would also enjoy elcor soldiers and whatever hannars since i dont even know how the hell those jellyfishes defend themselves
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    would also enjoy elcor soldiers and whatever hannars since i dont even know how the hell those jellyfishes defend themselves
    By burning the enemies with their tentacles.

I've seen enough h**** to know where that is goin.... sorry couldnt resist, blame 9gag for it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a lover in every port and a gun in every tentacle.

"This one has forgotten if its heat-sink is over capacity. It wonders if the criminal scum considers itself fortunate?"
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-19 at 07:34 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I've seen enough h**** to know where that is goin.... sorry couldnt resist, blame 9gag for it
    If you actually blame 9gag instead of the other number, you really shouldnt discuss the memes that took 5 years to reach them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    If you actually blame 9gag instead of the other number, you really shouldnt discuss the memes that took 5 years to reach them.
    Well if they never went to 4chan then they can't exactly blame it, now can they?
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2012-08-19 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Well if they never went to 4chan then they can't exactly blame it, now can they?
    And as such, they dont credit it to the lesser minions.

15+ Year Old Account
    And as such, they dont credit it to the lesser minions.
    But if that's where they were exposed to it, only makes sense that it would be credited. They didnt say 9gag started it, only giving credit to giving them knowledge about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man the controls were shitty in the first game. I don't remember it being this bad on Xbox but on PC it's a mess. I will say I do miss the size and epicness of the citadel in the first game. I also do miss the sound it makes every time you lvl. ME1 feels alot more like Knights of the Old republic than it does anything else.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Because ME 1 was a direct response to KOTOR. (Lucas Arts dumped Bioware for the second game or something else, and Bioware said "Fuck that we'll make our own sci-fi")

Though I don't mind ME 1's controls once I remap shift and Space back to their positions on ME 2 and 3. Without that though, I'll fumble a lot and die as a result.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Man the controls were shitty in the first game. I don't remember it being this bad on Xbox but on PC it's a mess. I will say I do miss the size and epicness of the citadel in the first game. I also do miss the sound it makes every time you lvl. ME1 feels alot more like Knights of the Old republic than it does anything else.
    The controls are part of the reason I felt ME1 was the worst of the series. But the game was still awesome enough to tolerate the controls. It seemed that every time I wanted to go into cover, Shepard would refuse, but if I didn't want to go into cover, she'd cover by bumping the slightest thing.

And yeah, I also had to do a little remapping to make it match ME2/3 lol. Had to remap grenades because I was reflexively pressing "R" to reload every time I got into cover. I know there's no need to reload, but sometimes I slip into habits developed by ME2 and . . . suddenly I throw a grenade.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Because ME 1 was a direct response to KOTOR. (Lucas Arts dumped Bioware for the second game or something else, and Bioware said "Fuck that we'll make our own sci-fi")

Though I don't mind ME 1's controls once I remap shift and Space back to their positions on ME 2 and 3. Without that though, I'll fumble a lot and die as a result.
    Haha, I've had to do the remapping too. It's too unbearable otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Haha, I've had to do the remapping too. It's too unbearable otherwise.
    Like the reversed Command screen/sprint buttons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    T Had to remap grenades because I was reflexively pressing "R" to reload every time I got into cover. I know there's no need to reload, but sometimes I slip into habits developed by ME2 and . . . suddenly I throw a grenade.
    Oh god this happened to me sooooo many time, R is the standart reload key for most game, and suddently grenade, also the grenade in ME1 are so small and noiseless I couldn't figure out what was killing me

10+ Year Old Account
    The controls are part of the reason I felt ME1 was the worst of the series. But the game was still awesome enough to tolerate the controls. It seemed that every time I wanted to go into cover, Shepard would refuse, but if I didn't want to go into cover, she'd cover by bumping the slightest thing.

And yeah, I also had to do a little remapping to make it match ME2/3 lol. Had to remap grenades because I was reflexively pressing "R" to reload every time I got into cover. I know there's no need to reload, but sometimes I slip into habits developed by ME2 and . . . suddenly I throw a grenade.
    I actually disagree I think it's the best in the series because it has the most immersive value. I guess I'm looking at it because it was the first I played years ago but the entire experience was just the most immersive I've had of the whole series. The citadel is an excellent example of this. I LOVED running around that place. I was in AWE of it when I first played. The biggest disappointment in Me2 was how small and lean the citadel felt by comparison.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Like the reversed Command screen/sprint buttons?
    asdnbaipsodmasdinadapdm

Don't get me started on that. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    I actually disagree I think it's the best in the series because it has the most immersive value. I guess I'm looking at it because it was the first I played years ago but the entire experience was just the most immersive I've had of the whole series. The citadel is an excellent example of this. I LOVED running around that place. I was in AWE of it when I first played. The biggest disappointment in Me2 was how small and lean the citadel felt by comparison.
    I dunno, it's hard to explain personally. There was a lot about ME1 that I enjoyed and a larger, more real Citadel is part of it, but at the same time there's a lot more I prefered in ME2 and ME3. My preference for this trilogy is 2,3,1.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, it's hard to explain personally. There was a lot about ME1 that I enjoyed and a larger, more real Citadel is part of it, but at the same time there's a lot more I prefered in ME2 and ME3. My preference for this trilogy is 2,3,1.
    Fair enough. I'd probably rate them 1,3,2. One of the nicer things in Mass Effect 3 was that I felt they brought some of the sense of wonder and exploration to the citadel.

The thing that really gives the citadel the epic feeling and this cannot be stated enough if I feel is this:

The song just fits so well I don't know.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2012-08-20 at 12:09 AM.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    Think we will get the ME1 BGM in the movie?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-20 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brandon Keener, who voices Garrus Vakarian was in an episode of Castle.

It was quite impressive.
    Putin khuliyo