Huh... boitic combo'ing the Harvester when you rescue Ann in Leviathan sets off all the explosives around it.
    Also found a game file edit to keep equipped weapon in cutscenes, pretty funny sometimes as it also has it equipped in the shuttle while you fold your arms and stuff (puts it away normally in others though for some reason)

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    The DLC has 1,99 GB which is exactly the size limit for DLCs. Took me about 1 hour to download that with my super slow connection (xbox)

Looking forward to play that shit when I get home again. YAY !!

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Huh... boitic combo'ing the Harvester when you rescue Ann in Leviathan sets off all the explosives around it.
    Also found a game file edit to keep equipped weapon in cutscenes, pretty funny sometimes as it also has it equipped in the shuttle while you fold your arms and stuff (puts it away normally in others though for some reason)
    I hate that default Avenger and Predator that Shep and his squad always wield in the cutscenes ...

Looks so stupid to suddenly have your Shep equipped with an Avenger when he was using a Typhoon before and even worse when he uses the crappiest Pistol in the whole game.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-27 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I hate that default Avenger and Predator that Shep and his squad always wield in the cutscenes ...

Looks so stupid to suddenly have your Shep equipped with an Avenger when he was using a Typhoon before and even worse when he uses the crappiest Pistol in the whole game.
    That's a limitation of their cut-scene engine. Though the game knows what weapon Shep is carrying they cannot know that at the cut-scene creation process. They can show the right gun in short and simple cut-scenes wher eShep using in-game animations and stuff - like entering a room and such. But more complex cut-scenes that require custom animations (designed specifically for that cut scene, with default Avenger/pistol) can't have such luxury. Even if they could replace it on the fly (I doubt it) - guns still have different form factors. And that can affect the visuals, like a long gun going into a camera and cutting in half so you see its insides or going inside Shep's body or bodies of his squad-mates. You know there are many nuances.

Mass Effect spaesh mareen
    Oh wow... that perfect capture moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    My prediction -
    Final choice will be:
    Kill Aria, use Omega resources and Russian General to fight against the reapers. Lose Blood Pack, Blue Suns and those yellow guys. Gain Ex-Cerb forces.
    Kill Oleg, lesser resources as Aria will be focusing on Cerberus. Booty call. Also, she wrecks shit.

As much as i like Aria, she is unstable and chaotic (which is why we like her) but she is a liability in the war.
    Sorry babe, you have to go.
    No no no you have it all wrong.

You:
    Destroy Cerberus forces but in doing so will also destroy Omega and Aria will die
    Control Aria and her forces but again, Aria will die
    Merge Aria and Cerberus into a mix of merc and cerberus troops
    Refuse Aria and the Collectors invade, destroy the Crucible, smash your halloween pumpkins, tell your kids there is no Santa Claus and the game ends.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    That's a limitation of their cut-scene engine. Though the game knows what weapon Shep is carrying they cannot know that at the cut-scene creation process. They can show the right gun in short and simple cut-scenes wher eShep using in-game animations and stuff - like entering a room and such. But more complex cut-scenes that require custom animations (designed specifically for that cut scene, with default Avenger/pistol) can't have such luxury. Even if they could replace it on the fly (I doubt it) - guns still have different form factors. And that can affect the visuals, like a long gun going into a camera and cutting in half so you see its insides or going inside Shep's body or bodies of his squad-mates. You know there are many nuances.
    That has always bugged the shit out of me, but at least I now know there's a reasonable explanation other than "we're lazy."

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Anyone knows when it's out for PC?

1.7gb on PC
    Awesome.

1.7gb on PC
    Awesome.
    Yep, less than a 30 minute download! 2 minutes left to go ATM.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yep, less than a 30 minute download! 2 minutes left to go ATM.

Pff 7 hours that's nothing. Why in my day we traveled the internet in 28.8 kb snow shoes. I had data up to me knees and still made it to the bulletin boards.

I think I'll wait a week or so to get this. I don't want the frustration of 70kb download speeds.

I'm a bit pissed. Harrot is missing his cigar! WTF BioWare!

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I'm a bit pissed. Harrot is missing his cigar! WTF BioWare!
    I can't believe I never noticed that in ME2.

There must be something wrong with Origin servers, I get like 30kb/s too, (and 500+ everywhere else)....

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    There must be something wrong with Origin servers, I get like 30kb/s too, (and 500+ everywhere else)....
    try "pause/resume" - after dozens of that I got 1 mb/s

Omega's long and awesome. (2.45 Min finish for me on Insanity, I've missed at least 2 side missions inside so I need to look around better next time.)

I'll leave you with that.

I liked it, worth the wait and money for me. Definitely tied up there with the Lair of the Shadow Broker.

Nice to know that any DLC done counts as a side mission.

You remember that Turian bomb that was planted on Tuchanka? That it was my last side mission before curing the Genophage?

Guess which planet just blew up a bit because I chose to help Aria.

Yeap, first thing I did after completing Omega was to reload the save I took just before landing on Dock 42 to start the DLC. Hopefully I'll finish all the side missions on Omega this time.

Edit: It just hit me. I lead on Kaidan to have sex with me because I was trying to seduce Liara. I blew up half of Tuchanka because I thought there might be some sexy time involved with Aria. (I'm not saying there isn't, or that there is, don't get all fussed up about spoiler tags please, it was just what I was thinking when I knowingly left that Tuchanka Bomb side mission incomplete.)

I'm not sure if the Asari have devastating effect on me, or everyone and everything around me are devastated because of my love for the blue skinned hot chicks.
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-11-27 at 09:58 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Omega's long and awesome. (2.45 Min finish for me on Insanity, I've missed at least 2 side missions inside so I need to look around better next time.)

I'll leave you with that.

I liked it, worth the wait and money for me. Definitely tied up there with the Lair of the Shadow Broker.

Nice to know that any DLC done counts as a side mission.

You remember that Turian bomb that was planted on Tuchanka? That it was my last side mission before curing the Genophage?

Guess which planet just blew up a bit because I chose to help Aria.

Yeap, first thing I did after completing Omega was to reload the save I took just before landing on Dock 42 to start the DLC. Hopefully I'll finish all the side missions on Omega this time.
    Heh, you should see BSN. It's exploded into a hate fest. They absolutely hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Heh, you should see BSN. It's exploded into a hate fest. They absolutely hate it.
    Is there anything there that doesn't turn into a hate fest?

I've been to this thread, and BSN, and some other forums in gamespot and what not.

Yeah, I wouldn't take BSN as a credible judge on quality, sorry, but it is infested with haters because they think their voice is surely heard in the official forums.

I loved it. I felt excited, gripped, and very few number of moments were expectable for me.
    I did a paragon run through.

Somehow, I bet there is way more excitement in a renegade run through.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Is there anything there that doesn't turn into a hate fest?
    No, but it's worrisome because people there are choosing not to buy dlc because they're taking the negative feedback at face value. If the profits aren't good I could see them cutting MAss Effect SP support.