The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I dont remember this.
    It's one of the first available missions - Cerberus lost contact with the agent and asks Shepard to investigate. Shepard finds dead agent but there's data on console or something. Shepard can either just delete it or take a copy first for himself. iirc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    It's one of the first available missions - Cerberus lost contact with the agent and asks Shepard to investigate. Shepard finds dead agent but there's data on console or something. Shepard can either just delete it or take a copy first for himself. iirc
    You mean the mission where you can choose between;
    -Sending to Alliance
    -Keep for yourself
    -Send to Cerberus?

It was just data that apparently was negative information about cerbs dealings, hardly matters in ME3.

Mass Effect/Dragon Age mashup
    Yes, thats Joker riding the Normandy dragon.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-23 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    But it says a lot about the ending criticisms. They like to use words like "narrative" and "Thematic relevance" but when it comes down to it they just want sunshine. I imagine that if this was the case they'd easily be okay with the crucible and the Catalyst.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...dex/14795358/1 Perhaps it is not a majority, but I see a hell of a lot of the usual people who complain on BSN praising that mod for its genius.

Too me, it just invalidates their ending criticisms.
    I disliked the ending because of the deus ex ending, and what came in it also broke the theme and lore of the game for me. The happy ending, while I admit it would give me a good fuzzy feeling is not what I'm disappointed with, I can see the value in sad stories.

I don't support those barbarians at BSN, but I still wish BioWare would make an alternate ending DLC of some sorts.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I disliked the ending because of the deus ex ending, and what came in it also broke the theme and lore of the game for me. The happy ending, while I admit it would give me a good fuzzy feeling is not what I'm disappointed with, I can see the value in sad stories.
    Seconding this.
    My favourite work of fiction is nothing but a humongous clusterfuck of sadness, manly tears and bittersweet endings where pretty much EVERYONE dies.
    Quality is not measured in happiness.
    An iffy with the endings is the absolution of them. They are too total.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Damn you rhorle ... Why should they recreate the collectors just for MP? Even you can´t justify that. What´s wrong when I say that they will probably add a DLC featuring the collectors? Nothing wrong about that.

The awesome ending for all of your fans would be an ending that does not involve that spacemagic catalyst and crucible shit because that´s what most players hate.
    I never said there is anything wrong with you saying they might be used in a DLC for single player. They added them to Multiplayer to give a new enemy type. Not everything has to go single player just because it is in multiplayer. They have several unique kits in Multiplayer. Why can't they have enemies as well? The existence of something in multiplayer doesn't mean it will eventually come to single player. That is all I said.

Multiplayer earns EA money which is why they continue to release the free packs and put effort into new models, items, and kits. Why charge $5 or $10 for a multiplayer DLC when people will easily spend more then that on packs when you do?

Not everyone disagrees with the current endings. So why is an "awesome thanks for being dedicated to us for all these years" ending have to be one to appease the people that currently dislike parts of the game? It sounds more like you want it to be something you like rather then something for the fans. Besides if you dislike space magic crap you should already dislike the entirety of Mass Effect and that makes the ending moot.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Damn don´t throw that metacritic shit in there. Seriously that guys that always refer to that super awesome metacritic reviews are annoying as hell.I actually like to read BSN occasionally.
    It is as equally annoying as pointing to a forum and claiming it is the majority. There aren't even that many threads on the BSN about endings anymore. And most of them are rehashes of the same thing like Indoctrination theory. Endlessly bumping posts are discussing the same thing isn't outrage or a majority. It is refusing to let go and stupidity.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted

I don't board
    "Putting Garrus between the legs is definitely more than just a design decision."
    haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

I don't board
    OMFG, would buy, so freaking fast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    OMFG, would buy, so freaking fast!
    It looks very aerodynamical.
    Very good for hitting someone in the face.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-23 at 10:33 PM.

It looks very airdynamical.
    Very good for hitting someone in the face.
    Retaking Omega, one face-smack at a time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Retaking Omega, one face-smack at a time.
    I want to slap Arias face.

Deleted
    They are bringing out the big guns.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are bringing out the big guns.
    We don't need no weapon packs

10+ Year Old Account
    But what does it mean........ My body isn't ready.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    We don't need no weapon packs
    Metaphor for putting in as much effort as they can muster, outdoing previous efforts.

And i want my ME2 nuke back.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-23 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    I'am against a perfect ending (everbody lives and so on) unless it's made insanly difficult to achieve (perhaps a new lvl of difficulty like 10 times harder than insanity).

Otherwise a "shepard dies regardless of assets, reapers destroyed, every species lives" would be the closest to perfect ending.

I don't mind Shepard sacrificing himself in order to save the universe type of ending. But the way it happened was all over the place. I got the feeling that whoever created the ending watched too many Stanley Kubrik movies.

In Mass Effect 3's defence... its original ending was far more logical than Fallout 3's original ending (such a brilliant game marred by that one, final, act of idiocy of having THAT as a completely illogical ending..), but that might not say a lot.

I would much rather have the writers pull out a Deus Ex Machina on me, rather than just show up and get told I have to die for no reason when there are multiple ways to logically avoid death.

Deleted

Cool banner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

Cool banner
    Aria and Darth Revan?

Yes I know that's not Darth Revan
    Putin khuliyo