Deleted
    Stop humping the chesthigh walls like its your LI then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    That would be pretty bad as the only case of death you can encounter in current insanity version is vs Marauder Shield.

Current Insanity Version is exactly equal to the gold difficulty as released. (Without updates).

It's just that Shepard has a lot of extra damage coming from Ammo bonus, shadow broker bonus, shepard specific talents, armor bonus ect...

Also the spawn positions is much more favorable (you are never surrounded as you can be in multiplayer), and much fewer mobs spawns (you almost never get more than one atlas, almost never get atlas & phantom at the same time for example).
    Gold? Are you serious? I would say silver max. Of course you have those armor bonuses that you lack in MP yet it still easy even if you don´t use the shadow broker terminal at all.

The possibility for a future DLC that implements a new difficulty level is pretty low so yeah we´ll have to live with insanity. I am not alone with the opinion that insanity is too easy tho´ and there are dozens of topics on the net where guys wish that BW implements a harder difficulty.

Deleted
    I died a few times on the last bit of the dlc while being chased around by the Adjucants.
    Domination just wasn't working atall, on either them or the cerberus troops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Gold? Are you serious? I would say silver max. Of course you have those armor bonuses that you lack in MP yet it still easy even if you don´t use the shadow broker terminal at all.
    Yeah you can extract the value from the single player and from the multiplayer part of the Coalesced.bin, but multiplayer values are overwritten by servers value when you play multiplayer now. (Perhaps they weren't at some point allowing people to cheat?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I died a few times on the last bit of the dlc while being chased around by the Adjucants.
    Domination just wasn't working atall, on either them or the cerberus troops
    Yeah, that last fight before Oleg was a bit intense.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Im reading the BSN threads about Omega, and its clear that people dont understand Arias character, the place of DLCs.
    Some hate Omega because there wasnt any big decision at the end.
    There never was in any DLC even.
    They are angry its not as lore-implying like the Leviathans.
    Aria is on citadel after Omega.

I wonder if people can even think farther than the instant gratification they seek.

My only beef is that some parts were left shallow (like Petrovsky), but hey, if it was PC exclusive i bet they could had tossed in alot more since there is no download limit.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Yeah, that last fight before Oleg was a bit intense.
    I found it to be quite contradictory to Petrovskys personality to be holed up in a more social hub than a stronghold or an actual commandbase.
    It was put there just because we were allied with Aria and were to have a connection with the final location.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I wonder if people can even think farther than the instant gratification they seek.
    And that's about 90% of the problem with BSN.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get to visit Omega after completing the mission?

Deleted

If you see a kid, shoot it.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-28 at 05:38 PM.

Deleted
    Hahaha
    Huntress, full cloak power damage bonuses, full damage Dark Channel, power bonus equipment.
    Laugh at things melting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just something cool I discovered, there is an engineer only paragon interrupt at the reactor in the Omega DLC. I think this is the first class interrupt ever.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    Just something cool I discovered, there is an engineer only paragon interrupt at the reactor in the Omega DLC. I think this is the first class interrupt ever.
    Wait whaddafuk? I thought the paragon interrupt popped up because I've skipped the renegade one, not because I'm an engineer.

Nice! Hopefully we'll see more of them.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    And so it begins.
    What did the interrupt do?

10+ Year Old Account
    And so it begins.
    What did the interrupt do?
    It makes your Shepard redistribute power right away instead of sitting there in agony while the button flashes and Petrovsky taunts you. Nyreen also doesn't get shot.

Your Shepard says something about not being some common military goon or some such as well. I can't remember the exact quote.
    Last edited by Puck; 2012-11-28 at 07:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Huh, am I on BSN or MMO-Champ? That complaint sounds familiar to me. Damn are you guys poor? What´s 15 bucks nowadays? You probably spent more on cigarettes and alcohol or those steam sales in a few days.

I mean I can totally understand if you get maybe 10$ pocket money every 2 weeks, of course then the price for this DLC is a lot to you but I am just a bit shocked that one is able to complain about the price. You are like those guys that complain about the monthly fee of WoW ... TOO EXPENSIVE *whiny face*.

Being poor has nothing to do with value. Rich or Poor is irrelevant to this discussion because Value is always Value. The point still stands that if the Omega DLC isn't giving us 1/4th of a full game worth of content then it isn't worth its price.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Being poor has nothing to do with value. Rich or Poor is irrelevant to this discussion because Value is always Value.
    The theory of relativity strongly disagrees with you.
    The teams cant work on such big DLCs for 5 bucks a pop as well, its not a weapon pack that takes an hour to make.

Alcohol for the same price can even make me as happy or last as long as the DLC.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-28 at 08:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The theory of subjectivity strongly disagrees with you.
    The teams cant work on such big DLCs for 5 bucks a pop as well, its not a weapon pack that takes an hour to make.

Alcohol for the same price can even make me as happy or last as long as the DLC.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective_theory_of_value has nothing to do with being rich or poor. Since you seem to be intentionally ignoring the point I'm making I'll put it another way.

If you had to pay $60 for a game that only had the amount of content that four omega DLC's have would you be happy? Teams and the size of DLC isn't applicable because they managed to designed a full game for $60 that had way more then 4 times the content of Omega. Which again goes to the question of value.

Is Omega 1/4th of the full content of ME3? If it is then the price is fine. If it isn't then why should it be priced at 1/4th of the original game?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    "Value is the same regardless of wealth." yeah no. stop ignoring anything that doesnt confirm to your opinions (yet again)
    The value is something is what people is willing to pay.
    if you are poor then you will make that pointless 1/4 argument, but if you have money to spend you will not think of the price as it is not enough to ruffle the coffins but rather think of the experience.
    15 bucks is alot to Myobi who lives in the third world, but its barely enough to show up on the radar for first world residents.
    Obviously, if you are poor then you either can not, or will not buy it because you cant scrap it together, but if you have a surplus then it wont be an issue.
    I would pay the double for ME3 if that was the price because its fucking great and a good investment.
    If you compare a DLC to a fullblown funded and sponsored game, then i can compare it to a movie.
    Generally speaking - costs less, lasts longer, higher quality, and more fun.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-11-28 at 08:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Value is the same regardless of wealth." yeah no. stop ignoring anything that doesnt confirm to your opinions (yet again)
    The value is something is what people is willing to pay.
    Leave me out of this even more so when the only one doing what you constantly accuse me of doing is you. You are confusing Value with Market price. The value of a good isn't just about the price of the good or what people are willing to pay for the good. It is about what the good gives you relative to the price. That is why it doesn't matter if you are poor or rich because the value will remain the same.

A billionaire doesn't get more from the Omega DLC just because he is a billionaire. The relative cost or cost effectiveness is what will be different between rich and poor people. Because as you said 15 dollars to a rich person is nothing while to a poor person it can be quite a bit. But that is irrelevant because the question of value isn't discussing its cost or its effective cost.

It is discussing what you get for the price. Is Omega worthy of being a 1/4th of ME3 content? Would you pay $60 for a game that is only omega content x 4?

Deleted
    That is so ignorant i would be hardpressed to continue.
    How about i just tell you to fuck off and stop replying to anything i write. You add nothing. Go back to BSN for the whining since its always something stupid when you appear.
    Its like im back at 4chan.

That's enough. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it and move on.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-11-28 at 10:34 PM.