I died twice on Mars with this "Hyper-Insanity" run. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I died twice on Mars with this "Hyper-Insanity" run. XD
    I died 7 times and had to reload because I decided to use the Bloodpack executioner.

Amazing gun, fires too slow to kill Eva.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I died 7 times and had to reload because I decided to use the Bloodpack executioner.

Same problem here, same gun. I luckily equipped an SMG a bit before that so I could switch to that and get enough shots in to take her down. lol

The first failure on her was one death, the other was the cerberus troops just after the tram and before entering the archives with the TIM conversation. Liara kept getting murderfaced because she wouldn't stay in cover, which made me lose my ability to utilize biotic explosions, which made me run out of ammo and medigel and eventually get overwhelmed.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-12-02 at 12:23 PM.

Liara kept getting murderfaced

I like Liaras new style.

I... wasn't even aware murderface was a thing.

And its a bloody great thing.

Bass is the foundation of the band!

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post

On my first few NG+ playthroughs back when the game was released I always equiped the Paladin pistol at that weapon-bench on Mars. I had to try to switch to another weapon to beat that final fight because the Paladin was just too damn slow to kill her.

At first I thought it was a bug or something until I read on BSN that you had to keep your default Pistol for it to be beatable.

BTW: I was kinda shocked after I counted my total amount of ME3 playthroughs yesterday. 19 imported ME2 and NG+ playthroughs (all of them either Hardcore or Insanity) in ME3 ... that is a lot. My soldier has been imported to a NG+ 6 times ... one can definitely NOT discredit me for not having tried out every possible decision and every play-style

Time to put ME3 to the shelve for quite some time tho. I did Omega on 4 different Shepard´s with 4 different decisions (full paragon/renegade, engineer and mixed) and now I am just bored. Hopefully the next DLC is coming soon and hopefully it will bring me back like Omega and Leviathan did. MP is not hooking me to the game either. Those stupid disconnects are making me want to throw the game out of the window

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    one can definitely NOT discredit me for not having tried out every possible decision and every play-style
    Come back in 2 years and play through it again. You'll still find things you haven't seen before. I did it in ME2 recently, there was a ton of small things I had never encountered before.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Come back in 2 years and play through it again. You'll still find things you haven't seen before. I did it in ME2 recently, there was a ton of small things I had never encountered before.
    I even played ME1 recently and still I have not encountered anything that I never saw before. Well maybe you are right yet I still hope that the next DLC is going to be epic.

I am glad that tomorrow the Dragonborn DLC is going to be available for Skyrim. It is definitely going to be bigger and longer than Omega

I even played ME1 recently and still I have not encountered anything that I never saw before. Well maybe you are right yet I still hope that the next DLC is going to be epic.

I am glad that tomorrow the Dragonborn DLC is going to be available for Skyrim. It is definitely going to be bigger and longer than Omega
    Damn you, 360 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Damn you, 360 players.
    If I think about it then we 360 players are pretty spoiled. We exclusively have HALO, we have ME1 since ever (PS3 getting it tomorrow), we have FORZA also exclusively and we even get Skyrim DLCs not 100 months later like the PS3

Damn that was a good decision to buy a xbox back in the days (first wanted to buy a PS3).

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 11:16 AM ----------

BTW the Illusive Man is already building his Atlas today !! GO TIM

Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-12-03 at 11:30 AM.

I wish it wouldn't use up my fucking equipment when I join a game with 3 seconds lag, 2 person platinum and I HAVE to quit...

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I wish it wouldn't use up my fucking equipment when I join a game with 3 seconds lag, 2 person platinum and I HAVE to quit...
    Yeah the hosts are just terribad in MP. I had to rage-quit lots of times because I ended up in a game that was unplayable. I love those hosts that decide to quit after a few waves or even right after entering the game. Seriously that is just annoying especially if you consider the equipment that is lost.

Finished ME3 yesterday. i have no internet until April so i bought a bunch of single-player games, among them was the ME trilogy.
    And i finally understand why so many hate the ending.

SPOILER

And i hate that no matter what i choose, Shepherd dies. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    And i hate that no matter what i choose, Shepherd dies. sigh.
    If you're on the PC, try the happy ending mod? :P

Also the destroy ending has her "possibly" alive (more or less up to the viewer to decide).

If you're on the PC, try the happy ending mod? :P

Also the destroy ending has her "possibly" alive (more or less up to the viewer to decide).
    Yeah that happy ending mod is kinda cool. The guy that created it has done a great job, if I would play on the PC then I would definitely only use it. It makes the current ending less stupid.

Shepard is possibly alive in high EMS destroy ending however we really don´t see him walking around and it is just a "presumed" breath he takes. Could be something else. So yeah we don´t know for sure if Shepard is truly alive in that rubble.
    Last edited by The Illusive Man; 2012-12-03 at 02:56 PM.

Remember how ME1 ended in a "rubble"? Maybe ME2 and 3 were just a comatose dream in which Shepard fought for coming around to conscience? That makes the good red ending the success (destroying the implants from ME2, because in reality they were never implanted) and all other endings - a failure? While Shepard is still in the end of ME1 under the rubble...

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Remember how ME1 ended in a "rubble"? Maybe ME2 and 3 were just a comatose dream in which Shepard fought for coming around to conscience? That makes the good red ending the success (destroying the implants from ME2, because in reality they were never implanted) and all other endings - a failure? While Shepard is still in the end of ME1 under the rubble...
    Or you know ME2 and 3 were just visions that Shepard had after he got killed in that Collector ship attack at the beginning of ME2. Maybe he was never revived by Cerberus and instead he was dead all the time.

I always found it odd that Cerberus managed to revive a completely smashed and brain-dead Shepard. Seriously that sounds stupid.

Or you know ME2 and 3 were just visions that Shepard had after he got killed in that Collector ship attack at the beginning of ME2. Maybe he was never revived by Cerberus and instead he was dead all the time.
    Yeah, but how would you explain the rubble and "Shepard alive" video? Dead is dead
    I always found it odd that Cerberus managed to revive a completely smashed and brain-dead Shepard. Seriously that sounds stupid.
    Well, they explained it. The N7 helm that Shep was using - it was a tough son of a helmet. The brain was intact and frozen (remember the snow on that planet?)
    The rest is a matter of sci-fi magic.