Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Could be a delay in updates. The whole EA backend went down earlier when some of us had problems. I was on TS with a couple of friends who were playing BF3 at the time, and everything was unavailable to them as well for a bit.
    A multi-month delay.
    Thats cute, even for EA.

Speaking of which.
    You know what i would love for ME4?
    A sarcastic bastard MC a la Snarky Hawke.
    That was pure gold that sadly was missing in ME.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-10-11 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    A multi-month delay.
    Thats cute, even for EA.

Speaking of which.
    You know what i would love for ME4?
    A sarcastic bastard MC a la Snarky Hawke.
    That was pure gold that sadly was missing in ME.
    Oh, that far back.

Got my Lone Wolf banner. \o/

I really cba with multiplayer anymore, not until they somehow "fix" dat shit...

Srly it really needs a rework, the entire damn thing. Starting with the over 9000 loadings you need to trough until you join a game, it sucks, especially since you already know that won’t take much time to get disconnected and go through them all over again…. and again….

Dat server system… EA/Bioware won’t host my server, okay, understandable ~ but, why the hell can’t I get my own proper dedicated server to play at? Why can’t I reconnect to the server that randomly disconnected after 20minutes of playing? Why the hell are the freaking games so unstable? How the hell can I avoid high ping server? Just too bloody random…

You can host a game, if you create it you are the host, you'll get zero lag.

There is always a host, if he leave you'll get a loading screen while the server relocate a new host and restart from the previous wave (they changed that I think though).

When joining a game, you'll join the lowest ping game meeting your criteria, obviously as the number of player drop, and if your criteria is very restrictive you may end up joining a high ping game.

I can't host anything for most games, my router is being quite adamant in it's security protocols. Haven't been able to do anything about it yet. Muzual can testify to it. >.<

I can't host anything for most games, my router is being quite adamant in it's security protocols. Haven't been able to do anything about it yet. Muzual can testify to it. >.<
    I had the same problem for years with my netgear router, couldn't host in warcraft 3/starcraft ect...

Had to do with port forwarding.

Worked for me in the beginning, but it doesn't seem to recognize forwarding anymore.

I used to be able to host games (no clue what the experience was like for those playing with me though since I never played with anyone I knew), but I haven't tried since I got a new modem/router after my ISP upgraded my internet. No idea if it'd work now. lol

Release date of Omega is Novermber 27th.

And here I am, still not having even begun Leviathan. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    And here I am, still not having even begun Leviathan. lol
    O.o

GET TO WORK RIGHT DAMN NOW!

Yes, it's that good.

I can't bring myself to start up ME3 when there's just so much stuff to do on WoW. DX

[video=youtube;ju04cWx_A8E]
    Release date of Omega is Novermber 27th.
    Haha, im seeing Sabaton live on that day.
    What a bloody timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    You can host a game, if you create it you are the host, you'll get zero lag.

There is always a host, if he leave you'll get a loading screen while the server relocate a new host and restart from the previous wave (they changed that I think though).

When joining a game, you'll join the lowest ping game meeting your criteria, obviously as the number of player drop, and if your criteria is very restrictive you may end up joining a high ping game.
    I know how it works mate. Like crap.
    That's why I'm saying that we could really use dedicated servers.

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention that he actually talks about a female turian in that video.

Oh yeah, and I should probably mention that he actually talks about a female turian in that video.
    This is gonna be scary.
    Imagine a female Garrus.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I know how it works mate. Like crap.
    That's why I'm saying that we could really use dedicated servers.
    That would cost EA money.
    They would shut down Bioware.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-10-12 at 02:18 PM.

So apparently Dragoons can see through the Infiltrator's cloak. Didn't matter where I went, fucker kept following and charging me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    This is gonna be scary.
    Imagine a female Garrus.
    Considering the females tend to be kickass in this video game, that sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Considering the females tend to be kickass in this video game, that sounds awesome.
    Well except for femshep.
    But i actually meant appearance wise.