asshole sometimes.

---------- Post added 2012-08-15 at 11:01 PM ----------

Oh and I found this article on the innertubes:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...han-star-wars/

Why ME > SW. The fifth and final reason is the only reason you really need.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Oh and I found this article on the innertubes:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...han-star-wars/

Why ME > SW. The fifth and final reason is the only reason you really need.
    I am, apparently, the only person in the universe who actually liked Jar Jar. lol

Deleted
    Well In favor of SW, ME has Jacob