10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    Im curious Gravath, at wich difficulty do you play MP?
    I dont think ive seen u talk much about it.
    He more or less tries to contradict us at every point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on bronze because I suck
    Putin khuliyo

My router has a mind of it's own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Just let me inform you that I've been farming gold the other day with a group of randoms, we had 0 problems doing it ~
    Guess it's kind of easy when you ain't there
    Its true that im not good enough to boost others.

im in the process of trying to do platinum atm but i dont know what class/spec/weapon combo to use since it seems stuff either one shot you or leave you very near that state. (also f*** colectors, they can all go get blown up again...) so yakobo mind giving me some pointers?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tnpm View Post
    im in the process of trying to do platinum atm but i dont know what class/spec/weapon combo to use since it seems stuff either one shot you or leave you very near that state. (also f*** colectors, they can all go get blown up again...) so yakobo mind giving me some pointers?
    Human engineer specced for burst. Stay in cover and spam incinerate and overload for the fire explosion. I managed to do platinum with a level 15 engineer because of it.
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

Deleted
    Don't get hit, kill machine-gun troopers first (marauders/centurions etc) the large unit attacks are easily dodged mostly.
    Try not to pop out without at least a tiny spec of shields, the shield gate will stop a hit hurting your hp as you get to the next cover/shoot.
    In general it's better to use soft cover, walk behind it rather than using the cover system as you can pop in and out with less exposure (GO INTO THE COVER IF A PRAETORIAN IS BEAMING, it goes through for some reason unless you use the actual system.)
    Kill Dragoons
    No really, fucking kill them
    Kill them some more now.
    Use a power to make phantoms either shield or flip, shoot them right at the end of the flip animation (they have 90% dmg reduction during) or just headshot them during the shield.
    If you have something like overload, spam it on Combat Drones, Prime's prioritize combat drones so they spend more time spawning them and not shooting.
    Just be aware of where Banshee's are and stay a few feet away from them, and try to have a wall or something handy to dive behind when they launch their ball (it homes in ALOT now... so do it early)
    You should be immune to Banshee grabs on most staircases, so don't panic.
    If you're playing an infiltrator don't just cloak and run, wait a second or two without moving or watch for if any of them are still looking toward you.
    ATLAS' will not grab until they do a melee move first, then they WILL grab your ass.
    A cloaked black widow shot (not sure how low caliber a hit will work) can one-shot Pyro's through the shield gate somehow, try to line up their head + tank and just fire one shot, should explode after a second.

Classes can vary by person, but don't be the guy that uses the Pheonix Vanguard + Typhoon :|
    Last edited by mmoca4abc3a051; 2013-01-14 at 12:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You should be immune to Banshee grabs on most staircases, so don't panic.
    They got very long fingers...

Does anyone remember seeing this bug? It caused power cds to instantly reset back to 0 after you were done preforming the power. My N7 shadow could spam Electric Strike with no gap.

The entire group seemed like the same happened to them. And this is the only time I've completed a Gold game. The leader changed the difficulty from silver to gold and as a Vanguard just biotic charged around the map.

Deleted
    Sounds more like a host cheat :|
    I've had games where they would burn down Platinum Primes in under a clip of a PPR and never die (being shot at by LOADS of crap).

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Does anyone remember seeing this bug? It caused power cds to instantly reset back to 0 after you were done preforming the power. My N7 shadow could spam Electric Strike with no gap.

The entire group seemed like the same happened to them. And this is the only time I've completed a Gold game. The leader changed the difficulty from silver to gold and as a Vanguard just biotic charged around the map.
    If this happens, take note of the hosting player and quit the game. EA/BioWare have banned people the past for simply being connected to hosts who modify their game files.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    God freaking damnit, keep buying arsenal packs and I only get crap weapons and upgrades for the crap weapons I already got >.<!
    That's what you get for not having everything other than UR's unlocked.
    HAH!
    I keep getting crappy ammo

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    They got very long fingers...
    indeed! i was grabbed from the bottom of the stairs when i was almost on top. It seems they either fixed it or its just delay.

I was also grabbed mid stairs and me and the banshee were teleported to the bottom of the stairs.
    Last edited by RoboA; 2013-01-14 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    indeed! i was grabbed from the bottom of the stairs when i was almost on top. It seems they either fixed it or its just delay.

I was also grabbed mid stairs and me and the banshee were teleported to the bottom of the stairs.
    I have been grabbed mid-charge as a vanguard.

Deleted
    Maybe as you set off/arrive... but you teleport the rest of the way.

Banshees are just a fucking pain overall, they can grab you with their back turned and around a corner :P

i still hate the colectors more. freaking preatorians and scions... and dont get me started on the abominations that when they die they explode dealing dmg if you are too close. (not even going to get into posessed colectors cause thats another huge can of worms...)
    Last edited by Mordin Solus; 2013-01-14 at 01:01 PM.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

i still hate the colectors more. freaking preatorians and scions... and dont get me started on the abominations that when they die they explode dealing dmg if you are too close. (not even going to get into posessed colectors cause thats another huge can of worms...)
    praetorians wont die from a direct hit with rocket launcher and scions can shut down 2 players at the same time without any problem, unless you play a vanguard and can constantly charge them. Yes, i do hate collectors aswell.

Deleted
    Collectors are the worst by a large margin. I stopped playing random matches that involves them on non Kroguards because they are a pain in the arse.

Those possessed abominations that explode in a huge nuclear blast are so annoying because they run up to you and almost every time a teammember then kills them causing them to explode right in your face

Or those Praetorians that grab you even if you are 100 miles away. Pain in the arse ... seriously

Scions are the slow moving enemies begging you to headshot them unit. While I'm wondering if Praetorians even have a head to shoot, or their entire body is their head.