Just got to try out the Javelin. It's a beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I just hope ME4 isn't an MMO. Though I don't know that BW would be eager to jump back into the MMO genre so soon after SWTOR.
    SWTOR would have made a FABULOUSLY GREAT Singleplayer game.
    My biggest beef is that while the choices are better than in ME, you dont get to see the choices change the galaxy because derp MMO.
    Although i think Bethesda did a better job of that in Fallout 3.

Oh and, SWTOR goes free to play on thursday, incase some people liked to play it, but not enough to subscripe.
    I know im one of them.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-12 at 05:44 PM.

I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Original endings?
    No idea, I'd assume so. Should be links to the different versions in that thread.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

SWTOR would have made a FABULOUSLY GREAT Singleplayer game.
    My biggest beef is that while the choices are better than in ME, you dont get to see the choices change the galaxy because derp MMO.
    Although i think Bethesda did a better job of that in Fallout 3.

Oh and, SWTOR goes free to play on thursday, incase some people liked to play it, but not enough to subscripe.
    I know im one of them.
    I played a bit of SWTOR during a two day trial and I'll agree that single player was a lot of fun. To the point that I almost canceled WoW, but then I had the annual pass so I didn't go through with that. Though that might have been a mistake since from what it sounds from other players, endgame is lacking.

But maybe on Thursday I'll see if I can give SWTOR another try. But enough on that, we're getting off topic.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

I wish Bioware had a studio in Sweden, i would be fighting a bear for a job.
    Just to troll everyone in this thread.

Do they even have a studio in Europe?

Theres one in ireland i think.

Its gonna be a TETRIS game!
    Did I just get MEtris'd?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Certainly an interestnng tweet, next mass effect could be a next gen launch game? :O

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Certainly an interestnng tweet, next mass effect could be a next gen launch game? :O
    Mass Effect: Kinect!

You heard it here first folks!

Mass Effect: Kinect!

You heard it here first folks!
    Done it already in ME3

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Done it already in ME3
    Its not Kinetic-specific like Fable:Kinetic.

Holy crap...If only I liked FPS..and had money...
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2012-11-14 at 07:10 AM.

Not sure if EA PR, or Bioware being Bioware.
    Either way, they are bringing some of the worst gamers in existance into Mass Effect, and i for one think that will have a bad effect on the overall playerbase just for additional potential money.
    Now im sure its EA behind it.

Any initiative to bring actual games to the masses is welcomed by me. The youth of this world could some more educated entertainment.

Not sure if EA PR, or Bioware being Bioware.
    Either way, they are bringing some of the worst gamers in existance into Mass Effect, and i for one think that will have a bad effect on the overall playerbase just for additional potential money.
    Now im sure its EA behind it.
    Maybe they're trying to bring in more FPS players due to ME4 possibly going FPS?

Or maybe, it was just a mistake. Yeah I know, boring.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Any initiative to bring actual games to the masses is welcomed by me. The youth of this world could some more educated entertainment.
    They will just go "what a bad game, its boring, theres not enough shooting." - actual quote from a FPS player i know that tried ME3.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Maybe they're trying to bring in more FPS players due to ME4 possibly going FPS?
    ME wont work as a FPS due to how the powers are aimed.