Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Well I just did the control ending. Nothing new.
    Yeah I did synthesis ending yesterday and it´s still the same. Nothing changes after completing Omega in regards of the endings but that´s not bad to be honest.

It was pretty clear why Leviathan added some extra dialogue with the catalyst because well the Levi´s created that bastard and are thus the origin of the reapers. What should change with a freed Omega? Nothing

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/11/28/be...ogames-decade/

Voted ME2 as best game of the decade. It is my personal all time favorite.
    Voted the same. My all-time personal favorite though is ME1.

Deleted
    Me3 was the first (and currently the only one) for me... because i'm bad
    Love the series though and i'll have to play ME2 at least because i want to meet Jack, she looks like a badass. I can't help but feel more "attracted" to the evil characters in the game such as Aria. I don't know how to place a spoiler tag so i'll ask it differently and bluntly, is there any way to get in her pants ?

Deleted
    I'm looking for beta testers for my unofficial Hyper-Insane mods (PC only).

What you can expect:

-Drastically increased hit points for every type of enemy (from *5 to *10 dependings on enemy type)
    -Higher drop rate of clips to allow pure weapon users not to run out of ammo too much (having 3 weapons is recommended though if you are not using a power based build).
    -Higher mob reaction time (expect more grenades/more special ability use such as roll to cover and so on).
    -Mob damage should be the same for each ability, they just use them more often.
    -Some QOL changes (higher scan range for normandy, increased max fuel capacity)

Current problem
    -I can't manage to unlink Marauders hp from "The" Marauder Shields hp, currently you must disable the mod to complete the end of the game. I might try to increase the weapon damage from the shepard's pistol from this section to compensate.

I'm currently running a playthrough in a pure weapon build in a NG+, but i'd like testers to play with various class /build and henchman composition. The kind of information I'm looking for:
    -Your class/build/ henchman composition
    -Missions played
    -Report of your feeling for each type of mob (too hard too easy).
    -Overall Mission feeling (especially in case of "impossible to complete" mission).

The modified file should not change any multiplayer settings so it should be usable as it even in multiplayer. But to be safe you might wanna swap the .bin back to your backup to play multiplayer.

Anyway make a backup of your .bin file in any case.

So If you wanna test it just send me a PM with a contact mail address, Id like you not to spread the file as long as it's not polished if a friend wanna test it, just have him send me a pm too.

The more report /info I get the better.

The current version is aimed to be more challenging but still fairly doable. I might do a really "Insane" version after this one
    Last edited by mmoc5b799d32f5; 2012-11-30 at 09:31 AM.

Deleted
    That´s a cool idea Sekira Sadly I am not playing ME3 on the PC ohterwise I would gladly try that out.

BTW: Guys if you really want to turn insanity into a cakewalk then choose a Soldier and start a NG+. First of all you upgrade your Particle Rifle to X and equip it with Piercing Mod V and Magazine Mod V. This gives you a clip-size of 180 which allows you to fire that beam extremely long before having to recharge and it allows you to tear through cover and armor like it´s nothing.

Then you fully spec Incendiary Ammo with Damage, Headshot and Explosive burst and use it on the weapon. Fully spec your adrenaline rush and enjoy liquifying enemies within seconds. The adrenaline rush circumvents the charging animation when used and instantly refills a part of your clip-size.

Seriously that build is just OP. Especially if you take Garrus and James/Ashley with you. Equipping them with the same Particle Rifle and their respective ammo powers is just major win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    That´s a cool idea Sekira Sadly I am not playing ME3 on the PC ohterwise I would gladly try that out.

BTW: Guys if you really want to turn insanity into a cakewalk then choose a Soldier and start a NG+. First of all you upgrade your Particle Rifle to X and equip it with Piercing Mod V and Magazine Mod V. This gives you a clip-size of 180 which allows you to fire that beam extremely long before having to recharge and it allows you to tear through cover and armor like it´s nothing.

Then you fully spec Incendiary Ammo with Damage, Headshot and Explosive burst and use it on the weapon. Fully spec your adrenaline rush and enjoy liquifying enemies within seconds. The adrenaline rush circumvents the charging animation when used and instantly refills a part of your clip-size.

Seriously that build is just OP. Especially if you take Garrus and James/Ashley with you. Equipping them with the same Particle Rifle and their respective ammo powers is just major win.
    It might work for console too, as some people managed to extract the coalesced.bin file from PS3 files, and to edit it. If you manage to find information on how to/ and manage to send me a clean coalesced from your console version i could apply the same edits.

Definitely gonna test that out. lol

Deleted
    You know I was always wondering if the intel that gives you +Power damage does count for ammo powers too. I always choose power recharge over the damage on my Soldiers because I was not sure if the ammo benefits from it.

I have tried to google that but it only finds topics from ME2.

Well I just did the control ending. Nothing new.
    Not surprised, considering Omega's nature and influence on the overall story.

Yeah, its no surprise Reapers don't care much about who controls Omega.

Levi wrapped it up pretty nice for me. Not everything has to effect the ending.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Yeah, its no surprise Reapers don't care much about who controls Omega.

Levi wrapped it up pretty nice for me. Not everything has to effect the ending.
    Well I thought maybe there'd be a mention of Aria during the montage at the very end where Shepard/Hackett/EDI are talking about the changes to the galaxy.

