Deleted
    I'd like any sort of new team member really, hoped we would get the female Turian so her and Garrus could lolz up shit with me

Then again I don't really play SP...

Aye I do miss getting permanent new squad members (a la Zaeed and Kasumi) from DLC. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    I'd like any sort of new team member really, hoped we would get the female Turian so her and Garrus could lolz up shit with me

Then again I don't really play SP...
    I would have loved to catch Nyreen and Garrus while they were making love in the main battery That would have been hilarious.

Especially if Shepard had this face while encountering them:

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    I would have loved to catch Nyreen and Garrus while they were making love in the main battery That would have been hilarious.

Especially if Shepard had this face while encountering them:
    Garrus belongs to Tali. What you wish will lead to Nyreen "accidental" death. Tali's an engineer, you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Garrus belongs to Tali. What you wish will lead to Nyreen "accidental" death. Tali's an engineer, you know.
    I think that Garrus could not say no to a "hot" turian chick on the Normandy (at least I think that Nyreen would be hot for Garrus). Screw Tali

Why do I get the feeling Tali wouldn't even try to make it look like an accident? "I have a shotgun."

Deleted
    I think that Garrus could not say no to a "hot" turian chick on the Normandy (at least I think that Nyreen would be hot for Garrus). Screw Tali
    Hey.
    I thought she was pretty cute.

Deleted
    I wouldn't have been surprised if Garrus had "tapped that" with Nyreen. Seems like it's not unusual for turians to have flings with eachother. And I always got the image from Garrus that the "relationship" between him and Shepard (when romancing him) was just blowing off steam, so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I wouldn't have been surprised if Garrus had "tapped that" with Nyreen. Seems like it's not unusual for turians to have flings with eachother. And I always got the image from Garrus that the "relationship" between him and Shepard (when romancing him) was just blowing off steam, so to say.
    Well, he does have reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's exactly why it would be so deadly for Nyreen

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Why do I get the feeling Tali wouldn't even try to make it look like an accident? "I have a shotgun."
    "I thought it was an Adjutant" explained Tali

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Well, he does have reach.

But y'know. It just seems like a short time-off between Shepy and Garrus. Like they're friends and bros to the bone, but I never got that romantic vibe from him. So I really wouldn't be surprised if Garrus and Nyreen would've hit it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

But y'know. It just seems like a short time-off between Shepy and Garrus. Like they're friends and bros to the bone, but I never got that romantic vibe from him. So I really wouldn't be surprised if Garrus and Nyreen would've hit it off.
    Maybe Shepard just needed the helmet for one of Garrus' mandibles to get hooked on?
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-12-04 at 03:45 PM.

Tali belongs to my sheploo!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

if you are into Omega's lore and Aria's ass, and willing to survive a lot of action phases to get to it - then yes - you can give it a go.
    Tigole Blue Bitties. Yea I enjoyed it. Wasn't the best DLC but enjoyable none the less. Can't wait to see what's next.

Where's the new changes for tonight! I'm already packing 300.000 creds to fill up the new class to max. Wonder what'll be.

And I gave Huntress a go. Cloak - Dark Channel with Pierce means dead (Armor). Quite enjoyable. Plus you get Warp to further reduce the Armor, so she shreds it quite nicely. With Indra she should be able to perform nicely.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 10:03 PM ----------

Update is up.

New Class is Quarian Marksman Soldier (Male.)
    Marksman, Tactical Scan, Sabotage are the kit's powers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 4, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlocking Male Quarian Marksman Soldier and challenge

New hazard maps available this week are Firebase Ghost and Firebase Giant

Stimulant Pack Power
    - Base damage bonus decreased from 10% to 5%
    - Base max shield bonus decreased from 2000 to 1200
    - Evolution 5 weapon damage bonus decreased from 10% to 8%

Havok Strike Power
    - Base cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
    - Base damage increased from 500 to 600

Acolyte Pistol
    - Base damage decreased from [420.2-490.0] to [378.0-441.0]

Saber Assault Rifle
    - Base damage increased from [427.9-534.8] to [460-575]

Valkyrie Assault Rifle
    - Base damage increased from [114.2-142.8] to [119.9-149.9]
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-12-04 at 10:08 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    ^

Indeed. Which is kind of why I think the ending has caused such an uproar. The series is brilliant but for a lot of folks all of that didn't matter because of the end.
    Except most of the vocal uproar over the endings would still have that same disconnect for choices. Just look at all the people that claim the EC made the endings better when all the EC did was add a few shots of a few things but didn't change anything. The uproar had nothing to do with the ending but everything to do with it being a cold hard ending.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:03 PM ----------

All DLC writers could also mean that it features ME2 squad-mates too. Damn I would love some content with Kasumi, Jack, Zaeed and so on. It definitely promises more dialogue than Omega had. I disliked that after you did Omega no one on the Normandy commented about it you know like the crew had comments after you did Leviathan.
    I highly doubt it. They wouldn't release a DLC that has the potential for their cast to have been killed off prior in the game. All it means and all it promises is that they have all of their writers working on it. The comment doesn't promise more dialogue or mean anything but every DLC writer on staff is working on the story/lore of the DLC.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    it will be a huge weapon pack, writers are just writing all the weapon descriptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, each weapon gets a narrated codex entry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Also, each weapon gets a narrated codex entry.
    By Morgan Freeman speaking Vorcha
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Except most of the vocal uproar over the endings would still have that same disconnect for choices. Just look at all the people that claim the EC made the endings better when all the EC did was add a few shots of a few things but didn't change anything. The uproar had nothing to do with the ending but everything to do with it being a cold hard ending.
    Well my biggest beef with the ending was the lack of closure. The Crucible fired, the Reapers retreated/died and . . . Das Malefitz by Faunts. There was nothing about what happened to my squadmates. Nothing to explain why my squadmates who were with me on Earth were suddenly on the Normandy. No reason why the Normandy crashed on a planet and nothing to indicate that the Normandy crew as just stranded on a deserted planet until they died.

The extended cut fixed that. It gave closure, explaining what happens to the galaxy and the characters. It explained how my squad got back on the Normandy. It filled in several gaping holes and made the ending acceptable in my book.

However, to making an ending that was worthy of the trilogy, they'd have to remove the fucking star child and the whole deus ex machina stuff, which would be a rewrite, not a DLC.

So while I think the DLC made the ending acceptable (and indeed, it's a very emotional and bittersweet ending,) I still can't stand the star child deus ex machina.
    Putin khuliyo