Deleted
    Another thing that i'd like to edit is to replace the standard Liara suit to look like one of the armored suits (Ideally the new armor from the last DLC). I hate the one she wears in the early missions before you get access to the normandy, she also wears on the normandy and the citadel and in most of the cutscenes.

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 11:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    That's typically done to accommodate lower-end PCs, as having a lot of objects (such as corpses) littering the entire playable area eats up a lot of enemies. Though they may have removed it for another reason, who knows. Honestly, I never really noticed them disappearing because I'm always focused on moving forward. lol
    This kind of stuff is just based to accommodate lower end consoles, I mean every consoles. They have like 256mo of RAM, while most PC users would consider 4go lower end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    This kind of stuff is just based to accommodate lower end consoles, I mean every consoles. They have like 256mo of RAM, while most PC users would consider 4go lower end.
    Well, obviously, though I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say 4GB is considered lower end for most PC users. I know a ton of people who still use 2GB. lol When I said lower-end PCs I kinda just assumed you'd include consoles in that (since, as you said, they're even lower). This is why I detest console gaming and avoid it if I can! *hugs his PC*

---------- Post added 2012-11-26 at 12:20 AM ----------

Another thing that i'd like to edit is to replace the standard Liara suit to look like one of the armored suits (Ideally the new armor from the last DLC). I hate the one she wears in the early missions before you get access to the normandy, she also wears on the normandy and the citadel and in most of the cutscenes.
    I actually like her default ME3 and LotSB outfit. But then again that's probably because I compare it to her science uniform from ME1. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Interesting discovery about the Leviathans and how they might not be entirely truthful about the state of things: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...index/15051230
    I always knew that you can not trust those Leviathans. The only thing they want to achiev is to be the "apex race" once again and rule over the galaxy and kinda indoctrinate the races much like the Reapers do.

The Leviathan states that the catalyst is still doing what he was programmed to do when you ask Levi why they don´t destroy the reapers or never attempted to do. That means that the Leviathans still hope that the Catalyst achieves synthesis as this was their plan after all. This is why they created the catalyst, to find a way to unite organic and synthethic DNA because then they would not need those artifacts anymore to control the species. They could do that naturally because in synthesis every life is kinda connected much like a cell phone.

Anyways I never kinda trusted them. BTW: I heard the interesting theory that Omega station is infact an old crucible from a former cycle. Maybe that is true as the station does look almost the same as the current crucible.

On the ME wiki it is stated that the Protheans once tried to "mine" Omega because of it´s rich Eezo. What if the Protheans did not mine it but build it? It does look a lot like the current crucible.

http://social.bioware.com/=http:/soc...dex/12409108/1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Anyways I never kinda trusted them. BTW: I heard the interesting theory that Omega station is infact an old crucible from a former cycle. Maybe that is true as the station does look almost the same as the current crucible.
    Everything but the asteroid was built by people of the current cycle. It really isn't a sound theory. The Asteroid omega is built into was split in half. The theory if you follow it was assumed to have the asteroid not split in half but crash onto the prothean crucible. It doesn't make much sense why an asteroid would make a perfect replica of the crucible in a random crash.

Nor why the codex wouldn't indicate that the station was already there when the Eezo rush happened this cycle. It is just a hive of scum and villany built from the husk of a once very rich mine. Nothing more nothing less.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Pro-tip: Buy your BioWare points today, just in case the whole system crashes tomorrow like it did with Leviathan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Everything but the asteroid was built by people of the current cycle. It really isn't a sound theory. The Asteroid omega is built into was split in half. The theory if you follow it was assumed to have the asteroid not split in half but crash onto the prothean crucible. It doesn't make much sense why an asteroid would make a perfect replica of the crucible in a random crash.

Nor why the codex wouldn't indicate that the station was already there when the Eezo rush happened this cycle. It is just a hive of scum and villany built from the husk of a once very rich mine. Nothing more nothing less.
    Well if I think about BioWare and their love to retcon things in ME then this does not sound that bad to be honest. The things we know now are that it was built by miners but the kodex entry for the citadel does say that it was build by the protheans too.

Silly theory nontheless if you consider current lore on omega. Does look a lot like the crucible tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I miss being able to throw around chairs/tables/corpses
    ..i cant even remember that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    ..i cant even remember that.
    You used to be able to do that on PC video game, like 5+ years ago, before every game had to be released on console too...I remember doing in Deus Ex 1.

