10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping it's armor dlc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Naked women are a powerful weapon.
    Nah cerberus soldiers are husk-like so I don´t think they would care about naked women

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Yeah could be a DLC that adds new armor sets for Shepard as the twitter post said "Maybe something you can use while retaking Omega"

That could either be new weapons or armor sets. I hope that it´s a armor and alternative outfit DLC. Maybe some squadmate outfits as I already wrote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    me too anything other then more weapons i use for one level then revert back to the Harrier, would be welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    me too anything other then more weapons i use for one level then revert back to the Harrier, would be welcome.
    I was thinking about this small DLC. All weapon DLCs that were released for SP were based on weapons that were either promotional or MP only. So they basically added those weapons to single player.

Currently there are only the collector weapons that are only available in MP and not in SP (the collector assault rifle will be featured in Omega) so that means that is unlikely that this small DLC is a weapon DLC as they wont create a DLC that only contains 2 weapons (collector SMG and collector sniper rifle)

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mas...apons_and_Mods

Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-20 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    maybe the collector assault rifile isn't in the Omega DLC and is part of a collector weapon DLC? with the other 2 weapons?

I saw the gamespot playthrough using the collector rifle i figured it could be in the Omega DLC, but now with this announcement, they could have just been playing a version with the collector weapon DLC with it.

Deleted
    maybe the collector assault rifile isn't in the Omega DLC and is part of a collector weapon DLC? with the other 2 weapons?

I saw the gamespot playthrough using the collector rifle i figured it could be in the Omega DLC, but now with this announcement, they could have just been playing a version with the collector weapon DLC with it.
    No the collector rife is confirmed to be part of Omega

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Mass_Effect_3:_Omega

Deleted
    ahh excellent, raised by hopes we might get some armour then

Deleted
    ahh excellent, raised by hopes we might get some armour then
    Yeah especially if you consider that there is no new armor added with omega

Content

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 11:59 AM ----------

At least I would appreciate some new armor as there was no new armor added since the game got released and that was in march

Deleted
    Are every new weapon mods added in MP included in the Omega DLC?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Clearly, you have never seen Naruto use his Sexy no Jutsu or Harem no Jutsu.

.... Yes, I've watched Naruto and I just made a reference to it. What of it?!
    I am so severely dissapointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Nah cerberus soldiers are husk-like so I don´t think they would care about naked women
    We havent seen the females yet, they might be attractive.
    TIM looks very lonely.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-20 at 12:13 PM.

I am so severely disappointed in you.
    How is that different from every other day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Are every new weapon mods added in MP included in the Omega DLC?
    Yeah every one of them is included

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How is that different from every other day?
    Because i did think you had potential to be a decent person.
    Not anymore.

Deleted
    By the way that post on the ME boards really made me look forward to the "small" DLC

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14988423/5

"Hm... I doubt that they´d do another weapon pack so soon ... could be a vehicle! Like Firewalker!"

Maybe that guy is right. I want my Hammerhead back !!

Deleted
    Looking forward playing another playthrough of single player (or maybe even two!). Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to artificially add another level of difficulty? Insanity was far too easy after spending hours on multiplayer and probably comparable to silver difficulty.

I would like some way to increase difficulty, more about mobs hp, or ideally number of mobs (but I highly doubt it might be possible). Enemy damage is fine but I find it frustrating to use CC effects like lift/ect if the mob just die from the initial hit anyway.

I could force myself to use lower version of weapons and avoid upgrades but that would'nt be very funny, On the contrary I would like to be forced to optimize @ 100% the gear upgrades and abilities.
    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 03:56 PM ----------

Actually it could be a great idea of DLC a new difficulty level with more mobs and more hitpoints for them too!
    Last edited by mmoc5b799d32f5; 2012-11-20 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Looking forward playing another playthrough of single player (or maybe even two!). Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to artificially add another level of difficulty? Insanity was far too easy after spending hours on multiplayer and probably comparable to silver difficulty.

I would like some way to increase difficulty, more about mobs hp, or ideally number of mobs (but I highly doubt it might be possible). Enemy damage is fine but I find it frustrating to use CC effects like lift/ect if the mob just die from the initial hit anyway.

I could force myself to use lower version of weapons and avoid upgrades but that would'nt be very funny, On the contrary I would like to be forced to optimize @ 100% the gear upgrades and abilities.
    If you play on the PC then you can easily tweak that stuff I think. There are a few tweaks on the ME wikia: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Tweaks

For me insanity is comparable to bronze to be honest. Insanity is so easy if you pick squadmates that support your role you don´t even need to use their powers manually. It is absolutely easy. Bronze is on par to insanity difficulty wise at least with not so good groups.

Would be nice if there was a higher difficulty than insanity available. Similar to gold/platinum in MP. You know some sort of ultra insanity.
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    By the way that post on the ME boards really made me look forward to the "small" DLC

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14988423/5

"Hm... I doubt that they´d do another weapon pack so soon ... could be a vehicle! Like Firewalker!"

Maybe that guy is right. I want my Hammerhead back !!
    You mean, the motherfucking MAKO!

Deleted
    If you play on the PC then you can easily tweak that stuff I think. There are a few tweaks on the ME wikia: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Tweaks

For me insanity is comparable to bronze to be honest. Insanity is so easy if you pick squadmates that support your role you don´t even need to use their powers manually. It is absolutely easy. Bronze is on par to insanity difficulty wise at least with not so good groups.

Would be nice if there was a higher difficulty than insanity available. Similar to gold/platinum in MP. You know some sort of ultra insanity.
    I can't really see from the ME3 tweaks how to increase difficulty, I could increase the cooldown of ability use but that wouldn't be very fun

Deleted
    You mean, the motherfucking MAKO!
    Damn I would kill to get both the Hammer and the Mako in ME3. Driving around in Missions and on Planets was amazing !! What´s up with that BW? No vehicles at all in ME3 ... stuuupid.

Deleted
    Planetary exploration to find all the stuff wasnt fun, it got REALLY weary and boring.