Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Go. Watch. Now.

Start with the movie from 1994. It's really cheesy but it sets up the whole thing. Then continue with the SG-1 series.
    Meh, Stargate isnt really that great.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-01-09 at 04:20 PM.

Heresy!

Stargate was more about the main characters interacting with each other, the story & plot itself was rather bad.

Stargate was never the same once they started to replace the original cast. /shed tear
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Stargate was more about the main characters interacting with each other, the story & plot itself was rather bad.

Stargate was never the same once they started to replace the original cast. /shed tear
    Or when they launched Atlantis to milk the already starving cow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    While the interaction between characters was the best part of the series. I just wanted to see things blow up in space. Even in the end, it felt like watching Voyager. Where it honestly feels like they took a kids toy (the one where you press a button and it says, "the cow goes mooooo) to see how they make something up to save the day. There was a lot of things wrong with the show, it felt strange when they dropped an arc. The "Lost Ones" of the Asgard for example.

On topic; I've tried to replay ME. I cannot get used to not having the map buttons, Y/RB/LB. Or the fact it feels like I am playing KotOR.

Syfy can suck a lemon for stopping the show prematurely...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Whyyy? the swarms ruins everything!
    Concussive shot spam them for days

Or Annihilation Field Warp ammoooooo

Or just cloak (With AP ammo, sniping through massive walls using the recon mine)

Deleted
    I just renounce all interest in the next pokemon generation since none of the starters look like a proper starter and more like the generic thrash you capture for completion and toss away, and Yakobo changes avatar to one of them.

I just cant understand kids today.

Deleted
    I just renounce all interest in the next pokemon generation since none of the starters look like a proper starter and more like the generic thrash you capture for completion and toss away, and Yakobo changes avatar to one of them.

I just cant understand kids today.
    Kids
    Hah
    Grass/Dark forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Grass/Dark forever.
    You choose the pokemon based on nature?
    Let me tell you, back in the day, starters were great because they had. It was to be the start of a great journey so you needed something reliable to keep with you until the end.
    Today, we get shit.
    No surprise really, each pokemon game is simply the previous games with new avatars and names.
    The journey have become diluted and worn out and is now struggling to breathe.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-01-09 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Or the fact it feels like I am playing KotOR.
    I don't know how true this is, but I heard somewhere that BioWare spawned Mass Effect because they had all these great ideas for KOTOR II and they ended up not doing the sequel.

Would explain the similarities.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I don't know how true this is, but I heard somewhere that BioWare spawned Mass Effect because they had all these great ideas for KOTOR II and they ended up not doing the sequel.

Would explain the similarities.
    Probably the mix of that and the desire to have a sci-fi franchise to call their own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Probably the mix of that and the desire to have a sci-fi franchise to call their own.
    Which surpassed KotOR by quite a bit.
    SWTOR should just had been KOTOR3 because as a single player, it would be great.

SWTOR should just had been KOTOR3 because as a single player, it would be great.
    I agree because I played SWTOR like a single player game and I love it. :P

From what I remember, it was not Bioware, but Lucas Arts who is responsible for the creation of Mass Effect.

After the success of KOTOR, Lucas Arts offers Bioware to produce the sequel, but this time, Lucy will cut in on the profits a wee bit more than compared to KOTOR 1, enraged, Bioware says "Fuck you guys, I'll do my own Sci-Fi stuff", and ends up creating Mass Effect. KOTOR 2 on the other hand finds new home at the studios of Obsidian Entertainment, which ofcourse we know that wasn't as successful or good as KOTOR 1.

I wonder we can use "Greed is good" in a more benevolent sense here.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Greed is good, for it is the backbone of ambition which is the leading cause of creation.
    If not for greed, people wouldnt mind getting ripped off.
    BioWare obviously wasnt gonna take it, and good on them.

And its never a wee bit more with Lucas.

Atlantis in many ways was arguably better. Certainly in character development. Dr.McKay is the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Atlantis in many ways was arguably better. Certainly in character development. Dr.McKay is the best.
    Dr McKay may just be the one redeeming factor in Atlantis.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had an interesting thought. What if the new dlc adds an advantage that can completely alter the endings. But at the cost of squadmates. Would you be willing to sacrifice your companions for victory?

Edited for spelling.
    Last edited by Nazrark; 2013-01-10 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I had an interesting thought. What if the new dlc adds an advantage that can completely alter the endings. But at the cost of squadmates. Would you be willing to sacrifice you're companions for victory?
    Nope. Nope nope nope. All the nopes.