Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Pfft not Add-on, DLC.
    Huge difference.
    Mostly that an add-on isnt content, but interface related.
    Tell that to EA, then, because it's listed under "Game Add-ons" in Origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Tell that to EA, then, because it's listed under "Game Add-ons" in Origin.
    I will write them an email as soon as i finish Leviathan.

Well , aside from the ladder glitch and James showing up out of nowhere, I really enjoyed that DLC.

Time to play with Dominate . . .

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 05:14 PM ----------

Also explains why Reapers are a bunch of space squids. Because they are literally a bunch of machine space squids.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

That short, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    That short, huh?
    Not any shorter than Arrival. 2-3 hours.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    the ladder glitch

Im gonna play some MP instead and wait for a fix.

The ultra-rare in my victory pack was a goddamn consumable, a one mission ammo power.
    This is travesty!

Back to glitch it is..

..spent 45 min battling the stairs
    Then voila, derping up to the sky enough and i oneshot the stairs.

Speaking of glitches!
    A teammate shooting with the Ashes Lazer PEWPEW rifle in a cinematic sounds like a generic rifle shooting rounds and no lazer is generated.
    This made me very sad.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-28 at 10:41 PM.

James showing up was random. But his dialog in that area was hilarious, plus I got a new bedroom decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post

Im gonna play some MP instead and wait for a fix.

The ultra-rare in my victory pack was a goddamn consumable, a one mission ammo power.
    This is travesty!
    I posted a fix in my post. Look up at the sky while trying to descend the ladder. Took me two attempts doing that.

Though, Levi did leave me with a question: If all the Reapers are built in Harbinger's image, what about the Human Proto-Reaper? Why was that one different? And didn't EDI say the Reapers resembled the species they were harvested from?
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-28 at 10:34 PM.

I posted a fix in my post. Look up at the sky while trying to descend the ladder. Took me two attempts doing that.

Though, Levi did leave me with a question: If all the Reapers are built in Harbinger's image, what about the Human Proto-Reaper? Why was that one different? And didn't EDI say the Reapers resembled the species they were harvested from?

I thought they explained that underneath their reaper shells, they looked like whatever species they were created from, but they all take on the cuttlefish look when they are finished being made. Thought it was in 3 where they explained that, but maybe it was 2 in the collector base.

I posted a fix in my post. Look up at the sky while trying to descend the ladder.
    Not entirly correct.
    You have to push up the mouse like a motherfucker while the camera is being pushed down.

Esteban - "Taking on a sky full of worm-necks in a troop transport would be like sending you against the Earth invasion armed with brass knuckles."
    James - "What, you dont think i could do it?"

James - "I dont know the scientific measurements of shit-loads, but that was shit-loads of harvesters."

I need to take James along for the ride in some playthrough, hes actually funny.
    EDI can be scrapped for all i care.

Ninja James, your must trustworthy labpartner.

oh Levi, what a mindfuck you gave me...
    ME3 ending, finally done right. In a way. Sort of.

If Leviathan had been in the game from start, Starchild would actually had been acceptable.

I quite enjoyed this DLC, and i saver the comeback Bioware provided with the leviathan.

But no Balak trolling, mildly dissapointed that this was overlooked.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-29 at 12:07 AM.

Oh and Dominate is a shitload of fun. Yeah, Mr. Centurion, you're on my side now.

Oh and Dominate is a shitload of fun. Yeah, Mr. Centurion, you're on my side now.
    Its okay, still not the best for certain combinations. It suffers from the same problems as hack, stupid AI. If you dominate a nemesis it will often just sit there in cover rather then trying to snipe enemies. A lot of time they still use cover which wastes a lot of it. The only good thing is using it on phantoms, as when they don't just sit there they can actually execute stuff. I'm pretty sure I just had a phantom execute Kai Leng.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Please keep spoiler-ish stuff relating to Leviathan in spoiler tags for the next few days guys. I'm sure I'm not the only one reading this thread who hasn't gotten around to playing it yet.

On a different note, also got a level 4 consumable from the victory pack so maybe that was intentional? Haven't gotten the other reward pack yet, but that's just going to contain a Medigel upgrade if I'm not mistaken.

So regarding the starchild revelations, does it affect the starchild dialogue if you complete leviathan?

And...
    Leviathans will come out of hiding in the destroy ending because the reapers are gone, most likely to try to seize control of the galaxy once again. They will also give us a possible antagonist to justify controlling the reapers in controll ending. And what happens to the leviathans if we choose synthesis ending? Oh mother of..

I do find a sequel to ME3 possible with this DLC.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-29 at 11:02 AM.

Dominate is awesome if used on Brutes/Phantoms, not encountered any banshees yet on my adept so don't know if/how long/badness of the AI for them

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Dominate is awesome if used on Brutes/Phantoms, not encountered any banshees yet on my adept so don't know if/how long/badness of the AI for them
    Shame we dont have it in MP.

Last edited by Gravath; 2012-08-29 at 12:27 PM.

Anyone else notice the interaction of the Space Hamster and the new bedroom ornament?
    Nixari | Nixin | Aveira | Nixora | Nixara
    Al'Akir EU

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Its okay, still not the best for certain combinations. It suffers from the same problems as hack, stupid AI. If you dominate a nemesis it will often just sit there in cover rather then trying to snipe enemies. A lot of time they still use cover which wastes a lot of it. The only good thing is using it on phantoms, as when they don't just sit there they can actually execute stuff. I'm pretty sure I just had a phantom execute Kai Leng.
    Heh, I never said it was the best, just that it was fun. Besides, in the regular Singleplayer I'm not even at Tunchanka yet, so no phantoms to mind control yet.

Oooh. N7 Hurricane from commendation pack.

Oh and, I noticed that since I did Leviathan before even doing the diplomacy meeting, that you get reaper types that technically haven't been introduced to the game yet, like Banshees and Ravagers. Just going to make Shepard's surprise a little weird doing Grunt's mission.

---------- Post added 2012-08-29 at 08:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Anyone else notice the interaction of the Space Hamster and the new bedroom ornament?
    Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything new in the cabin.

The Space Hamster also has that animation in ME2.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-29 at 12:53 PM.

Oh and, I noticed that since I did Leviathan before even doing the diplomacy meeting, that you get reaper types that technically haven't been introduced to the game yet, like Banshees and Ravagers. Just going to make Shepard's surprise a little weird doing Grunt's mission.
    Well, I guess it does make it easier to estimate where the DLC fits in the timeline of the game if you're interested in keeping the flow of events realistic.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything new in the cabin.

The Space Hamster also has that animation in ME2.
    Hamster peaks out

Husk head turns to hamster and screams at it

Hamster hauls ass back into box