Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...
    QFT. Jane Shepard is female.

Oh and Jennifer Hale > all.

Deleted
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    I approve of this. And so do my Shepards.

10+ Year Old Account
    YUP.
    Femshep forever
    There's a default female option too I think...
    I made a male shep about a week ago.

He just became a Spectre and I just can't continue. I'm just too damn use to Shepard being a female. Nothing against Mark Meer, I just can't do it lol.

It's like I was watching Star Wars and someone edited in Lucy Skywalker.
    Putin khuliyo

Yeah, I can take that "We created an AI to stop our organic thralls to create AIs that killed them, and then the AI we created thought that to save organics from AIs it should kill organic for them not be killed by AIs" DLC tanked. Not only because by Bioware's own estimates there is only 8% of game owners still playing (before asking for source check the decline on Operation numbers), but because they went as far as offering at Origin the Final Hours app, that Geoff have been selling since the 8th week of launch on PC (iOS was released weeks earlier). Probably to try to boost the poor sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    (before asking for source check the decline on Operation numbers)
    Not everyone plays multiplayer you know. I don't play MP much anymore, but I do still play the SP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post

Oh and Jennifer Hale < all. (even jar jar binks)
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Shame it's a bit hard to see what Shepard is looking at. The speculators suggest Collector's Base or Omega... Daymn I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Omega. I want to kick Cerberus' butts out of there for Aria!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Shame it's a bit hard to see what Shepard is looking at. The speculators suggest Collector's Base or Omega... Daymn I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Omega. I want to kick Cerberus' butts out of there for Aria!
    That's my guess too. I always thought taking Omega back would be an interesting DLC, ever since my first ME3 playthough. Wouldn't surprise me the slightest.

Not sure how it could be collector base, since you have the option to destroy it in ME2 (and I always destroy it now that I know what TIM is all about)

And nice sig.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-09-16 at 11:24 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Not sure how it could be collector base, since you have the option to destroy it in ME2 (and I always destroy it now that I know what TIM is all about)
    Different methods, but TIMs goal and motivations never changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    That's my guess too. I always thought taking Omega back would be an interesting DLC, ever since my first ME3 playthough. Wouldn't surprise me the slightest.

And nice sig.
    Maybe a reminence of the Collector's Base, whether you destroyed or gave it to TIM? Might be a reference to something like that too. But speculations ahoy indeed, at least for now.

And thanks~

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 3 has been one of the best, funniest and greatest games i've ever played, no matter what people say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Mass Effect 3 has been one of the best, funniest and greatest games i've ever played, no matter what people say.
    Funniest though? Lollers.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    A comedic mass effect 3?
    If only...

He might just have meant that he had the most fun playing it compared to previous game he played.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    im hoping we will be able to romance Aria after completing the DLC
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Doubt she is a romancable person, but maybe a one night stand. maybe even one like the threesome (foursome if you brought the assassin with you) in DA:O.

Aria, Renegade Shep, Jack threesome - angriest sex in the galaxy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Pretty much what Gravath said. I'd imagine that if you can romance her, it's a one-night stand sort of thing. And I'd imagine Aria kicking you out after the deed is done... Much like what's happening in your signature right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    Funniest though? Lollers.
    Well, ME3 did have its funny moments. EDI made me chuckle a few times and the shooting contest with Garrus was rather funny, but yeah, not the funniest game I've ever played.
    Putin khuliyo

That was just a promotional picture of the ME3 sneakers they asked players to create. You will see that in TV spots, not in the game.

Yeah, It's a Shoe, not Omega or Collector Base.