Deleted
    MP in a nutshell (yeah, had the powers suddenly stop working thing happen mid-game too...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    MP in a nutshell (yeah, had the powers suddenly stop working thing happen mid-game too...)
    Thats not MP in a nutshell, you werent disconnected.

Deleted
    Im gonna do the weekend challenge, tag along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Im gonna do the weekend challenge, tag along.
    rofl

And BioWare wants more people to join Gold and Platinum. >.<

Well, I just found my Christmas gift!

Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-11-16 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    Ah yes, the game where i got 10sec delays because of your SWTOR download..

Got meself the Eagle. The last promotional was unlocked.

Though I did miss a whole fucking lot of weekend challenges in the past. The promotional weapon ranks for me are 1-1-4-4-1 in order on the N7 HQ.

Got my gold weps on rank 10 anyway. I got lucky and got several ultra rare cards on my last 10-15 packs, and then I realized, I only managed to max out both of my Volus. FML.

My challenge was complete with me dead far away with only 1 person staying alive. I guess I was mistaken to believe that you had to be alive for the extraction.

Meh, MP is more than enough to fill my ME dosage until Omega comes out. Then, I'm gonna have my room decorated with wall to wall Aria posters.
    I never thought I would like Carrie Anne-Moss this much, I wasn't really rooting for Trinity in Matrix.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Then, I'm gonna have my room decorated with wall to wall Aria posters.
    Bioware should take a note from EA and start whoring out with merch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Trinity
    I quite enjoy this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    They didnt really, and it fits in less the more you play it, you have a couple of times where you speak to reapers(Harbinger, sovereign, rannoch reaper) and they never actually come out and say the whole synthetics versus organics thing, the closest they actually say is Order Versus chaos, they actually mostly say " you cant comprehend" yet there is the catalyst sitting waiting with an explanation for you, that you can comprehend.
    Every game in Mass Effect has touched on Synthetics versus organics and has had it as a theme. You have the Geth rebelling against their creators and being used to kill organics in 1. Mass effect 2 introduces Legion and shows that not all Geth want to kill humans and you get to some of the hate towards AI with Tali's trial. Mass effect 3 has it come to a head where you broker peace or kill the geth on rannoch.

The catalyst/starkid/VI is never foreshadowed throughout the whole series,(until you buy the leviathan DLC that wasn't even planned before release), theres alot of things about the games that dont make sense in the context of events that happen, the whole storyline of 2, why would they go through the motions of making a human reaper when their whole reaper army can be in the galaxy 6 months later.
    Never foreshadowed? We learn that the keepers are really creations of the Reapers in Mass Effect 1. We also learn that they routinely rebuild random sections of the Citadel and are controlled by something in the Citadel. We also learn that the heart of the Citadel that houses the Lifesupport and base controls has never been found. It foreshadows that something is keeping the Citadel running over the thousands of years and that either the Keepers are in control or something else is.

Leviathan was always planned and of course you won't here about a surprise secret character until their role is revealed. Every one thought the Wizard in Wizard of OZ was a floating head until it is revealed that it really is just a man behind a curtain. The Catalyst has never been seen before by anyone in any of the cycles since the first. Why would you expect there to be something about it?

The Collectors were a contingency plan of the Reapers. They only came into play because the normal cycle was broken by the Protheans when they modified the Keepers. They were activated by the rest of the Reapers to help prepare the way while they made the long trek through Dark Space. And why not build a human reaper? Its what was going to happen once the Invasion started anyways.

Everything that happened in 3 was in previous games in some form.

Why were they fixated in shepard for the whole of 2 and then not interested at all in 3?
    Because Shepard was in their face trying to stop them. Mass Effect 2 was really about The Illusive Man and his drive for Technology to give him ultimate power. Mass Effect 1 already established Cerberus as performing experiments on Husks. Mass Effect 2 was about The Illusive Man gaining access to what was beyond the Omega Relay. The Collectors focused on Shepard because Shepard was focusing on them.

The reapers never cared about Shepard individually. In Mass Effect 3 they came in force instead one reaper or a small force of reaper aligned forces. There were just so many of them that they didn't have to worry about stopping Shepard. But there are still plenty of clashes between the Reapers and Shepard's goals in ME 3.

Why did sovereign go through the whole ordeal revealing the reapers existence in the first one by bringing the reapers to the galaxy via the citadel, when the reapers can just come to the galaxy 2 and a half years later anyway?
    Why drive your car to work when you could just walk? It also was because the Citadel was designed by the Reapers to be a galactic hub and to influence technology of the cycle and be the source of cycle's galactic government. They could cut head off of the cycle's body in one swift jump.

Its clear that theres just so much uneven planning in the whole series, they dont even seem to have a consistent storyline they followed through the whole 3, thats how they ended up with an ending that just didnt "fit".
    Dislike isn't the same as didn't fit. Synthetics versus Organics has been hinted at. People and Lore in the games hinted at something beyond just the reapers and mass murder. Just because it wasn't something you knew about doesn't mean it doesn't fit.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 10:51 PM ----------

Bioware should take a note from EA and start whoring out with merch.
    They already do and have been since before EA bought them.

http://biowarestore.com/brands/mass-effect.html
    http://biowarestore.com/liara-16gb-m...ash-drive.html
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    "It had robots so they hinted at synthesis!"
    No fucking no.
    Synthesis was never meant to happen, dark energy ending was meant to happen where you had to choose between sacrifising the humanity to utilize the reapers, or killing the reapers and (try to) deal with it on your own but they turned around in ME3.
    Stop pulling for straws obnoxiously for something wrong.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-17 at 12:10 PM.

Synthesis was never meant to happen, dark energy ending was meant to happen where you had to choose between sacrifising the humanity to utilize the reapers, or killing the reapers and (try to) deal with it on your own but they turned around in ME3.
    ...and people are saying current endings are horrible? They should be damn thankful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    ...and people are saying current endings are horrible? They should be damn thankful.
    The potential denial ending might have been letting the black energy swallow up and destroy the entire universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    A magical space wave turning everything into cyborgs instantly?
    Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I liked the endings ;-;

I just disliked Starchild's scene.
    I honestly think the Starchild would have been less infuriating for me if he wasn't... well, a child. It made me wanna backhand him just because he was a kid being all condescending and patronizing to me. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I honestly think the Starchild would have been less infuriating for me if he wasn't... well, a child. It made me wanna backhand him just because he was a kid being all condescending and patronizing to me. D:
    agree, I think it would have made more sense to be an entity rather than a humanoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Starchild and the nightmare scenes you have to do are the only things I sincerely dislike about ME3. I know Shepard is human, but it bothers me that the "super badass renegade" you spend two games building who "takes no sh*t" is plagued by the memory of ONE dead child. It's not even like it was gruesome, he didn't see the child's corpse. It's a shame and I don't like it. (The scenes themselves are an absolute bore to go through)
    I didn't mind the nightmare scenes, probably because my Shep was a paragon and she'd have been more likely to get hung up on not being able to save a child, but dear god I wish they were skippable now that I'm on my 7th or 8th playthrough. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I didn't mind the nightmare scenes, probably because my Shep was a paragon and she'd have been more likely to get hung up on not being able to save a child, but dear god I wish they were skippable now that I'm on my 7th or 8th playthrough. lol
    This.
    So fucking this.