10+ Year Old Account
    Kishock is not a good weapon for range unless you're good at aiming it, but powerful at mid-close range, I find.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I always believed, and I don't know why BW didn't implement this, that if you got the extended fuel cells in ME2, it should remain in ME3. Even with the retrofits, why would the Alliance say no to more fuel?
    Otherwise Shepard would just go to a resort planet to live his last days in paradise while Reapers harvest the rest of the galaxy. It takes more than 1000 fuel units to get to this planet... so it's a leash.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Kishock is not a good weapon for range unless you're good at aiming it, but powerful at mid-close range, I find.
    Yeah, long-range is mostly a no-go for it (unless you're taking out cannibals, they move slow enough to hit at that range). I usually use it with my batarian and use the net first, and then impale them with a harpoon.

Same here, Kishock is great on a Batarian Sentinel, goes along with class powers, and fits the codex too. I'm a mercenary, because no asshole with a Kishock means to take people alive! Wheee!

I got my Huntress to max, and got used to playing with Asari Valkyrie. (She really can do what N7 Fury likes to do. Becoming a walking Biotic Explosion.) Bonus radius to Warp Biotic detonation, max damage on field, and boom goes the dynamite.

I got my second rank in Harrier while getting my Huntress cards. IMMA LUCKY MAN!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    You utterly cheese the game into becoming easy, and then you complain that its easy.
    Oh the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Same here, Kishock is great on a Batarian Sentinel, goes along with class powers, and fits the codex too. I'm a mercenary, because no asshole with a Kishock means to take people alive! Wheee!

I got my Huntress to max, and got used to playing with Asari Valkyrie. (She really can do what N7 Fury likes to do. Becoming a walking Biotic Explosion.) Bonus radius to Warp Biotic detonation, max damage on field, and boom goes the dynamite.

I got my second rank in Harrier while getting my Huntress cards. IMMA LUCKY MAN!
    I've actually really grown to like the fury, her dodge is the best thing ever and somehow not dying constantly + decent damage and even range with the Wraith maxxed

Fury is great, as you can Dark Channel something bulky in the back lines, (Dragoon, Pyro, Ravager) and just watch as you receive the kill. I just like Valk better for rushing inside mobs and blowing things up. Though Dark Channel - Throw - Throw - Throw - Throw - Throw Ooops round over is a great combo from range as well.

Fury rips shit apart when next to a Justicar (because who really uses Drells anymore?) and Valkyrie goes suicide bomber alongside a Volus. (Just a whole lot less suiciding involved)

I'm really interested in Huntress due to Dark Channel and Tactical Cloak. The cloak says 25% power damage bonus, is it a passive one or is it like Turian Ghost's? (Becomes active for a duration after you cloak.)

Now that I mention it, I think Turian Ghost is the only one who can combo every power he has. (Cloak up, blow Overload for the 80% bonus, get 10 seconds of AR damage, and stim pack for maximum damage.) Feels a lot like playing a combo mage on league of legends. Is Huntress any similar to that?
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Fury is great, as you can Dark Channel something bulky in the back lines, (Dragoon, Pyro, Ravager) and just watch as you receive the kill. I just like Valk better for rushing inside mobs and blowing things up. Though Dark Channel - Throw - Throw - Throw - Throw - Throw Ooops round over is a great combo from range as well.

Fury rips shit apart when next to a Justicar (because who really uses Drells anymore?) and Valkyrie goes suicide bomber alongside a Volus. (Just a whole lot less suiciding involved)

I'm really interested in Huntress due to Dark Channel and Tactical Cloak. The cloak says 25% power damage bonus, is it a passive one or is it like Turian Ghost's? (Becomes active for a duration after you cloak.)