No big deal that it didn't.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    Me3 was the first (and currently the only one) for me... because i'm bad
    Love the series though and i'll have to play ME2 at least because i want to meet Jack, she looks like a badass. I can't help but feel more "attracted" to the evil characters in the game such as Aria. I don't know how to place a spoiler tag so i'll ask it differently and bluntly, is there any way to get in her pants ?
    Unfortunately no. But seriously, Get ME2 it's great and adds so much to ME3 if you import. You can romance Jack though.

Deleted
    Woah, the stimpack damage bonus is multiplicative?
    At least according to the character planner O.o

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 08:31 AM ----------

Crusader, Valiant & Hurricane Mk 4 now :d
    Want PPR/Typhoon and maybe Indra (want to try it out, Mk 1 is too low) to X

Haven't been here in awhile, had to pick up Omega though for Aria. Now I'm full swing back into ME3 going to go pick up Leviathan tomorrow. I hadn't played for months and I have got to say multiplayer had so much stuff added to it, it blew my mind. Collectors, gear, platinum, i can't even count all the new class/races, weapons. It's like it's brand new again to me. Say what you want about ME3 SP, but they definitely are doing multiplayer right.

I really enjoyed Omega though, especially when Aria goes into full blown biotic rage mode. She always talked tough, it was nice to see she could back it up tenfold. Flare was amazingly fun as well and really shows she's not to be messed with. Shepard has rolled with powerful biotics for three games now, and no one had that kind of biotic punch.

I was kind of disappointed with the difficulty of the new enemies but maybe it was because I was a vanguard, their hard counters. I would just nova>charge>nova>geth shotgun to the face>charge>nova>repeat... and the new guys just all fell over. They should have mixed them in with normal Cerberus troops more rather then having them separate most of the time so they had cover fire. I was happy with the story though. Even as a true to heart paragon I alllllmost hit the renegade button a few times, it was mighty tempting. I even cracked during the reactor scene on the 3rd time around and pressed the button for renegade but it had disappeared onscreen just as I pressed the button(thankfully). Going to try it out full renegade next, seems like it could turn out quite a bit differently with how many choice's there are at times.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-12-01 at 09:26 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I'm looking for beta testers for my unofficial Hyper-Insane mods (PC only).

What you can expect:

-Drastically increased hit points for every type of enemy (from *5 to *10 dependings on enemy type)
    -Higher drop rate of clips to allow pure weapon users not to run out of ammo too much (having 3 weapons is recommended though if you are not using a power based build).
    -Higher mob reaction time (expect more grenades/more special ability use such as roll to cover and so on).
    -Mob damage should be the same for each ability, they just use them more often.

Current problem
    -I can't manage to unlink Marauders hp from "The" Marauder Shields hp, currently you must disable the mod to complete the end of the game. I might try to increase the weapon damage from the shepard's pistol from this section to compensate.

I'm currently running a playthrough in a pure weapon build in a NG+, but i'd like testers to play with various class /build and henchman composition. The kind of information I'm looking for:
    -Your class/build/ henchman composition
    -Missions played
    -Report of your feeling for each type of mob (too hard too easy).
    -Overall Mission feeling (especially in case of "impossible to complete" mission).

The modified file should not change any multiplayer settings so it should be usable as it even in multiplayer. But to be safe you might wanna swap the .bin back to your backup to play multiplayer.

Anyway make a backup of your .bin file in any case.

So If you wanna test it just send me a PM with a contact mail address, Id like you not to spread the file as long as it's not polished if a friend wanna test it, just have him send me a pm too.

The more report /info I get the better.

The current version is aimed to be more challenging but still fairly doable. I might do a really "Insane" version after this one
    Bump if more people are interested!

Would seriously love to help you out Sekira but I play on X-box. I have been thinking about getting the series for PC as well though since my X-box broke long ago(thanks microsoft) and I've been using my brothers. At this point I'm just waiting for the next-gen consoles rather then get a 360 again but not being able to get my ME fix on demand every couple months is getting troublesome.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Started a new game with Sekira's boosts and boy was the gauntlet battle while waiting for the Normandy in Vancouver interesting. It took me forever to unload my ammo because I couldn't stay out of cover very long. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this plays out. XD

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Would seriously love to help you out Sekira but I play on X-box. I have been thinking about getting the series for PC as well though since my X-box broke long ago(thanks microsoft) and I've been using my brothers. At this point I'm just waiting for the next-gen consoles rather then get a 360 again but not being able to get my ME fix on demand every couple months is getting troublesome.
    Do it. Like, seriously. Do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today's Multiplayer started well . . . zoned in to a half finished game, was immediately cornered by a brute, I mean, IMMEDIATELY. Load screen went away and I was in a corner with a brute and murdered in 3 seconds lol.

Still, easy weekend challenge, finished it in 3 bronze matches.

Pretty happy, N7 Valkyrie and Kishock Harpoon gun out of my packs today

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 11:15 AM ----------

I always believed, and I don't know why BW didn't implement this, that if you got the extended fuel cells in ME2, it should remain in ME3. Even with the retrofits, why would the Alliance say no to more fuel?
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-12-01 at 04:21 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

Valiant V in the pack, and the Vorcha Hunter in a PSP I unlocked along the way. Not too bad for an hour's work.