Deleted
    You used to be able to do that on PC video game, like 5+ years ago, before every game had to be released on console too...I remember doing in Deus Ex 1.
    Oh that, i thought Yakobo was talking about unleashing a singularity in the citadel bar that tosses all the shit around.

You can do it in Deus Ex: HR.
    You can throw vendingmachines at people if you are strong enough.
    You know you pissed someone off when theres a flying vending machine heading towards your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if I think about BioWare and their love to retcon things in ME then this does not sound that bad to be honest. The things we know now are that it was built by miners but the kodex entry for the citadel does say that it was build by the protheans too.

Silly theory nontheless if you consider current lore on omega. Does look a lot like the crucible tho.
    Right, but storywise, everyone but Shepard and crew believed that the Citadel and Mass Relays were built by the Protheans. Remember that only Shepard got to chitchat with Sovereign and the Prothean VI on Ilos was too damaged when the Citadel forces found the hologram (the Council states this in ME2.) Shepard and a select few knew the truth behind the Citadel and the relays but most of the galaxy still believed them to be built by the Protheans.

Its not really a retcon, the codex is simply stating what most of the galaxy believes. It was suppose to be a twist that these structures were actually built by the Reapers.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Codex is supposed to be encyclopedia written by someone in the galaxy, not a wiki.
    Its like expecting a real encyclopedia to know where all the nazi-gold was hidden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Right, but storywise, everyone but Shepard and crew believed that the Citadel and Mass Relays were built by the Protheans. Remember that only Shepard got to chitchat with Sovereign and the Prothean VI on Ilos was too damaged when the Citadel forces found the hologram (the Council states this in ME2.) Shepard and a select few knew the truth behind the Citadel and the relays but most of the galaxy still believed them to be built by the Protheans.

Its not really a retcon, the codex is simply stating what most of the galaxy believes. It was suppose to be a twist that these structures were actually built by the Reapers.
    I totally forgot that only Shepard and his crew got that amazing background infos on protheans, reapers and stuff. The most galaxtic citizens had no clue about the reapers till they showed up as the citadel attack (ME1) was told to be a geth attack and not an actual reaper. Only the very important guys knew about the true nature of that.

That would also explain why the explanation for the citadel is still "believed to be build by protheans" in ME3 when Shepard knew since Ilios that this is not true.

Deleted
    Oh that, i thought Yakobo was talking about unleashing a singularity in the citadel bar that tosses all the shit around.

You can do it in Deus Ex: HR.
    You can throw vendingmachines at people if you are strong enough.
    You know you pissed someone off when theres a flying vending machine heading towards your head.
    In ME1, there were tables/chairs/other stuff you could toss around.
    Especially remember them in Noveria.
    Also chain lifting Colossi with Shep/Liara

Deleted
    BIG SPOILER WARNING !!!! If you don´t want to know anything about Omega DLC then don´t watch this video. SPOILER.

This is the official Trailer that was released only a few minutes ago!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    In ME1, there were tables/chairs/other stuff you could toss around.
    Especially remember them in Noveria.
    Also chain lifting Colossi with Shep/Liara
    Need to test that someday.
    But its still not like throwing vending machines at unsuspecting terrorists.
    Or going for the none-lethal pussy run where the stungun and tranqulizer rifle is a fat load of good against a bloke who appeared to occupy the same space as a combined harvester armed with a gun that shoots exploding furniture that kills you in two hits so you have to quicksave every time you succesfully make it to the other side of the room before your internal organs did.

..i really want a game with biowares storytelling and DE:HR mechanics...

Did i just see Aria kiss Shepard?
    Someone better pick up that phone.
    Cause i fucking called it.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-26 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    BIG SPOILER WARNING !!!! If you don´t want to know anything about Omega DLC then don´t watch this video. SPOILER.

This is the official Trailer that was released only a few minutes ago!!

[video=youtube;28UgSPUkAss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=28UgSPUkAss[video]
    So much want. And I'm absolutely loving the music again. Hopefully we'll hear some more earcandy during the gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    So much want. And I'm absolutely loving the music again. Hopefully we'll hear some more earcandy during the gameplay.

Trailers use music from Two Steps from Hell, which isnt used as BGM.

Deleted
    Trailers use music from Two Steps from Hell, which isnt used as BGM.
    Doesn't mean I'm still not hoping for more epic music.

600 pages!

And trailer looks epic too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    600 pages!

And trailer looks epic too!
    Haha, I didn't even realise I got the first message on the 600th page. My timing was totally perfect on that one!