Heh, yeah. My current Shepard is an engineer. She spontaneously gained biotic powers after that DLC... >_> <_<

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    I am actually looking forward to do a new insanity playthrough on my Adept with Flare as bonus power. I think with full DMG evolve and very light weapon load-out (200%) you can rape shit in this mode. Considering that insanity is almost as easy as bronze then Flare is probably a pretty OP ability and turns it into cheese mode.

Looking forward to do that. If I could only decide to leave the other 2 squadmates on the normandy during missions Something like

Shepard: "Guys stay here I´ll do that shit alone. Don´t need your help !! THIS IS AN ORDER !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I am actually looking forward to do a new insanity playthrough on my Adept with Flare as bonus power. I think with full DMG evolve and very light weapon load-out (200%) you can rape shit in this mode. Considering that insanity is almost as easy as bronze then Flare is probably a pretty OP ability
    I could write a guide on how to tweak your coalesced.bin to increase the difficulty (much higher enemies hp mostly, I find damage to be fine).

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I could write a guide on how to tweak your coalesced.bin to increase the difficulty (much higher enemies hp mostly, I find damage to be fine).
    Me would love you long time.

<---- sadly playing on xbox So tweaking is a no-go.

Yeah more HP would actually help alot. I mean current insanity is a walk in the park on all classes. You can basically leave your squadmates at home and do it solo and still rock that shit.

Maybe a nightmare mode or something would help. Something that is way more difficult than insanity. Something where you really have to stay on your toes our you will be raped and where you actually HAVE to use your squadmates properly and use their powers to survive.

a hardcore mode like diablo that if you die you have to start the game all over or from at least the start of that chapter?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    a hardcore mode like diablo that if you die you have to start the game all over or from at least the start of that chapter?
    Sounds good. Something like the skulls that you can activate in Halo 4. There you have a skull which lets you start the mission all over again if you die in SP missions.

BTW: Try doing legendary solo in Halo 4 and then compare it to insanity in ME3 ... WORLDS ... There are worlds between those 2 difficulties.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 03:38 PM ----------

It´s actually a shame that you have pretty decent difficulty levels in MP (gold, platinum) yet only an eezymode in SP (insanity). You get raped on platinum if you play badly or have a shitty group. On Insanity it does not matter how shitty you play as you are almost guaranteed to manage to do it.

I am nowhere as good as those guys that solo platinum yet I was easily able to do insanity without even bothering about my squad-mates and their powers. I even had Power-use on automatic.

On the other hand I get raped in Halo 4 when I try to solo Legendary yet I still oneshot insanity in ME3 ... lol
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-11-28 at 02:39 PM.

What? When?
    One of those inbetween events down in the engineering section, like when she hits on Garrus.

I quite enjoyed Omega, my favourite DLC so far.
    Will be interesting to see how the next DLC will live up to it.

Flare... bloody hell.
    Shit definatly hit the fan when she charged into afterlife.
    But i never got that kiss, but i got Aria to admit that i was one "truly dangerous person."
    Maybe i should had overloaded the reactor, but i liked watching Aria squirm.

That would be pretty bad as the only case of death you can encounter in current insanity version is vs Marauder Shield.

Current Insanity Version is exactly equal to the gold difficulty as released. (Without updates).

It's just that Shepard has a lot of extra damage coming from Ammo bonus, shadow broker bonus, shepard specific talents, armor bonus ect...

Also the spawn positions is much more favorable (you are never surrounded as you can be in multiplayer), and much fewer mobs spawns (you almost never get more than one atlas, almost never get atlas & phantom at the same time for example).
    Last edited by Sekira; 2012-11-28 at 02:59 PM.

Stop humping the chesthigh walls like its your LI then.

That would be pretty bad as the only case of death you can encounter in current insanity version is vs Marauder Shield.

Current Insanity Version is exactly equal to the gold difficulty as released. (Without updates).

It's just that Shepard has a lot of extra damage coming from Ammo bonus, shadow broker bonus, shepard specific talents, armor bonus ect...

Also the spawn positions is much more favorable (you are never surrounded as you can be in multiplayer), and much fewer mobs spawns (you almost never get more than one atlas, almost never get atlas & phantom at the same time for example).
    Gold? Are you serious? I would say silver max. Of course you have those armor bonuses that you lack in MP yet it still easy even if you don´t use the shadow broker terminal at all.

The possibility for a future DLC that implements a new difficulty level is pretty low so yeah we´ll have to live with insanity. I am not alone with the opinion that insanity is too easy tho´ and there are dozens of topics on the net where guys wish that BW implements a harder difficulty.

I died a few times on the last bit of the dlc while being chased around by the Adjucants.
    Domination just wasn't working atall, on either them or the cerberus troops

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Gold? Are you serious? I would say silver max. Of course you have those armor bonuses that you lack in MP yet it still easy even if you don´t use the shadow broker terminal at all.
    Yeah you can extract the value from the single player and from the multiplayer part of the Coalesced.bin, but multiplayer values are overwritten by servers value when you play multiplayer now. (Perhaps they weren't at some point allowing people to cheat?).

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I died a few times on the last bit of the dlc while being chased around by the Adjucants.
    Domination just wasn't working atall, on either them or the cerberus troops
    Yeah, that last fight before Oleg was a bit intense.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Im reading the BSN threads about Omega, and its clear that people dont understand Arias character, the place of DLCs.
    Some hate Omega because there wasnt any big decision at the end.
    There never was in any DLC even.
    They are angry its not as lore-implying like the Leviathans.
    Aria is on citadel after Omega.

I wonder if people can even think farther than the instant gratification they seek.

My only beef is that some parts were left shallow (like Petrovsky), but hey, if it was PC exclusive i bet they could had tossed in alot more since there is no download limit.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah, that last fight before Oleg was a bit intense.
    I found it to be quite contradictory to Petrovskys personality to be holed up in a more social hub than a stronghold or an actual commandbase.
    It was put there just because we were allied with Aria and were to have a connection with the final location.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I wonder if people can even think farther than the instant gratification they seek.
    And that's about 90% of the problem with BSN.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Do you get to visit Omega after completing the mission?

If you see a kid, shoot it.
    Last edited by Gravath; 2012-11-28 at 05:38 PM.

Hahaha
    Huntress, full cloak power damage bonuses, full damage Dark Channel, power bonus equipment.
    Laugh at things melting.

Just something cool I discovered, there is an engineer only paragon interrupt at the reactor in the Omega DLC. I think this is the first class interrupt ever.