Now that I mention it, I think Turian Ghost is the only one who can combo every power he has. (Cloak up, blow Overload for the 80% bonus, get 10 seconds of AR damage, and stim pack for maximum damage.) Feels a lot like playing a combo mage on league of legends. Is Huntress any similar to that?
    The huntress is a bit meh, both cloak bonuses are additive of the base damage, not multiplicative of the final damage.
    The Turian Ghost is so op because his final AR damage boost and stimpack damage boost both X the final damage, resulting in many laughs.
    Platinum Valkyrie is too dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    The huntress is a bit meh, both cloak bonuses are additive of the base damage, not multiplicative of the final damage.
    The Turian Ghost is so op because his final AR damage boost and stimpack damage boost both X the final damage, resulting in many laughs.
    Platinum Valkyrie is too dangerous
    Yeah even with 90% damage reduction I assume it doesn't take long for you to die, plus from all the vids I've seen, the explosions doesn't to a whole lot on platinum to make "walking around" an effective strat. (I've seen people do a "hold the fort" run on Hydra, the room with the giant blue holo in the mid. 2 by 2 for the entrances, complete anti shield oriented powered engineers, infiltrators and big rank X guns with extra focus on anti armor.)

I'm too scared to go into platinum myself, just don't have the balls to go for it, but I think I probably have the gear. (almost all gold gear on max, all gold weapons on max, all chars on max.)

I died twice on Mars with this "Hyper-Insanity" run. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I died twice on Mars with this "Hyper-Insanity" run. XD
    I died 7 times and had to reload because I decided to use the Bloodpack executioner.

Amazing gun, fires too slow to kill Eva.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    I died 7 times and had to reload because I decided to use the Bloodpack executioner.

Same problem here, same gun. I luckily equipped an SMG a bit before that so I could switch to that and get enough shots in to take her down. lol

The first failure on her was one death, the other was the cerberus troops just after the tram and before entering the archives with the TIM conversation. Liara kept getting murderfaced because she wouldn't stay in cover, which made me lose my ability to utilize biotic explosions, which made me run out of ammo and medigel and eventually get overwhelmed.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-12-02 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Liara kept getting murderfaced

I like Liaras new style.

I... wasn't even aware murderface was a thing.

Deleted
    And its a bloody great thing.

Bass is the foundation of the band!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post

On my first few NG+ playthroughs back when the game was released I always equiped the Paladin pistol at that weapon-bench on Mars. I had to try to switch to another weapon to beat that final fight because the Paladin was just too damn slow to kill her.

At first I thought it was a bug or something until I read on BSN that you had to keep your default Pistol for it to be beatable.

BTW: I was kinda shocked after I counted my total amount of ME3 playthroughs yesterday. 19 imported ME2 and NG+ playthroughs (all of them either Hardcore or Insanity) in ME3 ... that is a lot. My soldier has been imported to a NG+ 6 times ... one can definitely NOT discredit me for not having tried out every possible decision and every play-style

Time to put ME3 to the shelve for quite some time tho. I did Omega on 4 different Shepard´s with 4 different decisions (full paragon/renegade, engineer and mixed) and now I am just bored. Hopefully the next DLC is coming soon and hopefully it will bring me back like Omega and Leviathan did. MP is not hooking me to the game either. Those stupid disconnects are making me want to throw the game out of the window

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    one can definitely NOT discredit me for not having tried out every possible decision and every play-style
    Come back in 2 years and play through it again. You'll still find things you haven't seen before. I did it in ME2 recently, there was a ton of small things I had never encountered before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Come back in 2 years and play through it again. You'll still find things you haven't seen before. I did it in ME2 recently, there was a ton of small things I had never encountered before.
    I even played ME1 recently and still I have not encountered anything that I never saw before. Well maybe you are right yet I still hope that the next DLC is going to be epic.

I am glad that tomorrow the Dragonborn DLC is going to be available for Skyrim. It is definitely going to be bigger and longer than Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I even played ME1 recently and still I have not encountered anything that I never saw before. Well maybe you are right yet I still hope that the next DLC is going to be epic.

I am glad that tomorrow the Dragonborn DLC is going to be available for Skyrim. It is definitely going to be bigger and longer than Omega
    Damn you, 360 players.