ME2's takes credit for the Suicide mission and the introduction of TIM and a sense of leading a small infiltration team but yea, the last 30minutes of the game is amazing :P with the music and everything its really good.
    ME3 made cereberus just look like plain evil, and TIM going nuts.. I didn't really like that but then again it REALLY had some moving points where I felt quite ummm emotional :P .. namely Tuchanka and Rannoch.
    I agree though, If leviathan was included at launch there would practically not that much fuzz over the endings.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

TIM is easily one of my favourite characters of all time.

How many of you are using the Geth engineer? That flamethrower is pretty badass lol

I prefer the quarian female engineer.
    That turret is just badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I prefer the quarian female engineer.
    That turret is just badass.
    Obligatory "Dem Hips" too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Obligatory "Dem Hips" too.
    You know it.

My Geth Engy bugged...
    It gave me enough points to max ALL the trees...
    Hunter Mode + Fortification + Flamethrower + Max Geth Training & Fitness

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 06:33 PM ----------

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/15/operation-gearhead/

Operation: GEARHEAD (Nov. 16th – 18th)

Event Description: Intel reveals that hostile forces are targeting our technical experts to damage our strategic capabilities. They must fail at this! Keep our people alive and inflict disproportionate losses wherever the enemy attempts this tactic.

Individual Goal: Earn 75,000 points as any engineer class and extract 3 times as any engineer class on any map at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches.

The heavens will it!

Human Engineer with a suicide bomber drone.

Love'em.
    Though have to give the credit for Geth Turret. That Flamethrower primes up some serious tech burst on him.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Demolisher
    Grenade spam & Harrier
    Win

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Demolisher
    Grenade spam & Harrier
    Win
    Slight problem. I don't have the Demolisher yet.

Nor the Harrier.
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Slight problem. I don't have the Demolisher yet.

Nor the Harrier.
    Wow...
    Sucks to be you

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Wow...
    Sucks to be you
    RNG hates me. I didn't unlock the original Turian Soldier until last week. Yes, that took me 8 months.

What happens when you max out Corba Missiles/Medi-Gel or Weapon upgrades. Does the game have no choice but to give you something else?

It wouldnt had been so bad if Leviathan was included in the launch.
    Oh and, the endings was decided by how you played, not endingtron 9000 from Deus Ex.
    Yeah the end of Deus Ex made me chuckle a bit. Oh look, there just happen to be three buttons for me to push to chose an ending.

Then Eliza says, "there is another solution" and I'm thinking "uh, Adam jumps in the green beam, thus merging all augmented and natural humans together, a final synthesis, if you will?"

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah the end of Deus Ex made me chuckle a bit. Oh look, there just happen to be three buttons for me to push to chose an ending.

Then Eliza says, "there is another solution" and I'm thinking "uh, Adam jumps in the green beam, thus merging all augmented and natural humans together, a final synthesis, if you will?"
    Something like that, but it actually made sense in Deus Ex.
    They spent alot of effort into making it fit in and clearly wasnt a last 5 minute ditch attempt.

They spent alot of effort into making it fit in and clearly wasnt a last 5 minute ditch attempt.
    All of the endings in Mass Effect 3 where touched upon somewhere in the games. Not everything was a main plot, or secondary plot. Nor does it need to be. Even Synthesis was touched upon by Edi in one of her conversations in Mass effect 3. It was something that Liara and her were discussing about how if there was enough energy could matter be changed into something else.

The endings were hardly a last 5 minute ditch attempt. They just weren't what everyone was expecting or wanting. Mass effect 3 was exceptional on all fronts. Combat, Multiplayer, Story, Music, Graphics and anything else. But the problem with choose your own adveturer games and anything Bioware has made is that it is still with in the confines of what Bioware wants.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...24646992723968

I have a feeling those 15 bucks will be well worth it.

Out of curiosity, how large was Leviathan?

1.65 GB I think.