Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Is that patch live?

Do we get the 10% bonus on extraction?
    It downloaded an update when I opened origin so I guess so.

The patch is live, the DLC comes next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I prefer http://nooooooooooooooo.com/ but either way it fits those changes though I hate not being able to grab pyro's the most.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    It's nearly impossible for me to hang around the BSN ME3 forum section, so much hate and spite, and most of it is so illogical, I'm so glad I left that hell hole after I heard about the endings.

I'm really surprised about the amount of ending lovers who still hang over there, attacked everyday.
    Yeah, part of the reason I don't visit that forum. The ME3 haters won't go away.

Like seriously, get the fuck over it.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah, part of the reason I don't visit that forum. The ME3 haters won't go away.

Like seriously, get the fuck over it.
    I am a strong supporter of being angry, dissapointed and generally gruff for as long as a person wants.
    YOU get over it!

I had forgotten how much of a badass motherfrakker the N7 Destroyer is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I had forgotten how much of a badass motherfrakker the N7 Destroyer is.
    I like using the black widow on him with a reager carbine. Pick em off at range then charge in with my grenades and shotgun. I just wish I'd unlock more of the gear power ups as the best I have is the 10% shield and shield recharge one.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I'm just running around with the Valiant/Revenant. Haven't unlocked the Black Widow yet.

Why would you use Sniper Rifles on a Destroyer? o.O

Well, I could halfway understand fully automatic sniper rifles such as the Indra, but why those two? Sniper Rifles are just so very... un-Destroyer ish. The grenades, the movement speed, the massive shields, the damage boosts... they all point to the Destroyer being a close-to-mid kind of character.

I top the charts every round with my current loadout. I stand back and rain death with the Valiant, and then I just switch to the Revenant and go all-out crazy gunman on everything that moves if something gets too close or I run out of ammo. I've been pumping as many skill points into actual weapon damage talents as I've been able to. I do a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post

Well, I could halfway understand fully automatic sniper rifles such as the Indra, but why those two? Sniper Rifles are just so very... un-Destroyer ish. The grenades, the movement speed, the massive shields, the damage boosts... they all point to the Destroyer being a close-to-mid kind of character.
    More broad use.

I just got topped. By another Destroyer 2 levels above me. He was wielding a Black Widow.

Oh the day when they bring out a new class with Aerial Bombardment ability...

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Oh the day when they bring out a new class with Aerial Bombardment ability...
    Volus Biotoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Volus Biotoc.
    I havent thrown some money at Bioware for a while, i guess i better save up for that DA:3 collectors edition...

So when are they going to implement Elcor tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmwing View Post
    So when are they going to implement Elcor tanks?
    Omega DLC, expect it.

Damnit... I messed up moving my ME3 install to my SSD to speed up the texmod loading...
    Downloading whole game again

Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    You don't really need two good close range weapons though. One does the job and a sniper rifle allows for some different options when engaging enemies. Its nice for hack objectives when there isn't good cover and want to pick things off from a distance. I only have my black widow at level 1 but I get 4 shots with the destroyer before I need to reload which is nice.

A mobile turret that can handle long range and short range while taking a beating is a powerful tool. You don't need to worry about cloak or taking a few hits while you line up a shot. I've always preferred the infiltrator in Mass Effect but I like the destroyer because it is the best of both worlds. And I can carry a heavy sniper rifle and a heavy other weapon with no worry of cool downs.