Yakobo15 reported for using such avatar. Nuff said.
    The only real pokemanz games are red&blues, gold&silver

ow to what really matters, where the hell is the info of the next ME3 DLC ?

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post

ow to what really matters, where the hell is the info of the next ME3 DLC ?
    We know that BioWare is possibly lying by saying it will bring tears to your eyes. And we know from datamining that a portion of it takes place on the Citadel.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584

I see... wtb moar content for red ending.

So I'm having huge issues with MP. The last 20 or so games I've played over the past four days have resulted in a disconnect at some stage in the last three waves.

There is no prelude indication to it happening, up until that point the game works fine.

The first thing I'll notice is the lack of damage to enemies then quickly realise that moving enemies or teammates continue their merry stroll in whatever direction they're going and about a minute later the "Connect lost" dialogue box comes up.

The only other time I've had issues like this is with BF3 multiplayer where it would kick me every second game about 5 minutes in - EA Help says they're aware of the problem but thats it.

Wondering if anyone has had issues like this and found even a temporary solution to it or work around. I've tried modem resets, security settings, everything and nothing works.

Pretty devo.

Edit: 6 days without resolution - EA Help still says aware of the problem and 'soon' on the availability of the fix.

Kind of fix - Windows 7 64bit
    Edit: Discovered a kind of fix for it - however - sometimes 'quick match' sits there at connecting for eternity - and lag increase seems higher more frequently - however - have only experienced one disconnect in 5 games. Worth a shot if you're having trouble.

1) Go to start and run Services.msc (it will have a little cog icon when you search for it)

2) Scroll down the list and disable UPnP Device Host - (should be set to manual)
    3) Scroll down and set SSDP to manual and stop if running.
    4) Go to your Network and Sharing Center - Advanced Sharing Settings - and tick 'Turn off network discovery'

Seemed to resolve the issues (also to note is I had UPnP disabled in my modem settings prior to doing this steps from previous trouble shooting - so unsure if that would make a difference, but at this time, justy happy to be able to complete a few MP games).
    Also, if this does not work, I'm giving up on ME3 MP foevah!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    We know that BioWare is possibly lying by saying it will bring tears to your eyes.
    The series has done more than brought tears to my eyes (waterfalls. waterfalls of tears) on many occasions. lol

I think the next DLC is likely to be the last anyway, so the story will probably hint at ME4 storyline the same way Arrival did for ME2.

http://blog.bioware.com/2013/01/10/operation-genesis/

Operation GENESIS (Jan 11th-13th)

Event Description: Casualties and battle fatigue have worn down some of our best units. We are cycling out soldiers whose tours of duty have been hyperextended and substituting fresh troops from human colonies. Experienced commanders are expected to stay on duty, maintain unit cohesion, and hold new recruits to N7 standards.

Individual Goal: Extract twice, once as a base male human and once as a base female human (Adept, Engineer, Infiltrator, Sentinel, Soldier, or Vanguard classes) on any map at any difficulty.

Reward: Commendation Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yellow and Crystal would like a word with you.
    Pokemon games are a tad too short and the plot is just spread out thinly.

Also, i heard that N will appear soon in the anime.
    I, for one, would like to see Giovanni come around just to smack him like the bitch he is.
    He always was the best pokemon character..
    Last edited by Gravath; 2013-01-10 at 08:10 PM.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Yellow and Crystal would like a word with you.
    Dawd, Yellow = Red&Blue & Crystal = Gold&Silver.
    I also didn't mention pokemon green or those imba fan-made versions such as the team rocket version xD!

Anyway! I can play MP once again! I'm so bloody happy =O!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I had an interesting thought. What if the new dlc adds an advantage that can completely alter the endings. But at the cost of squadmates. Would you be willing to sacrifice your companions for victory?

Edited for spelling.
    Depends. Do I have to sacrifice all of them? Or just some of them?

I'll sacrifice Jacob Taylor in a heart beat. Can't stand him. He's boring.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    As would I.

So I got on my human female infiltrator. Did a mission. Extracted. Decided to double check in my challenges and make sure I got credit for the bonus. Could not find the challenge.

Apparently today is the 10th, not the 11th . . . /facepalm.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

im on board with the sacrificing veiga for a better ending, that muscle head wants some atonnement? go sacrifice yourself for a better ending then
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    im on board with the sacrificing veiga for a better ending, that muscle head wants some atonnement? go sacrifice yourself for a better ending then
    NUUUUUU Leave James alone! And Kaidan. And Steve. And Tali. And Garrus. And ... Wait, Thane's dead already. And Kasumi. And Wrex. And Joker. And Grunt. And Zaeed. And Jack. And any others that I like but forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    I wouldn't really mind sacrificing Vega (or Jacob). I'd feel a little bad, but I know if I asked him he'd probably do it.

Hahahaha
    Warp Ammo 4 + Hurricane...
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Depends. Do I have to sacrifice all of them? Or just some of them?

This would be interesting, there is some companions I would sacrifice just because I don't like them. I.e Jacob and James. But in order to make the choice matter, it would have to be random.

Origin & LoL Username: Vaklaruush
    Friend Code: 0173 2722 8584

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    NUUUUUU Leave James alone! And Kaidan. And Steve. And Tali. And Garrus. And ... Wait, Thane's dead already. And Kasumi. And Wrex. And Joker. And Grunt. And Zaeed. And Jack. And any others that I like but forgot.
    Kaidan is pretty dull, almost worse than Jacob.
    He can sod off.

Kaidan is pretty dull, almost worse than Jacob.
    He can sod off.
    Good. More Kaidan for me. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Good. More Kaidan for me. <3
    Do you enjoy having corpses around?

Do you enjoy having corpses around?
    No, but that's okay, because he's quite alive in my universe. Keep your filthy, twisted, Kaidan-killing Mass Effect universe out of my Mass Effect universe.