Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    How is that different from every other day?
    Because i did think you had potential to be a decent person.
    Not anymore.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    By the way that post on the ME boards really made me look forward to the "small" DLC

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14988423/5

"Hm... I doubt that they´d do another weapon pack so soon ... could be a vehicle! Like Firewalker!"

Maybe that guy is right. I want my Hammerhead back !!

Looking forward playing another playthrough of single player (or maybe even two!). Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to artificially add another level of difficulty? Insanity was far too easy after spending hours on multiplayer and probably comparable to silver difficulty.

I would like some way to increase difficulty, more about mobs hp, or ideally number of mobs (but I highly doubt it might be possible). Enemy damage is fine but I find it frustrating to use CC effects like lift/ect if the mob just die from the initial hit anyway.

I could force myself to use lower version of weapons and avoid upgrades but that would'nt be very funny, On the contrary I would like to be forced to optimize @ 100% the gear upgrades and abilities.
    ---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 03:56 PM ----------

Actually it could be a great idea of DLC a new difficulty level with more mobs and more hitpoints for them too!
    Last edited by Sekira; 2012-11-20 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Looking forward playing another playthrough of single player (or maybe even two!). Anyway I was wondering if there was a way to artificially add another level of difficulty? Insanity was far too easy after spending hours on multiplayer and probably comparable to silver difficulty.

I would like some way to increase difficulty, more about mobs hp, or ideally number of mobs (but I highly doubt it might be possible). Enemy damage is fine but I find it frustrating to use CC effects like lift/ect if the mob just die from the initial hit anyway.

I could force myself to use lower version of weapons and avoid upgrades but that would'nt be very funny, On the contrary I would like to be forced to optimize @ 100% the gear upgrades and abilities.
    If you play on the PC then you can easily tweak that stuff I think. There are a few tweaks on the ME wikia: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Tweaks

For me insanity is comparable to bronze to be honest. Insanity is so easy if you pick squadmates that support your role you don´t even need to use their powers manually. It is absolutely easy. Bronze is on par to insanity difficulty wise at least with not so good groups.

Would be nice if there was a higher difficulty than insanity available. Similar to gold/platinum in MP. You know some sort of ultra insanity.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-20 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    By the way that post on the ME boards really made me look forward to the "small" DLC

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14988423/5

"Hm... I doubt that they´d do another weapon pack so soon ... could be a vehicle! Like Firewalker!"

Maybe that guy is right. I want my Hammerhead back !!
    You mean, the motherfucking MAKO!

If you play on the PC then you can easily tweak that stuff I think. There are a few tweaks on the ME wikia: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/PC_Tweaks

For me insanity is comparable to bronze to be honest. Insanity is so easy if you pick squadmates that support your role you don´t even need to use their powers manually. It is absolutely easy. Bronze is on par to insanity difficulty wise at least with not so good groups.

Would be nice if there was a higher difficulty than insanity available. Similar to gold/platinum in MP. You know some sort of ultra insanity.
    I can't really see from the ME3 tweaks how to increase difficulty, I could increase the cooldown of ability use but that wouldn't be very fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    You mean, the motherfucking MAKO!
    Damn I would kill to get both the Hammer and the Mako in ME3. Driving around in Missions and on Planets was amazing !! What´s up with that BW? No vehicles at all in ME3 ... stuuupid.

Planetary exploration to find all the stuff wasnt fun, it got REALLY weary and boring.

Planetary exploration to find all the stuff wasnt fun, it got REALLY weary and boring.
    Yeah it got really boring but driving around in that mako was amazing stuff. Also the missions with the mako and hammer were cool.

Maybe a DLC that adds a few vehicle missions to ME3 would be cool

Fingers crossed for naked apron.

Told ya that it´s not another weapon DLC !! Nice to see that I was right on the squadmate outfits and armor stuff

Aw, looks like the Shep armor is not customizable.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Do they keep that appearance back into the normandy? I like the liara outfit but with the previous one, she always switched back to the ugly white standart outfit for every scenes on the normandy.

Oh my god, liaras outfit.
    I might be falling in love.

Of course the other 2 endings aren't a lot better than synthesis because they don´t solve any problem either. In destroy the reapers and synthetic life is gone however in the future races will create synthetics again and the shit starts all over again. In the control ending Shepard basically assumes direct control of the reapers. However what if Shep fails at one point in the future? Then we have rampant Reapers once again plus the fact that this ending still leaves the Organics vs. Synthetics conflict open.

If you consider that then synthesis the the best ending out of the 3 yet it is a bit lackluster if you consider the future of the ME species.
    Control Shepard doesn't fail or won't fail. He effectively transcends corporeal form and becomes pure energy and thought. Simple paragon control is the "best" ending if your looking for a good guy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Control Shepard doesn't fail or won't fail. He effectively transcends corporeal form and becomes pure energy and thought. Simple paragon control is the "best" ending if your looking for a good guy ending.
    Renegade Shepard have a menacing undertone if you take control.
    And possibly anti-krogan if wreav is leader and genophage was sabotaged.

Renegade Shepard have a menacing undertone if you take control.
    And possibly anti-krogan if wreav is leader and genophage was sabotaged.
    Renegade Control definitely ends on a more ruthless dictator note than that of a benevolent guardian that the Paragon Control is.