Deleted
    I am not impressed.

It's weird hearing that voice without the filtering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    If you actually blame 9gag instead of the other number, you really shouldnt discuss the memes that took 5 years to reach them.
    thats exactly the kind of mentality that keeps ppl out of 4chan...
    it's kind of wrong...mostly good anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

My thought of the endings :

In the Red ending, yes, he lives. But at what costs ? He's probably really injured (but we don't know to what extent) and he just wiped out all synthetic life for the organics ones (and most importantly for the Humans). Even if he is alive (witch it seems to be the case here), it cost too much to end the war this way. It took a Genocide to end this war. It took his humanity to stop this war : Millions of life were extincted for that one can live. That's the renegade ending for me.

In the blue ending, he takes control of the Reapers to stop the war. He, then, continues to live in a greater form, detached from its body of course, but to help rebuild what was lost and to make sure it never happens again. We still have to accept that the possibility for Shepard to control a physical form and interact with his former crew exists (cause we know a reaper could take control over someone). He can "live" forever, watching over his friends and other races. Help them to make sure it never happens again and that they will never have to fear : One life ended for millions could survive. That the paragon ending for me.

The synthetic ending, the green one, is much more controversial for me. Yes he saved the galaxy by birthing a new species, but he also destroyed the one thing that really mattered : Choice. Choice of evolving, choice of being who they want to be. This evolution is forced on them. It's not a renegade choice, but it's certainly not a Paragon one either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    My thought of the endings :

In the blue ending, he takes control of the Reapers to stop the war. He, then, continues to live in a greater form, detached from its body of course, but to help rebuild what was lost and to make sure it never happens again. We still have to accept that the possibility for Shepard to control a physical form and interact with his former crew exists (cause we know a reaper could take control over someone). He can "live" forever, watching over his friends and other races. Help them to make sure it never happens again and that they will never have to fear : One life ended for millions could survive. That the paragon ending for me.
    Ah but Leviathan is a rogue reaper which means others could break away from "Shepard".

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Ah but Leviathan is a rogue reaper which means others could break away from "Shepard".
    Of course. Other threats will rise inevitably. But we have to see the endings for what they are : An answer to Shepard meanings. Not the overall solution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    thats exactly the kind of mentality that keeps ppl out of 4chan...
    Thats a good thing.
    Hell, we can give you a few to bring down the numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Thats a good thing.
    Hell, we can give you a few to bring down the numbers.
    like i said it's kind of mixed, but mostly good.

has anyone heard about leviathan cost?
    Last edited by shimargh; 2012-08-21 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Tbh I think about the Red Ending has the best choice. My objective during the game was to destroy them all along… sacrifices had to be made to achieve that.

Green: You are forcing the entire galaxy to go through an unnatural evolution without anyone permission ~ not only that but I don’t really know shit at all about what it really does…

Blue: Shep does not live, Shep does not become shit at all… a copy of Shep brain is made and uploaded to the reaper network things, that’s why from there on Shep does not refer to himself as “I” anymore… as far as I know, that bloody thing can go mental or just realize that the reaper solution was correct after all… or both.

Red: Yes, you do have to sacrifice a lot to achieve it ~ I don’t really care about the Geth personally, my biggest problem is actually with EDI & Joker, though, it’s another hard choice that had to be made, plus what does Shep tells Vega about choices?
    Isn't it interesting how you can dismiss an entire species because you have no emotional connection to them, but a single entity with which you are emotionaly bonded through sympathy and story presents a hard choice.

And that's not just you, it's normal behavior. Equally fascinating and frightening, isn't it? Especially if you use this as a template for reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    like i said it's kind of mixed, but mostly good.

has anyone heard about leviathan cost?
    Cost is $10 or 800 Microsoft points.
    Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/02/m...u-information/

I wasn't sure myself, had to look it up.

Deleted
    I sacrificed Legion to save the geth.
    Whom we then kill off.
    Amazing how it all turns out. Imagine the look on Legion's face if he found out.

Also
    Kill the quarian fleet to save the geth, then kill the geth.
    Double-KO!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Hey, don't say it like that. He has those flap things he can move
    And his light

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue: Shep does not live, Shep does not become shit at all… a copy of Shep brain is made and uploaded to the reaper network things, that’s why from there on Shep does not refer to himself as “I” anymore… as far as I know, that bloody thing can go mental or just realize that the reaper solution was correct after all… or both.
    Not quite how I understood it. In the blue ending Shepards transcends corporeal form and in the process a new Shepard is born out of the old one. He retains much from the old Shepard (morals and knowledge and memory) and is thus a reflection of how your Shepard was in the game. If Shepard was a good guy then he can be paragon control or conversely renegade control. Control is the best option in my opinion and it vindicates the illusive man somewhat. However paragon Shepard would use control far differently than TIM would and their ends are not at all compatible.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    You have a toaster that can move flaps and create light shows? Why do I always miss out on the cool stuff..
    And my toaster can blow the head off a target with a sniper rifle at nearly two kilometers.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    And my toaster can blow the head off a target with a sniper rifle at nearly two kilometers.
    And get banned from Galaxy of Fantasy for being too pro

I was wondering if anyone could help with the question I have yet to find any answers for. What happens if your romance died in ME2? For example, if I romance Tali in ME2, and she died during the Suicide Mission, could I romance another character in ME3, like Kaidan for example? Or is Shepard still grieving?
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2012-08-22 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerwine View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help with the question I have yet to find any answers for. What happens if your romance died in ME2? For example, if I romance Tail in ME2, and she died during the Suicide Mission, could I romance another character in ME3, like Kaidan for example? Or is Shepard still grieving?
    Pretty sure you can do a new Romance.

Wouldn't know, I've never had my LI die in ME2.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-22 at 02:50 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Who did you choose, Oni?

Deleted
    Tali almost every gameplay. Letting her die its just monstrous...

You see, it was the autumn of -11...
    But it was nothing compared to her sheer delicious despair as she watched her entire race burn to ashes in the skies over their homeworld that they finally managed to return to.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-22 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tali almost every gameplay. Letting her die its just monstrous...
    I picked Zaeed to lead the fire teams once . . .

Asshole let Tali die, then he died, then Mordin died on top of that. Needless to say that run did not get imported into ME3.

I think that was the one time I played a BroShep.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-22 at 04:04 AM.
    Putin khuliyo