Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They are bringing out the big guns.
    We don't need no weapon packs

But what does it mean........ My body isn't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    We don't need no weapon packs
    Metaphor for putting in as much effort as they can muster, outdoing previous efforts.

And i want my ME2 nuke back.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-23 at 11:57 PM.

I'am against a perfect ending (everbody lives and so on) unless it's made insanly difficult to achieve (perhaps a new lvl of difficulty like 10 times harder than insanity).

Otherwise a "shepard dies regardless of assets, reapers destroyed, every species lives" would be the closest to perfect ending.

I don't mind Shepard sacrificing himself in order to save the universe type of ending. But the way it happened was all over the place. I got the feeling that whoever created the ending watched too many Stanley Kubrik movies.

In Mass Effect 3's defence... its original ending was far more logical than Fallout 3's original ending (such a brilliant game marred by that one, final, act of idiocy of having THAT as a completely illogical ending..), but that might not say a lot.

I would much rather have the writers pull out a Deus Ex Machina on me, rather than just show up and get told I have to die for no reason when there are multiple ways to logically avoid death.

Cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post

Cool banner
    Aria and Darth Revan?

Yes I know that's not Darth Revan

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Aria and Darth Revan?

Yes I know that's not Darth Revan
    Reward for this weekly challenge.
    Corsair

So i've been hesitating lately, are the weapon pack worth it? if not both which one would you pick?

Thats something only you can answer.

I mostly get them in order to support BioWare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    So i've been hesitating lately, are the weapon pack worth it? if not both which one would you pick?
    I'd say the latest one. N7 Typhoon is great fun in SP, as is the N7 Piranha.

Shotgun is better. Venom.

Shotgun shaped grenade launcher! Besides it looks like Asari design. Not many of those laying around.

Actual fun part is to use a Rank X Typhoon without the help of RNG gods. (I just modified my credits in Gibbed's Save Editor and voila!) (You need about 6 million to get all weapons from rank 1 to rank 10.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Remove the pony doll and you got a deal.

Ever wanted to watch a guy solo Platinum while yawning and giving detailed instructions?

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

Any Coalesced edit expert in here? I'm looking for a way to prevent corpses from disappearing so fast (thx console again). It was doable in ME1 and ME2 but I can't find which field to edit in ME3.

I think they may have removed that option. I've seen several threads on it and no one's been able to come up with an answer. There's an option for decal life span in the ME3 Coalesced.ini but I think that's just for things like bullet holes in walls, not corpses.

I admit. I learned a lot from the yawning guy. Never found any fun in solo runs before watching that. I might start my way up with silver. Just gold is enough, I don't think sky is the limit for me.

"Watch that, just dodge it!" "All about the timing."

I think there is something in his accent that I like. I'm not sure.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 04:11 AM ----------

I got a problem though. I saw people run with the item you are supposed to retrieve. The item dropping and being picked up sound plays over and over again in the map before the announcer has a chance to say "Object has been dropped"

Is this a hack or a glitch? I mean, I know a few faster ways to retrieve (Walk sideways, backwards. Heavy melee on Vorcha, Krogan and Armiger Turians. Perhaps N7 Fury and sword users too, never tried) but I couldn't figure out how to run around with the objective, retrieving both in about 15 seconds.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."