Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    thanks wyrmwing...

gravath... i would tell you to go play in the middle of the traffic and die with cancer, but we all know that you are to evil, even cancer won't dare to touch you <3
    Actually, check here just in case: http://social.bioware.com/me3wchelp.php

I didn't get sent a pack even though I promoted four characters, so I had to create a ticket. No guarantee it will get me anything but you never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post

gravath... i would tell you to go play in the middle of the traffic and die with cancer, but we all know that you are to evil, even cancer won't dare to touch you <3
    Wouldnt work anyways.
    Didnt i tell you about the time when the devil kicked me out of hell?
    For being the lord of darkness, he sure is touchy.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    No, i make a habit of exploring everything.
    I think that was the only time i enjoyed having EDI around.
    Well except for the humans on their knees...

And it does hint at her playing MMORPGs, possibly Legions influence.
    I saw it as a reference to people on the forums complaining about Banshees and Phantoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I saw it as a reference to people on the forums complaining about Banshees and Phantoms.
    People will complain about "X=OP" in every MMO.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-29 at 11:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    People will complain about "X=OP" in every MMO.
    Yes, but it isn't just a commentary on people complaining but people complaining about synched animation kills. Which is what the instant kill banshee and phantom attacks are.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    I love PatrickWeekes choice of avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what would you guys rate leviathan then? Better than shadow broker? Did you enjoy it overall? it's not that much money to buy I guess but I'm curious what the feed back is like on it.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Don't know if it's better than Shadow Broker, but it's damn well up there. The ending feels a bit abrupt, but the included content is absolutely ace. Easily worth the 10 bucks if you're a Mass Effect fan.

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 10:53 PM ----------

Also, for those who have played it, the ME3 News team has put up a survey that you can fill out. The results will be made available on BSN once the survey closes down. I can't remember when that's going to happen, but it'll be sooner rather than later, so get that feedback in!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...NXOFE6MQ#gid=0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    So what would you guys rate leviathan then? Better than shadow broker? Did you enjoy it overall? it's not that much money to buy I guess but I'm curious what the feed back is like on it.
    I'd say it was less then Shadow Broker but as good as or a little better then the rest. The problem is, in my opinion, is it is a perfect DLC for the style that Mass Effect 3 was created. But I would have liked to see more ME2/ME1 exploring thrown into it. Instead of just using filters, which were pretty awesome, it would have been nice to actually explore a planet a little and have a little more to do along those lines.

The reason why it is less then Shadow Broker is because it just ends with little to going on after. Where as Shadow Broker added a whole bunch of stuff on the ship to do after the story was finished. I just wonder how much of Leviathan would have been different if the Extended Cut was never done. We might have actually seen some leviathan related endings and epilogues.

Oh and the ending of Leviathan was a little anti-climatic. Good old Mass Effect fighting turns into a Disney ride while you listen to a narrator. They could have had the leviathan play a bigger role in the DLC instead of just appearing mostly at the end. I guess I would have liked a longer story even though the short one was okay.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    They could have had the leviathan play a bigger role in the DLC instead of just appearing mostly at the end. I guess I would have liked a longer story even though the short one was okay.
    He played parts throughout the entire DLC.
    Just because you didnt see him in person from the getgo doesnt mean he wasnt there.

I found Vega to be the best character this DLC.
    What is this "Datapad to the face!" moment?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-09-04 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well, just finished the DLC and what can I say... Liara can solo a banshee in 2 sec (ok it's on easy but wtflol).

Oh, and the DLC in 1 pic:

There's always a bigger, better, faster fish. And more of them. I'm pretty sure this DLC won't be in the official Mass Effect lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leviathan was a ton of fun, personally. I quite enjoyed learning about the origin of my bro Harbinger. But the ME2 DLCs blew me out of the water. Don't get me wrong, Levi was more than worth the cost, but Lair/Arrival/Overlord were so great.

Brought Garrus and Javik along for this DLC. Expected Javik to make comments about Levi, but then Levi turned out to not be a Reaper as rumor had claimed.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-09-04 at 09:50 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

I found Vega to be the best character this DLC.
    What is this "Datapad to the face!" moment?
    Paragon interrupt at the start.

15+ Year Old Account
    He played parts throughout the entire DLC.
    Just because you didnt see him in person from the getgo doesnt mean he wasnt there.
    I know that, hence why I said mostly at the end. It would have been nice to have more content after you meet Leviathan rather then it being the ending or to have more build up then fighting on a floating ship and watching a interactive cutscene.

Quite frankly, it is damn hard to top Lair of the Shadow Broker. This is probably more along the lines of Overlord, just not as trippy. It is long enough, you get quite a few handy tools and items, you also get quite a few cool experiences. Some parts of the story might come off as odd, but it wasn't a bad DLC in comparison to a lot of the other crap tossed at people in various games.

I certainly didn't feel like I lost money on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Quite frankly, it is damn hard to top Lair of the Shadow Broker. This is probably more along the lines of Overlord, just not as trippy. It is long enough, you get quite a few handy tools and items, you also get quite a few cool experiences. Some parts of the story might come off as odd, but it wasn't a bad DLC in comparison to a lot of the other crap tossed at people in various games.

I certainly didn't feel like I lost money on that.
    Lair is a hard one to top. The fight with the Shadow Broker is fun (and painful for some classes,) the sound track is great, the banter between Liara and Shepard during the car chase is great (what sort of weapons does this thing have? It's a taxi! It has a fare meter!) and it's overall a cinematic experience (but then, what part of the game isn't?)

Maybe if we got to ride Leviathan like a horse into the Battle for Earth . . . maybe.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I know that, hence why I said mostly at the end. It would have been nice to have more content after you meet Leviathan rather then it being the ending or to have more build up then fighting on a floating ship and watching a interactive cutscene.
    Perhaps.
    But interesting how Bioware decided to debunk any possible indoctrination theory by showing us that Shepard is more than able to realise when he is indoctrinated.

Deleted
    Perhaps.
    But interesting how Bioware decided to debunk any possible indoctrination theory by showing us that Shepard is more than able to realise when he is indoctrinated.
    Well, everyone else realized it too.
    Leviathans "indoctrination" is more a brute force control method than influence really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Well, everyone else realized it too.
    Leviathans "indoctrination" is more a brute force control method than influence really.
    Well no, not everyone.
    The only other person to realize levi's control was Ann.