Well I liked Leviathan better . . . but it was still a good DLC and I heartily enjoyed it.

I loved a lot of Aria's dialogue.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

1.7 gig when the DL limit is 2 gig?
    I want another 0.3 gig because thats alot of Aria being awesome.

Yeah! Let's go to BSN and open a topic about how Bioware tricked us about the size limit stuff! "Pitchforks and torches!"

(I don't think we would be the first ones to open that topic though.)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    1.7 gig when the DL limit is 2 gig?
    I want another 0.3 gig because thats alot of Aria being awesome.
    There is no download limit for PC. Xbox and PS3 are both at the 1.99gb limit. The PC version is smaller likely due to compression tech or just simple less junk needed to run.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...1-aea546c6e985
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Only if I didn't spend $175 on the steam sales/GMG this past week!!! But I'll be picking it up soon enough
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

My honest thoughts? Omega wasn't worth the price tag.

Paying more for less just isn't something I like. The DLC was short, and ended abruptly. It had no lasting consequences at all, not even a little dialogue from squadmates about what happened. Practically no lore to be found. New enemies were underwhelming.

But the thing is, it didn't have to be this way. All the ingredients were there to make something great. Omega itself looks fantastic, the artwork and design and atmosphere were top noche. Parts of the mission were tricky, mostly due to grenade spam and lack of decent cover, but still. And the main enemy was interesting, and Omega itself should be chock-full of secrets and story.

Problem is, it felt shallow. Not enough time to get used to the situation, then suddenly its all over. And then status quo in extremis happens, no spoilers beyond that. No lasting effect beyond some extra War Assets, XP and weapons.

Ultimately overall it was average. But considering I paid above average for it, I'm not satisfied.

UGH I wish I had money to buy the DLC. Alas, I must wait until I get paid. QQ

It took me 4 and a half hours to beat. I didn't think it was short at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    It took me 4 and a half hours to beat. I didn't think it was short at all.
    But is 4 hours and whatever else was included worth a 1/4th of the price of the full ME3 game? It is a little over priced for what you get and definitely would have been better at $10
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    But is 4 hours and whatever else was included worth a 1/4th of the price of the full ME3 game? It is a little over priced for what you get and definitely would have been better at $10
    I agree, was just saying I don't find it short. It felt like it had a good length too me. It was a tad sparse on story too, but overall I enjoyed it.

Also, I find it funny how the lawless scum and criminals of Omega are more united than the whole galaxy. Turians, Asari, Batarian, Vorcha, Krogan, all working together. I found it ironic.

Asari Huntress available
    Cloak is broken though, had my suspicions then checked the forums.
    Last edited by Yakobro; 2012-11-28 at 07:27 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Huh, am I on BSN or MMO-Champ? That complaint sounds familiar to me. Damn are you guys poor? What´s 15 bucks nowadays? You probably spent more on cigarettes and alcohol or those steam sales in a few days.

I mean I can totally understand if you get maybe 10$ pocket money every 2 weeks, of course then the price for this DLC is a lot to you but I am just a bit shocked that one is able to complain about the price. You are like those guys that complain about the monthly fee of WoW ... TOO EXPENSIVE *whiny face*.

BTT: I actually enjoyed it a lot. Took me about 3,5 hours to finish but I restarted it all over again twice because I missed the couch for Harrot`s side mission and a bunch of weapon mods. Overall it was worth the money and I was not disappointed at all. I liked the background infos Aria and Nyreen gave you on the whole Omega situation and I was very pleased with the outcome of it especially regarding Oleg.

Just wait until it gets cheaper and then buy it if you have no money dudes.

BTW: That post is primarily pointed to Durando a few posts above yours rhorle. So no you don´t have to PM me to stop flaming you.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 09:49 AM ----------

Looking forward to play a Turian Huntress in MP. They should totally bring this class up ASAP. We need a female Turian to play.

I love how they designed Nyreen and female Turians in general. Looks amazing.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 11:44 AM ----------

I was kinda surprised how "heroic" Nyreen died to save those civilians from the bunch of Adjutants. Yet it was kinda stupid to fight against 3-4 of them alone.

My paragon Shepard was pretty busy to calm down Aria´s bloodlust and to stop her from heating omegas civilians just to get to Oleg.

I loved how she spared Oleg´s life for the sake of Shepard. She´s not that bad after all. Looking forward to play Omega as a Renegade.

BTW: That "Flare" is absolutely amazing. Just rocks to use that on a group of enemies that stand close together. I fucking love that.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-28 at 10:47 AM.

I really want that biotic spell that Aria was using! it was freaking awesome!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    I really want that biotic spell that Aria was using! it was freaking awesome!
    You get both Lash and Flare as bonus powers once you completed Omega for the first time !!

Absolutely amazing spell against Reapers and Cerberus.

Edit: You also get Oleg´s chess set as a cabin decoration after finishing omega. Looks amazing.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-28 at 11:17 AM.

6 playthroughs, and i only now got the "event" where Tali overloads the normandy systems.
    It was fun to watch.
    Shame that Shepard didnt have any dialogue in it.

And to complain about the price... Really?
    The DLC lasts longer than some games, and is actually good.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-28 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    6 playthroughs, and i only now got the "event" where Tali overloads the normandy systems.
    It was fun to watch.
    What? When?

Just finished it and I gotta say, I loved this DLC. It's probably my favorite in the series now. Bumped LotSB out of first. I was also very happy when I saw I unlocked Flare and Lash as bonus powers. It was awesome watching Aria use Flare. XD

Regarding the price, I think it was well worth the $15.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Just finished it and I gotta say, I loved this DLC. It's probably my favorite in the series now. Bumped LotSB out of first. I was also very happy when I saw I unlocked Flare and Lash as bonus powers. It was awesome watching Aria use Flare. XD

Regarding the price, I think it was well worth the $15.
    Absolutely worth every penny. How much do you get out of a meal for 15$? Maybe 15min eating and then it is gone. With that DLC you got at least 3-4 hours of entertainment, some steam games give you less for that money.

When I first used Flare on Aria I was like "WTF was that? Massive explosion ... fucking epic shit". Seriously this is an amazing new spell. Kudos to BW for making Aria´s skills epic.

I mean she has a passive skill called "Biotic Boss". You can possibly imagine the grin I had on my face after reading that
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-28 at 01:34 PM.

When I first saw it I thought they changed the graphics for biotic explosions. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    When I first saw it I thought they changed the graphics for biotic explosions. XD
    Yeah and you know when I first used it the volume of my speakers was pretty loud and it makes an absolutely stunning exploding noise when used. I almost got a heart-attack after that.

Nyreen is also nice. I liked her Biotic field or whatever it is. Also her Biotic grenades are fun to use against those tightly packed Cerberus troops.

I am glad that BW decided that massive biotic explosions are the way to go for Omega

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 02:44 PM ----------

BTW: You can basically oneshot almost everything with that flare on casual. If you evolve it with +DMG then Aria does like 140% more biotic damage, which is a LOT.