Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Planetary exploration to find all the stuff wasnt fun, it got REALLY weary and boring.
    Yeah it got really boring but driving around in that mako was amazing stuff. Also the missions with the mako and hammer were cool.

Maybe a DLC that adds a few vehicle missions to ME3 would be cool

Deleted
    Fingers crossed for naked apron.

Deleted
    Told ya that it´s not another weapon DLC !! Nice to see that I was right on the squadmate outfits and armor stuff

Aw, looks like the Shep armor is not customizable.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Do they keep that appearance back into the normandy? I like the liara outfit but with the previous one, she always switched back to the ugly white standart outfit for every scenes on the normandy.

Deleted
    Oh my god, liaras outfit.
    I might be falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post

Of course the other 2 endings aren't a lot better than synthesis because they don´t solve any problem either. In destroy the reapers and synthetic life is gone however in the future races will create synthetics again and the shit starts all over again. In the control ending Shepard basically assumes direct control of the reapers. However what if Shep fails at one point in the future? Then we have rampant Reapers once again plus the fact that this ending still leaves the Organics vs. Synthetics conflict open.

If you consider that then synthesis the the best ending out of the 3 yet it is a bit lackluster if you consider the future of the ME species.
    Control Shepard doesn't fail or won't fail. He effectively transcends corporeal form and becomes pure energy and thought. Simple paragon control is the "best" ending if your looking for a good guy ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Control Shepard doesn't fail or won't fail. He effectively transcends corporeal form and becomes pure energy and thought. Simple paragon control is the "best" ending if your looking for a good guy ending.
    Renegade Shepard have a menacing undertone if you take control.
    And possibly anti-krogan if wreav is leader and genophage was sabotaged.

Renegade Control definitely ends on a more ruthless dictator note than that of a benevolent guardian that the Paragon Control is.

Yea it can go either way. Ascended Daniel Jackson or Anubis. That's the beauty of it though. Control ending shep reflects you being a good guy or a bad guy best I think. Overall theirs a certain degree of irony that (IMHO) TIM was right on the money when he said controlling the repears was the best thing they could do. His motives for doing it were just poor and xenophobic.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-11-20 at 08:08 PM.

Deleted
    His motives for doing it were just poor.
    I disagree.

Because i did think you had potential to be a decent person.
    Not anymore.
    Well, shit, if that's what you thought you could've just asked. I could've told you I would never be a decent person.

I'm glad the DLC wasn't a weapon DLC. As much as I like new toys to murder people with, a new set of costumes to gawk at is refreshing.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TIM's only issue was that he was already indoctrinated (that - partial indoctrination - happened long before ME1). Otherwise his plan was solid. Renegade-like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nov 20, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New hazard maps available this week are Firebase Dagger and Firebase White

Volus Mercenary Sentinel is now available as a new Rare card

Submission Net (Vorcha Engineer)
    - All stats changed to match the Batarian Submission Net

Challenges
    - Renamed N7 Day Challenge banner title to "Loyalist"

Arc Pistol
    - Damage multiplier when fully charged increased from 2.0 to 3.0

Disciple Shotgun
    - Damage increased from [46.3-57.8] to [55.6-69.5]

Collector SMG
    - Damage increased from [37.4-46.75] to [41.2-51.5]

Today's balance changes. I beat Nerraw to it? Should I hide?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I disagree.
    Xenophobia, Megalomania and the slow corruption of the mind from reaper indoctrination all sound like pretty poor reasoning's to me

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Today's balance changes. I beat Nerraw to it? Should I hide?
    Figured someone would beat me to it, considering I'm busy with Hitman and Planetside 2.

Deleted
    the slow corruption of the mind from reaper indoctrination all sound like pretty poor reasoning's to me
    How.. how is that reasoning?
    Xenophobia, Megalomania
    "Xenophobia is a dislike or fear of people from other countries or of that which is foreign or strange."
    Which is actually entirly reasonable.
    Firstly we have the krogan. I belive you are familiar with them.
    Then we have the turians which are known to be the strongest military power in the galaxy.

Humanity isnt exactly in a safe position.
    So its perfectly reasonable to act to protect and strengthen humanity.

"Megalomania is a psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence. 'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'."
    That doesnt actually fit TIM.
    He was well aware of his limitations, and he was right about controlling the reapers.
    Not to give himself power, but to protect mankind.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-20 at 09:22 PM.