Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I know the sig is hillarious. Space hamster, marauder shields, harbringer
    Wait what? Show me, i have disabled sigs.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Angriest, roughest, most violent sex ever.
    And i demand it!
    2 of the angriest biotic chicks around and Shepard right in the middle. Damn that is crazy to only think of such epicness.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    2 of the angriest biotic chicks around and Shepard right in the middle. Damn that is crazy to only think of such epicness.
    VANGUARD Shepard.
    It will be the greatest thing ever made.
    "2 of the" who else could be put in the same league?
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-26 at 08:12 PM.

Wait what? Show me, i have disabled sigs.
    http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w...ya/di-F7S3.gif

"Note to self: Ban Shepard from the dancing floor."

"Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

As I don't intend to play Omega right away I'd enjoy if people could use spoiler tags for a week perhaps? (just writting this in advance )

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    As I don't intend to play Omega right away I'd enjoy if people could use spoiler tags for a week perhaps? (just writting this in advance )

Shepard and Aria will succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post

Of course they will its Shepard and Aria after all

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    Nah, too annoying.

Nah, too annoying.
    Spoilertags .... How I hate this word. Way too annoying.

why do people think TIM and cerberus represent some moral grey area? They were pretty evil even in ME2 and their crimes are pretty atrocious. They've always been evil to some degree or another. I never saw them as good guys or even grey guys. They were just bad guys with a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    why do people think TIM and cerberus represent some moral grey area? They were pretty evil even in ME2 and their crimes are pretty atrocious. They've always been evil to some degree or another. I never saw them as good guys or even grey guys. They were just bad guys with a purpose.
    Anti-heroes are a grey area.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post

God, thanks for spoiling it

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    God, thanks for spoiling it
    Hugs and kisses are involved.

Anti-heroes are a grey area.
    Not really. For all his redeeming qualities Tony Soprano was still a bad guy. By the same token tim and cerberus are still bad guys. In violation of both legal and ethical constraints.

Also TIM is an anti hero? I'm not sure I'd call him an anti hero. Renegade shep but not TIM.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-11-26 at 10:40 PM.

Thats called an antagonist. An antagonist can be an anti-hero.
    TIM is just a renegade shep that lets others do the work while hes planning.

Doing good for the sake of good - hero
    Doing bad for the sake of good - anti-hero.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-27 at 12:25 AM.

Thats called an antagonist. An antagonist can be an anti-hero.
    TIM is just a renegade shep that lets others do the work while hes planning.
    Actually no. Traditionally an anti-hero is a protagonist. Which is why they are called an anti-hero instead of just a villain (though an antagonist can certainly be a villain). An antagonist has never had any requirements for the role. So while yes an antagonist can have anti-hero qualities it isn't something that falls under the anti-hero label.

There certainly is nothing grey about TIM. Cerberus as a result of their leader certainly isn't grey either. The only grey part of Cerberus are the ones that escape are are no longer part of the organization. Because they realize that they are in fact evil and not just walking the fine line between good and bad.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-11-27 at 12:31 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Actually no. Traditionally an anti-hero is a protagonist. Which is why they are called an anti-hero instead of just a villain (though an antagonist can certainly be a villain). An antagonist has never had any requirements for the role. So while yes an antagonist can have anti-hero qualities it isn't something that falls under the anti-hero label.
    "The villain usually is the antagonist (though can be the protagonist[link to antihero page)), the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters."
    Antihero antagonist? Really?

And no, Cerb isnt all evil just because you dont agree with it.
    Stop confusing your opinions with everything else, its fucking annoying.