I'd still rather have a Elcor battle tank. You could have a salarian riding an elcor!

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...76404346073088

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 10:03 AM ----------

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../14580430&lf=8

Over the past month we received many reports of players gaining unfair advantages in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer by exploiting the game using the infinite missile glitch, the invincible vorcha glitch, changing their weapon stats, modifying game credits and XP rewards gained per match etc.

All reports sent to ME3MPCheaters@BioWare.com have been investigated by our team and today we banned an additional 731 players from Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. We do not condone exploitation and we will continue to take decisive action against those who violate our policies. We wish to keep Mass Effect 3’s online environment engaging and its leaderboards legitimate.

For more information on our cheating policies and procedures, please visit our Cheating Compendium & News forum:

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/13575450/

If you have been banned and believe an error has been made, please contact ME3AccountAdmin@BioWare.com and your case will be reviewed.

We greatly appreciate and would like to thank our Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer community for bringing a lot of these cases to our attention and helping us maintain a positive online environment. If you suspect someone is exploiting ultiplayer, you can send a report to ME3MPCheaters@BioWare.com.

Regards,
    Ernest Tse

Deleted
    I have soloed 3 missions with a krogan so far, all completed with gold melee medal.
    Yet i dont get Operation credit despite having enabled online feedback.
    Imma smash something.

Oh look at that, my last attempt got a "you lost your connection HAHAHA!" at extraction wave, and with 13 mins left until the operation is closed, i am heading off to punch someone.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-22 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Odd, I got it after getting the gold and letting myself get eaten by a Praetorian :\

You don't have to successfully extract, just need to get the medal itself.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 04:24 PM ----------

Search for Random Random Bronze (to level up a class). Get dropped in Firebase White Reaper Silver. Hey-oh!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You don't have to successfully extract, just need to get the medal itself.
    My 4 melee gold medals an no operation credit says "bite me"

Deleted
    From the link url... I thought it would be toilet training

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    From the link url... I thought it would be toilet training
    Hahahahaha.

"How to find the toilet in your cabin on the Normandy in Mass Effect 3"

Hahahahaha.

"How to find the toilet in your cabin on the Normandy in Mass Effect 3"
    Sounds like something Traynor would need considering she said she could get lost in Shepard's shower.

Deleted
    I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

What are these "Geth Bombers"?
    And will i need an AA Turret?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-22 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I could hug you.
    You? Hug someone? Are you feeling okay?

Deleted
    I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

Yes .

I could hug you.

Speaking of which.

I'm honored.

And the bombers are drone-like... "drones" ( O.o ) that have a weak pulse it fires at people in clear line of sight. But if someone is hiding behind something, it'll go into the air and then carpet-bomb the camper with the grenades, forcing them to either take 3-5 grenade blasts, or move to somewhere else. So, anti-camping at it's best. ^^

I'm honored.

And the bombers are drone-like... "drones" ( O.o ) that have a weak pulse it fires at people in clear line of sight. But if someone is hiding behind something, it'll go into the air and then carpet-bomb the camper with the grenades, forcing them to either take 3-5 grenade blasts, or move to somewhere else. So, anti-camping at it's best. ^^
    They put those in to help stop farming of FBW/G/G didn't they? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    They put those in to help stop farming of FBW/G/G didn't they? lol
    Oh yes. It's even been confirmed that it's the primary reason for them being added.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    You? Hug someone? Are you feeling okay?
    I may or may not be on something influencing my state of existance.

15+ Year Old Account
    What are these "Geth Bombers"?And will i need an AA Turret?
    http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Geth_Bomber

On bronze difficulty you can pretty much ignore them as they don't really hurt more then others and die easily. It is on the harder difficulties that they get more deadly because their attacks rely on synergy more then out right damage. Their close range attack can stagger you which can leave you open to large sources of damage.

Alone they aren't that big of a deal but have them with a group of pyro's and prime's and you'll have a hard time trying to dodge all the fire.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    can they be sabotaged into fighting for you?

Deleted
    can they be sabotaged into fighting for you?
    Yeah, but the bombs take a couple of seconds to detonate, so the light enemies usually move before that, and the Primes have too much hp to really be affected.
    Pryro's/Rockets still best to hack imo.