What is going on with the Valiant love? Seriously, its not a great gun.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Yakobo is a mongrel.

Deleted
    Huh... you can't trigger tech combo's on Dragoons

The screenplay handed to a fan? Is that really a good idea? I guess it depends on his writing ability. On the plus side, you have someone who really cares about the material. On the other hand, it might not be up to professional standards.

Deleted

Banshee's popping through walls then insta-grabbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...-neck-and-neck

You mean I have to chose between The One Free Man and Commander Shepard?

Why can't they be together? President Shepard and VP Freeman, or vice versa? Come on . . . My two favorite video game protagonists . . .
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    why is this a Preorder?
    http://www.masseffect.com/about/trilogy/

It is not out yet

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 05:50 PM ----------

They heard we liked CE weapons so they gave us an operation to earn CE weapons that requires CE weapons to complete. I feel sorry for all the new people that can't gain a weapon this weekend because they haven't done an operation before. Though not really that big of a deal since every weekend can have an operation now since they aren't the grand events with lots of work that they used to be prior to retaliation.

Valkyrie will be nice as I'm short on decent assault rifles though I just unlocked the Saber

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    There is a far difference between best sniper rifle and bad sniper rifle. The valiant is in the top 5 of sniper rifles and it is hardly bad. It only becomes bad on Platinum where at its fullest potential is only good on basic troopers and for its normal/average potential only husks.

Read the player notes section at http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/N7_...?action=render (a plain html page cause me wiki does stupid multi/single player page links for weapons when trying to direct link)

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The screenplay handed to a fan? Is that really a good idea? I guess it depends on his writing ability. On the plus side, you have someone who really cares about the material. On the other hand, it might not be up to professional standards.
    If you are a fan that has a screenplay on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bla...t_%28survey%29 then yes it is a good idea.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, an anime? Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    The art style is a big turnoff for me. I apologize if I incorrectly labeled it, I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Not sure if can be considered as "anime" since it ain't japanese as far as I know.
    The language it's in is irrelevant though. The style is the same (barring studio differences of course) and that's what matters. Plus, FUNimation is a pretty big producer/distributer of anime in the Western market.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:48 PM ----------

That said, I'm not terribly fond of the style either. I'll probably still watch it just because it's Mass Effect but I'll probably borrow it from my friend instead of buying it myself.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-10-26 at 02:49 AM.

Deleted
    Not sure if can be considered as "anime" since it ain't japanese as far as I know.
    English dubbed anime isnt anime anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    English dubbed anime isnt anime anymore?
    My point exactly. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    My point exactly. lol
    And Myobis point still stands, if formed incorrectly.
    'Anime' is a slang, or a term if you will, for japanese animation or rather for the common man, animated japanese style cartoons.
    With Atsushi Takeuchi as the director (Macross Frontier, Appleseed: Ex Machina, Reideen, Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence) im calling this an anime, regardless of the yankees.

Accomplished director no doubt.

And then we got the writer for the Clone Wars, Henry Gilroy.

Im not sure how to think of this.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-26 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would western animators still be able to produce "animated Japanese style cartoons"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Would western animators still be able to produce "animated Japanese style cartoons"?
    Transformers, Batman, Avatar amongst others.
    And obviously now Paragon Lost.

They made a dragon age anime movie a while back as well, in japanese Myobi.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-10-26 at 04:41 AM.

I've known Valiant for a while, and still not impressed when I actually got it 2 weeks ago.

I'm the "1 shot, 1 kill" type of sniper I guess, my Rank 6 Javelin is devastating in the hands of my Geth Infiltrator. With the headshots doing more damage to boss units again, I'm having a blast.

Batarian Sentinel with Kishock.

I guess it's about getting used to the guns. Given my ample time with Valkyrie in singleplayer, getting it will be the time I'll be excited for a weekend gun. That, or finally getting the Hurricane to rank X.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

And Myobis point still stands, if formed incorrectly.
    If his point was that it's English and not Japanese, yes it does. If his point was that it's not anime because it's not in Japanese, then no. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    If his point was that it's English and not Japanese, yes it does. If his point was that it's not anime because it's not in Japanese, then no. :P
    To be fair, he lives in the third world so i cut him some slack.

To be fair, he lives in the third world so i cut him some slack.
    Oh how kind of you. I think. lol

I wasn't talking about the language used in it... =_=;
    What I was saying is t hat I just ain't sure if "anime" made by Americans can be considered as such.
    Well yes, it can. I'm sure not all of the studios that create anime in Japan employ only Japanese people. FUNimation was also founded by a Japanese man anyway. It's anime. :P

Also, T.O Entertainment is a Japanese company.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-10-26 at 03:56 PM.