Slow yea, but oh so satisfying if you ask me.

Punching the head off an enemy never gets old for me.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Oh yeah.
    I played Halo 4 at my friends house over the weekend...
    Jennifer Hale's voice was messing with my mind :|

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/18/winter-break/

Bioware closing for the end of the world

With an increase of homemade cookies, crayon-colored cards, and cartons of Eggnog making their way into the office, it means that the holidays are almost here! It’s been a fantastic year, and there is much rejoicing to partake in, but for now, we’re tired. The time has come to cash in our paid time off and break for a winter vacation.

So, beginning December 21st the BioWare offices will be closed for the holidays. Multiplayer fans, please be aware that there will be no N7 Bounty Weekends for the weekends of December 28th or January 4th. Now before you go replacing the candy in our stockings with coal, we’ve prepared a little something for you as our way of wishing you a happy holiday season!

3 Kits Unlocked (Drell Assassin, Batarian Slasher, and Volus Protector)
    All Hazard Maps Available
    Two new card packs to help fill out your collections
    Thank you for all of your amazing support this year, and especially for playing. We’ll see you in 2013!
    Also balance changes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    December 18, 2012
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be no balance updates for the next 3 weeks due to the Christmas holidays

Two new packs added to the store:
    - Reserves Pack - for players who want character unlocks and upgrades
    - Arsenal Pack - for players who want weapon unlocks and upgrades

Unlocking Volus Protector Vanguard and challenge
    Unlocking Batarian Slasher Adept and challenge
    Unlocking Drell Assassin Infiltrator and challenge

All hazard maps are now unlocked for the Christmas holidays

Acolyte Pistol
    - Reverting pistol to original state before the attempted rocket glitch fix since the change
    did not curb the use of the glitch

Sabotage Power
    - Base cooldown decreased from 14 to 10 seconds
    - Base backfire damage decreased 300 to 250
    Maybe I can get some UR's with the Arsenal packs
    Acolyte charging
    Not much of a buff for Sabotage...
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2012-12-18 at 06:39 PM.

Related to the above:

With an increase of homemade cookies, crayon-colored cards, and cartons of Eggnog making their way into the office, it means that the holidays are almost here! It’s been a fantastic year, and there is much rejoicing to partake in, but for now, we’re tired. The time has come to cash in our paid time off and break for a winter vacation.

So, beginning December 21st the BioWare offices will be closed for the holidays. Multiplayer fans, please be aware that there will be no N7 Bounty Weekends for the weekends of December 28th or January 4th. Now before you go replacing the candy in our stockings with coal, we’ve prepared a little something for you as our way of wishing you a happy holiday season!

3 Kits Unlocked (Drell Assassin, Batarian Slasher, and Volus Protector)
    All Hazard Maps Available
    Two new card packs to help fill out your collections
    Thank you for all of your amazing support this year, and especially for playing. We’ll see you in 2013!
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/12/18/winter-break/

Deleted
    Why the FUCK isn't there a way to see a hosts ping before the game starts...
    So bad sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Why the FUCK isn't there a way to see a hosts ping before the game starts...
    So bad sometimes.
    That needs to be a thing.

Deleted
    Adrenaline Mk 3
    Drell full speed powers.
    Laugh at objective wave

Also about Sabotage, they need to be really careful with that one considering Geth.

Deleted
    If they made hacked units attack instantly rather than after forever it might be useful :|
    Or they could always put it back to what it started as

I love fooling around on the FQI and hack Cerb turrets. Those things can really cut through enemies.

DAMMIT! they ninja nerfed the acolyte pistol to HELL! and i just started a platinum! fuck this.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    DAMMIT! they ninja nerfed the acolyte pistol to HELL! and i just started a platinum! fuck this.
    Actually, does more damage and fires faster if you get the charge down, just have to wall hump as cover.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 12:34 AM ----------

2 UR weapons and most of the new char cards (most of the customization ) from the Arsenal packs.
    Looks like a higher chance for UR weps from them, 2 weps from 4-5 packs is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Actually, does more damage and fires faster if you get the charge down, just have to wall hump as cover.
    You sure? maybea they just made the impact damage the same as the bounce damage was before, but to me it seems to do less damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anyone who would like to do a "premade" of some sorts? seems like most of the groups I get end up in dc's from the host or some kind of whacky stuff :C

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Is there anyone who would like to do a "premade" of some sorts? seems like most of the groups I get end up in dc's from the host or some kind of whacky stuff :C
    Add me anytime: RoboDragonSlayer

im getting so frustrated with random people! ive missed the objective on wave 10 four times tonight because people cant handle collectors on silver...

but ive extrated 1 time platinum and 3 gold (one of the golds collector) without problems.

this is a horrible night for gaming, so many annoying people

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing Mass Effect 3 last week on the Wii U, dunno why people complain about this version. Hopefully Bioware gets a patch out for it though that improves the compatibility with the console as there are some noticeable frame rate issues at certain points in the game and I believe it is due to the lack of time they had porting it in order to make the console release date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Add me anytime: RoboDragonSlayer

im getting so frustrated with random people! ive missed the objective on wave 10 four times tonight because people cant handle collectors on silver...

but ive extrated 1 time platinum and 3 gold (one of the golds collector) without problems.

this is a horrible night for gaming, so many annoying people
    Yeah I've had terrible luck myself today too. 3 Silver games (2 Cerberus, 1 Geth) and we wiped all 3 times on less than wave 6 >.>
    I did some Bronze to see if it would improve at all...it didn't...
    Last edited by Cat1337; 2012-12-19 at 04:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I love fooling around on the FQI and hack Cerb turrets. Those things can really cut through enemies.
    Yeah that´s why I love to take Tali with me on SP missions on non-Engineer characters. So funny to hack those turrets and whiteness how they cut through all those Storm Troopers and Centurions

BTW: I also noticed that the Acolyte was nerfed kinda hard, at least this was my feeling on using it a bunch of matches.

Deleted
    Holy shit...
    I don't even...
    Ended up soloing 2 of those waves :|

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to select Platinum in the menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Some people just shouldn't be allowed to select Platinum in the menu.
    I'm surprised they allow you to pick platinum off the bat. I mean I understand gold to some extent, but I figured platinum would have been part of some sort of progression system, but eh.